• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This Is For Witch and azontr (Yun-Seong vs Anne Mayer)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I said **** it and decided to make this.

Yun-Seong (Soul Calibur) vs Anne Mayer (Knight Run).

Anne's Prime key will be used, and she will be High 6-A+.

Yun-Seong will have all of his weaponry, and he will be given prior knowledge (Witch called me "brave" for making this, so I'm not taking any chances).

Speed is equalized (obviously).

Fight takes place in the Seong Dojo.

"I don't care if it's evil! I will protect my country!":

"If I'm their hero... Then let me move today, even if I die tomorrow...":

Inconclusive:

e1lt65n9xfy71.jpg
q1Wzfct.jpg

Anne Mayer, the physically weakest Knight, can trash a group of Knights armed with weapons and intel on her, who are all stronger and faster than her, barehanded and all at the same time, based on nothing but pure skill. She later wiped 5 Master Knights barehanded, even someone who blitzed her to hell and back.
Found some skill feats for Anne that I found from a previous Knight Run versus thread, and I can definitely say that Anne likely has a pretty good skill advantage, though I will try my best to formulate a competent skill essay for my boi Yun-Seong.

Right, so, Knight Run skill. Long story short, Knights are the greatest warriors across the universe tasked to combat High Level monsters who, if left unchecked, can melt through armies and Space fleets on their own. Warriors who are the greatest of their homeworld are chosen for the Knight Program and begin their training as Knight Trainees. If succesfully graduated, they become Knights and have to partake in planetary wars against AG's. Exceptionally powerful and skilled Knights become Master Knights and the top 100 Master Knights are Top Rankers

These High Level Monsters called Type-Zeroes are graded depending on their power, with the lowest we have seen in the story being a D-rank. But even a low D-Rank Type-Zero could fight against 21 Knights at once, a Master Knight included and kill 5 before dying and heavily damage the rest, showing how powerful Type-Zeroes are.

Now lets briefly talk about Cold Heroes. Cold Heroes are Humanities greatest assets, coming from an age of advanced technology and great war. They are so powerful, that they are frozen if not needed and thawed if Humanity is on the brink of extinction. Walking Nukes basically, with the added benefit that they are extremly skilled as well, with multiple of them being the progenitor of the Knight Orders focus on Swordsmanship and martial prowess, heroes who even if sealed off of their ability, would still destroy any current Knight in Sword and hand-to-hand combat.

So what if I tell you that Cold Heroes tremble at the thought of fighting against a S-grade Type Zero? Let alone a SS-grade?

So lets come back to Anne for a bit. Anne, throughout the series, always has to endure getting her physical specs shittalked by powerful individuals, who can't fathom how weak she actually is. That in addition to Anne suffering from actual human defects such as torn muscles, broken bones and radiation from all the battles she partake in, makes her actually high battle prowess baffling. And thats because she relies on pure skill.

Right off the bat, Anne pulled up the greatest feat in Knight Run up to this day (English translation) which is slaying the Twin Type-Zeroes Crosseyes. SS-Grade Type Zeroes and generally and widely considered the strongest Type Zeros in History. She and her friend and partner Pray fought against entities who were stated to dwarf them not only in raw power but in skill and experience as well. After multiple encounters, they slayed the Crosseyes in 1on1 combat. After 6 months of battling, they grew to match the Crosseyes, leading humanity to victory.

As a Knight who can grasp Victory, shes able to analyze people on their weaknesses, which she mercylessly abuses in fights whenever possible. In her affromentioned fight with a group of Knights, she whipped them by predicting everyones attack. She can even predict attacks coming from impossible angles. She has high level control over her body, allowing her directly influence muscles and nervous system in order to push far beyond her limitation.

Other feats I recall on top of my head are:

-Fought 1 vs 1 against the S-grade Type-Zero Blue Beetle, who was trained in martial arts to the point it could whipp Master Knights in duels. It had like, 6 or 8 arms and shit, which Anne dodged and waved through acrobatically.

