• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sonic would simply revive himself with the soul gauge and hax Goku, so AP at least at first doesn't matter
If AP doesn't matter then why are we even arguing?
How many times can sonic revive himself?
If he can revive himself indefinite amount of time, then this match is a stomp
I didn't knew SSJ Goku was weaker than Frieza but ok
Can you read bro? I said goku(w/o ssj) was getting stomped by frieza. With ssj, he ended the fight in under 5 minutes. Frieza still put up a great fight against ssj goku.

Can you read bro? I said goku(w/o ssj) was getting stomped by frieza. With ssj, he ended the fight in under 5 minutes. Frieza still put up a great fight against ssj goku.
Goku was toying with Frieza after he got SSJ, since he wanted to make Frieza suffer. He was forced to end it quickly due to the planet exploding on them in 5 minutes

Goku was toying with Frieza after he got SSJ, since he wanted to make Frieza suffer. He was forced to end it quickly due to the planet exploding on them in 5 minutes
Wrong. He was actually charging up a kamehameha to end frieza but frieza played dirty and hit namekwith an energy ball, which broke goku's concentration.

7 votes vs 7 votes.

bd922c87d40a4f4f0a93c7bd172c1bec.jpg

Goku was still stomping 19 at the beginning. And while that's true, Goku still took his time with 19 as well, meaning the virus was able to weaken him more and more
I watched the fight. It seems 19 was toying with goku at the begining. He was trying to bait goku to use his ki manip. So he can absorb it. Sick ssj goku was never a threat to android 19.

Then explain why Goku left him on the planet after defeating him. If Goku would've want to kill him, he would've done it while Frieza was down
Goku didn't know he was alive after blasting him the final time. Though I may be misremembering this. The point remains the same. Goku has 0 reasons to kill Sonic.

I watched the fight. It seems 19 was toying with goku at the begining. He was trying to bait goku to use his ki manip. So he can absorb it. Sick ssj goku was never a threat to android 19.
That wasn't how it played in the manga. Goku beated 19, but when he charged a kamehameha, 19 absorbed it, making the fight a lot tougher, as well as Goku getting weakened

Then explain why Goku left him on the planet after defeating him. If Goku would've want to kill him, he would've done it while Frieza was down
You mean when frieza got cut into pieces with his own destructo disk?
Well at that point frieza was crippled. He was no threat to goku. Goku left him to die with the planet. Later frieza begged him for energy so he gave him some. But remeber, goku in the end blasted frieza with a one handed blast when frieza attacked him.
Goku's intention was clearly to vaporize frieza in that last blast

we are just arguing if goku is willing to kill sonic or not
At least under SBA the characters are willing to kill each other, we are just trying to nitpick both sides at this point.

We also have to settle a little thing, Sonic will start by abusing the starting range advantage of the sword while Goku has to do the offensive part by simply punching? If one has more AoE than the other, then Goku gets sliced and perma incapped.

Bruh, when has Goku ever tried seriously killing someone who didn't actually deserve pain? Like he spared Freeza 2 times before being actually being willing to kill him, do I need to list freeza's heinous acts?

At least under SBA the characters are willing to kill each other, we are just trying to nitpick both sides at this point.

We also have to settle a little thing, Sonic will start by abusing the starting range advantage of the sword while Goku has to do the offensive part by simply punching?
Ki blasts and kiai? Lol

They are willing to kill, but they are not out of character. If both have reasons to not kill, they most likely won't. Goku doesn't have said reasons. If Sonic does, then good for him. ovo

OP needs to specify if winning with KO is allowed or not. If both needs to kill in order to win then sonic stomps. Goku can't kill sonic permanently due to resurrection.

I'm pretty sure Goku has only killed 4 people in his fighting career. Kid buu is literally evil incarnate, Frieza was seconds away from blowing up Earth, and king piccolo was a life or death circumstance and he already killed I think 3 of his friends. Yakon is the only one I can remember that he killed for no reason, but he was basically an animal. Goku would probably just incap right away so I'm voting for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back