• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanks AP Upgrades (Anne Mayer vs EMIYA) (0/2/0)

Schnee One said:
Archer resists Charisma
That's not good enough at all.
You seem to actually underestimate how good charisma can be. Romulus's charisma for example can crush the will of people to fight just from standing on the same battle field as him.

I have a question. Why was downgrading the 7-A servants downgrade the 7-B servants from 7-B+? They all back scale, so why did the value go down by any important degree?

They were 7-B+ when berserker was ~380 Megatons since the latter got dropped to baseline (100Mts) there would be no reason for 7-B+ to remain provided the same difference in power remained.

Before the downgrades started happening, it was already pretty much agreed or at least heavily being questioned/supported that the 7-B+ probably should have just been 7-A since the difference shouldn't be enough for them to drop bellow baseline 7-A. Now that Berserker is baseline, that should just mean that the previously 7-B+ servants are basically the same level

I know that, the problem is that even after 7-B downgrade was proposed no one objected it, and I would guess it's because even though servants were going to be bumped to 7-A the upgrade still relied on Berserker being considerably above baseline to happen. I'm not certain if it was agreed that lower ranking servants should be considered ~54% of Berserker's AP, which is exactly how strong they need to be to reach 7-B+ with current ratings.

I'm not saying they should be 7-A, since backscaling from baseline of a higher tier just gives you a considerably high rating in the tier bellow it. I'm pretty sure we have the mutliplier for the letter rankings of servants, so that can be determined. Note, I am not saying that the otherwise combat inapplicable servants who likely only keep up with raw skill, or those that back scale from back scaling from further backscaling from 7-A servants should be 7-B+. I am saying that people like Saber should be 7-B+

John985 said:
You know that was just him breathing out, I dont think you can say that is exhausted
Yes he wasnt able to land a hit, but he was still able to defend.

Mind Manipulation is the ability to manipulate and control the minds of others. It is associated with Telepathy and Mind Reading, and these powers are often possessed by the same characters.

Resistance to Magic (Including effects such as Petrification, Mind Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation)
Just pointing out that we put Anne's mind reading as mind reading due to lack of better alternatives. Anne actually reads the tunes the body of her opponents makes, so its not covered by mind resistance at all.

It's not even 2x with Kanshou and Bakuya

Isn't not even 3x with his NOs either

I kinda said that earlier already

With the AP upgrade, almost rip this match. Literally anything aside from Archer's basic shit one shots while the basic is x3. Anne might still be able to outskill though. Does Anne have a way to stop Garcher's Trace skill GG?

Doesn't Anne exist in a world where she murders armies of aliens and is recruited into an intergalactic army or some shit? She is also a human who is 7-B. There should be no question whether she has the mystery to harm a Servant.

EMIYAS tracing was limited to earthly material right? (Or do i get another CCC shenanigen like Sigurd...)

If yes then he shoudnt be able to trace AB Swords. Are made of AB materials you can only find outside of earth. Even if he could trace AB swords, he would be limited to the actual swords. Human Age for example is basically discount UBW

Did it tho?

Just gonna assume that Anne is more skilled for the sake of finally casting a vote. Archer carpet bombs from 4km away with a x3 stat advantage and AOE. If Anne isn't dying, cue Hrunting spam at a x19 AP advantage that homes with even more AOE. If Anne still isn't dead somehow, Archer whips out UBW and utterly buries her in a "blot out out the sun" moment, Mirou style which includes stuff over x100 greater in AP than her and, you guessed it, even more AOE.

And Archer is baseline Physically

Anne uses her skill to power through the slightly stronger swords and has a feast with his laughably outskilled corpse.

Hmmmm, ngl, I had no clue lol.

So just remove the multipliers from each sentence and Archer still has a decent way to win since he has what amounts to all the time in the world to keep abusing range and running around to snipe from different places. He would realise how ineffective his normal arrows are from the first salvo and seitch it up to broken NPs which are one shot worthy and home or are just massive AOE.

Back