-Fought against multiple AG's who were stated to be 3 times faster than Anne and 10 times stronger than her.

-Fought a Cold Hero who by merely powering up made Anne bleed from the sheer pressure he excuded. He could, with a simple gesture, spawn oneshotting attacks anywhere he wanted and Anne predicted every single attack he threw at her. He even unleashed small level Danmaku on her, noting how slow she is compared to him and she still dodged them all.

Probably missed some shit, like I said its been a while

That and she seems to have a significant advantage in equipment/hax/versatility in this key.
Base Asta from post-timeskip (Low 6-B) might be the only match where a character can more or less hold their own against her in terms of skill. Also helps she won't have her more broken weapons and base asta is pretty much just a swordsman without hax as far as there's no magic in the equation.

• White Storm
  • Machete (Causes impact damage even when blocked)
  • Khanjar (Makes it easy to attack while knocking aside the enemy's attacks)
  • Xiao Lian (During the day, only its shadow can be seen, and its light radiates during the night. Can partially change its shape at its wielder's will)
  • Giant Butcher Knife (Increases attack power, and increases attack pushback force)
  • Cheng Ying (Automatically Guard Impacts some attacks, and recovers health when successfully Guard Impacting. Can barely be seen during dusk and dawn. Makes it difficult for an enemy to block, but vice versa for the wielder)
  • Ramdao (Some counters will have no effect. Recover health every time you attack, while sapping the life energy out of the enemy)
  • Blue Thunder
  • Han Guang (Increases weapon reach. Increases attack power. Automatically Guard Break some attacks. Decrease defense power. The sword has no physical presence. Those that get cut by it do not even realize they have been hit)
  • Child's Sword (Change weapon hit SE to special SE. Decreases attack power)
  • Dragon Sword (Incredibly heat-resistant)
  • Qing Long (Increases all of Yun-Seong's stats when he's weakened)
Looking at Yun-Seong's weapons, some of them can actually help him defensively (some weapons automatically Guard Impacts attacks, and recovers his health).

Will Anne's Analytical Prediction help her predict Yun-Seong's attacks with the Han Guang sword? The sword has no physical presence, and those that get cut by it do not even realize that they were hit by it.

Then shouldn't you also list the abilities in her Prime key-?
Hm? Her abilities arent seperated by keys, she has the same base powers in her prime as she had in the War of Prayer. Human Age is optional even for War of Prayer because its impossible for her to lug it around on her own. Or did you thought I implied that Prime Anne could used it as well? Because thats not what I meant (Because Human Age didnt exist to Prime Annes time lol

Hm? Her abilities arent seperated by keys, she has the same base powers in her prime as she had in the War of Prayer. Human Age is optional even for War of Prayer because its impossible for her to lug it around on her own. Or did you thought I implied that Prime Anne could used it as well? Because thats not what I meant (Because Human Age didnt exist to Prime Annes time lol
I think it's because I'm mobile and it looks like the abilities are separated by keys because I can't actually see any tabbers or labeling-

Phone issue.

• White Storm
  • Machete (Causes impact damage even when blocked)
  • Khanjar (Makes it easy to attack while knocking aside the enemy's attacks)
  • Xiao Lian (During the day, only its shadow can be seen, and its light radiates during the night. Can partially change its shape at its wielder's will)
  • Giant Butcher Knife (Increases attack power, and increases attack pushback force)
  • Cheng Ying (Automatically Guard Impacts some attacks, and recovers health when successfully Guard Impacting. Can barely be seen during dusk and dawn. Makes it difficult for an enemy to block, but vice versa for the wielder)
  • Ramdao (Some counters will have no effect. Recover health every time you attack, while sapping the life energy out of the enemy)
  • Blue Thunder
  • Han Guang (Increases weapon reach. Increases attack power. Automatically Guard Break some attacks. Decrease defense power. The sword has no physical presence. Those that get cut by it do not even realize they have been hit)
  • Child's Sword (Change weapon hit SE to special SE. Decreases attack power)
  • Dragon Sword (Incredibly heat-resistant)
  • Qing Long (Increases all of Yun-Seong's stats when he's weakened)
Looking at Yun-Seong's weapons, some of them can actually help him defensively (some weapons automatically Guard Impacts attacks, and recovers his health).

