• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp here comes another Goku vs Sonic, might go well might go bad
Sonic is restricted to his base Modern Key
Goku is in his start TOP Key and Starts at SSJG and can go up to UI Omen 1
Speed is NOT equal
Sonic is 140 Septillion c and 48 Octillion c with Boost, Goku is >59 Septillion c at SSJG, >2.95 Octillion c at Blue and >59 Octillion c at Blue 20x and Omen 1
Sonic has his standard equipment
And Goku can use the mafuba
Fight takes place at a version tournament of power that is indestructible and both are plopped on the opposite ends
The Blue Blur:7
The Sayian Beyond Gods:1
Links
Goku
Sonic

Last edited:
oh no
Anyways uh Goku has a AP advantage so he might oneshot (Sonic does have a hax advantage tho so idk)

Does that immediately specifically tell him that Goku can one shot him?
"His quills can identify and detect danger and can sense the attacks of his enemies moments before it happens" he can sense attacks, although idk if that means he knows

Also noticed Goku resist extrasensory perception, however idk if it negates Sonic, cause you can still feel the pressure of power from Goku

Sonic starts out with an over 2x speed advantage over Goku. He also has danger sense which may or may not work. Chances are Goku won't really one-shot since he has a lower chance of hitting Sonic than the latter. (Also like... feeling Goku's power pressure).

If Sonic unleashes multiple attacks and sees ZERO damage being done while feeling the power Goku has, it's pretty safe to say he'd go Super Sonic which would immediately render the AP advantage Goku had obsolete and outright delete it. (Unless Super is restricted and I'm just blind).

I think the battle immediately switches tremendously to Sonic's favor just by transforming once. I definitely see Sonic transforming way sooner than Goku one-shotting. (Since this is a case where its pretty obvious he'll have to).

Think I'll cast my vote for Sonic just by... Super Sonic hard carrying.

Well (if Super Sonic isn't restricted) even if it's Low 2-C Super Sonic who can't harm Goku, he still has Immeasurable speed

Sonic starts out with an over 2x speed advantage over Goku. He also has danger sense which may or may not work. Chances are Goku won't really one-shot since he has a lower chance of hitting Sonic than the latter. (Also like... feeling Goku's power pressure).

If Sonic unleashes multiple attacks and sees ZERO damage being done while feeling the power Goku has, it's pretty safe to say he'd go Super Sonic which would immediately render the AP advantage Goku had obsolete and outright delete it. (Unless Super is restricted and I'm just blind).

I think the battle immediately switches tremendously to Sonic's favor just by transforming once. I definitely see Sonic transforming way sooner than Goku one-shotting. (Since this is a case where its pretty obvious he'll have to).

Think I'll cast my vote for Sonic just by... Super Sonic hard carrying.
I forgor to restrict transformations, lol, is it only fair with Low 2-C super?

Sonic starts out with an over 2x speed advantage over Goku. Chances are Goku won't really one-shot since he has a lower chance of hitting Sonic than the latter. (Also like... feeling Goku's power pressure).
Goku can also speed up himself to hit Sonic in his base, by going Super Sayian Blue.
And 2x faster really don't do much, It can really be cinrcuvent by skill. Or like, AoE attack.

This "lower chance of hitting Sonic" just happens If Goku not trying to hit Sonic, because he still have way more chances to hit him. He can use Solar Flare to hit Sonic, or use Kaioken to speedblitz Sonic.

altho Goku can one shot here, Sonic has various speed amps that he is keen to use in character, and his natural 4x reaction speed advantage, his amps like the boost would allow him to blitzs Goku and he has also several danger senses that would allow him to feel all attacks Goku trow at him

With the Purple gem, Sonic can become extremely small to make himself much harder to hit + his forcejewels and Chaos Control to teleport at will to avoid attacks.

all of that backed by his Parry, which would allow Sonic to slow down his perception of time to see Goku is slow motion

all in all making very difficult for Goku to hit Sonic in the first place

in the event Sonic IS hit however, he can still stay alive due to his survivability

Sonic can revive himself with Soul energy + Shara's ring, and with Caliburn he will be able to survive if he is somehow hit + use his Sonic heal move to heal himself from any damage on his body + His cracked will power that would allow him to keep going even if he severely injured, enough so to heal himself or to use some of his other hax to give him time to recover, that and with the Muteki Monitor Sonic can Power Null Goku's ways of harming him, granting him some protection for a few seconds,

Now for Sonic's possible wincon's here

The most obvious one is Chaos Control, which he can use for a variety of effects, most notably, he can stop time, which altho goku has resistance, it wouldn't be enough here as Chaos Control's time stop is strong enough to stop in time Immeasurable speed being, with it Sonic can also Seal + BFR Goku in another dimension with his 2-B/A range, which Goku wouldn't be able to get out of

With his numerous color powers he could defeat Goku in some ways as well, such as:

Deconstructing him with Indigo Asteroid

Absorbing him with Purple Frenzy

Using Violet void to not only become a Black Hole, that would kill Goku on contact once he gets inside of it, but to make him imune to his ranged attacks as all of them will be absorbed into the black hole making it bigger and more of a problem, also slowing Goku down to make it harder for him to flee from it

Goku's mafuba couldn't work, as Sonic resists 4D sealing + Sonic can use his Forcejewels to Body Pupetry goku into stop using it

all in all, i am not seeing much Goku can do here, i will be voting for Sonic for now, i may change my mind when more Goku supporters come here

Last edited:
Sonic can revive himself with Soul energy + Shara's ring, and with Caliburn he will be able to survive if he is somehow hit + use his Sonic heal move to heal himself from any damage on his body + His cracked will power that would allow him to keep going even if he severely injured, enough so to heal himself or to use some of his other hax to give him time to recover, that and with the Muteki Monitor Sonic can Power Null Goku's ways of harming him, granting him some protection for a few seconds,
Reasons why I didn't do optimal equipment from the start!

Goku can also speed up himself to hit Sonic in his base, by going Super Sayian Blue.
or use Kaioken to speedblitz Sonic.
Kaioken's speed value is not near the enough to actually blitzs Sonic, in fact, Sonic's 4 times reaction speed could take care for him to react to Goku with the Kaioken

And 2x faster really don't do much, It can really be cinrcuvent by skill. Or like, AoE attack.
Now now, Sonic is not too far behind Goku is skill for goku to outplay Sonic with his haxes here, altho in a martial arts sense, i guess Goku an edge

This "lower chance of hitting Sonic" just happens If Goku not trying to hit Sonic, because he still have way more chances to hit him. He can use Solar Flare to hit Sonic,
Solar Flare is not useful at all, since Sonic has numerous ways to fight without his vision and can safely go through and fight in a place that is picth black in darkness such as Sandopolis zone act 2

This "lower chance of hitting Sonic" just happens If Goku not trying to hit Sonic, because he still have way more chances to hit him. He can use Solar Flare to hit Sonic, or use Kaioken to speedblitz Sonic.

Except all those things are less likely to happen than... Sonic boosting himself? In-character Sonic amps his speed (I think it was like...354x?). Straight up Goku is NOT hitting Sonic as a SSG unless he does an aoe attack which... would have to be huge for Sonic not to just outrun it. I don't think there's any scenario where Goku is blitzing Sonic unless Sonic avoids doing the one thing he consistently does. (Technically two with the spin dash or boost).

I forgor to restrict transformations, lol, is it only fair with Low 2-C super?

Maybe? Goku would have the AP advantage, but Sonic's speed advantage would become even more absurd as he's immeasurable in Super + his optional equipment.

I don't know if it'll be fair or not, probably best to wait for other supporters to comment. In hindsight, immeasurable speed makes the battle completely unfair

Maybe if Sonic had prior knowledge of how strong Goku is and Goku was bloodlusted the match could be fair since Goku can one shot and Sonic has his optional equipment

Goku can transform into Blue or higher if he wants to
I am bad at reading

Then it's probably fairer to restrict Super Sonic. I think Sonic's initial speed advantage + his optional equipment can prolong the fight and clash against the AP and speed advantage Goku gets later on. Now I don't KNOW if optional equipment is broken enough to make the fight unfair or not

in that case, Sonic can just use Chaos Control to get out of it

I doubt Goku would go for the kill against Sonic, he'd probably just knock him out if he wanted to end the fight quickly
Sonic's miriad of danger sensing + higher reaction speed + all the other hax that either slows down his perception or make him very small would make Goku even hitting him to do that a very difficult task, plus Sonic is not an amateur in skill, he could somewhat keep up with Goku in that department to dodge his attacks as well

So stomp for Sonic with Super
yeah, Super stomps, very hard

Sonic's miriad of danger sensing + higher reaction speed + all the other hax that either slows down his perception or make him very small would make Goku even hitting him to do that a very difficult task, plus Sonic is not an amateur in skill, he could somewhat keep up with Goku in that department to dodge his attacks as well
Fair enough, just wanted to say that I don't see the revive being useful here

I gonna ignore the rest.
Solar Flare is not useful at all, since Sonic has numerous ways to fight without his vision and can safely go through and fight in a place that is picth black in darkness such as Sandopolis zone act 2
Well, If the Solar Flare just blind the target, i would agree.
But like, when Goku uses Solar Flare, he make the target disoriented for a few a seconds, or make the enemy eyes hurt for several seconds, i saying he would use this as a opening to attack.

I gonna ignore the rest.

Well, If the Solar Flare just blind the target, i would agree.
But like, when Goku uses Solar Flare, he make the target disoriented for a few a seconds, or make the enemy eyes hurt for several seconds, i saying he would use this as a opening to attack.
Sonic will not be desoriented that easily, he is commonly doing 360s movement, in multiple changing gravity, and all shorts of high maneuver, as for the pain stuff? well, his supernatural will power will make him ignore it, even when dark queen plummeled him to the point where he could barely stand, he was still able to fight through the pain and keep going, even with cyber corruption deteriorating his body, making his functions falter, making go on his knees, he was still able to keep going for an extensively amount of time, beat numerous enemies, climb 5 giant towers with numerous acrobat chalenges, and still keep going, a mere Eye hurt will not do anything to stop him at all, + his several danger sense will allow him to react properly to where Goku is, at worst he Chaos control to stop time or teleport away

Also, i don't Goku ever opened with Solar Flare, in situations where he is vastly superior to the oponent, goku usually just tries to Karate Chop them, such as when he fought King Chappa back in the Piccolo Jr arc, so i don't see him starting with Solar Flare here

no, then Goku would blitz Sonic i am sure, honestly i say we wait for the DB Supporters to come here before thinking of changing anything more about the match
Post Omen 2 is 20x above Pre Omen 2, which would put ssjg at around 1 Octillion Blue at about 60 Octillion and I could adjust Kaioken multiplier and remove ui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back