Will Anne's Analytical Prediction help her predict Yun-Seong's attacks with the Han Guang sword? The sword has no physical presence, and those that get cut by it do not even realize that they were hit by it.
It should have no effect on her AnaPre, she reads him, not the weapons. As mentioned above, she could predict attacks that could spawn every with a simple gesture. She read the dude to predict the attacks, not the attack itself.

I have to ask though, are the weapons genuinly granting those abilities to Yun or is it more skill based "This weapons general form makes countering easier, therefor he counters with it better"? Because if its supernaturally blessings so long you carry it, Anne can null it with Waves

Right, so, Knight Run skill. Long story short, Knights are the greatest warriors across the universe tasked to combat High Level monsters who, if left unchecked, can melt through armies and Space fleets on their own. Warriors who are the greatest of their homeworld are chosen for the Knight Program and begin their training as Knight Trainees. If succesfully graduated, they become Knights and have to partake in planetary wars against AG's. Exceptionally powerful and skilled Knights become Master Knights and the top 100 Master Knights are Top Rankers

These High Level Monsters called Type-Zeroes are graded depending on their power, with the lowest we have seen in the story being a D-rank. But even a low D-Rank Type-Zero could fight against 21 Knights at once, a Master Knight included and kill 5 before dying and heavily damage the rest, showing how powerful Type-Zeroes are.

Now lets briefly talk about Cold Heroes. Cold Heroes are Humanities greatest assets, coming from an age of advanced technology and great war. They are so powerful, that they are frozen if not needed and thawed if Humanity is on the brink of extinction. Walking Nukes basically, with the added benefit that they are extremly skilled as well, with multiple of them being the progenitor of the Knight Orders focus on Swordsmanship and martial prowess, heroes who even if sealed off of their ability, would still destroy any current Knight in Sword and hand-to-hand combat.

So what if I tell you that Cold Heroes tremble at the thought of fighting against a S-grade Type Zero? Let alone a SS-grade?

So lets come back to Anne for a bit. Anne, throughout the series, always has to endure getting her physical specs shittalked by powerful individuals, who can't fathom how weak she actually is. That in addition to Anne suffering from actual human defects such as torn muscles, broken bones and radiation from all the battles she partake in, makes her actually high battle prowess baffling. And thats because she relies on pure skill.

Right off the bat, Anne pulled up the greatest feat in Knight Run up to this day (English translation) which is slaying the Twin Type-Zeroes Crosseyes. SS-Grade Type Zeroes and generally and widely considered the strongest Type Zeros in History. She and her friend and partner Pray fought against entities who were stated to dwarf them not only in raw power but in skill and experience as well. After multiple encounters, they slayed the Crosseyes in 1on1 combat. After 6 months of battling, they grew to match the Crosseyes, leading humanity to victory.

As a Knight who can grasp Victory, shes able to analyze people on their weaknesses, which she mercylessly abuses in fights whenever possible. In her affromentioned fight with a group of Knights, she whipped them by predicting everyones attack. She can even predict attacks coming from impossible angles. She has high level control over her body, allowing her directly influence muscles and nervous system in order to push far beyond her limitation.

Other feats I recall on top of my head are:

-Fought 1 vs 1 against the S-grade Type-Zero Blue Beetle, who was trained in martial arts to the point it could whipp Master Knights in duels. It had like, 6 or 8 arms and shit, which Anne dodged and waved through acrobatically.

-Fought against multiple AG's who were stated to be 3 times faster than Anne and 10 times stronger than her.

-Fought a Cold Hero who by merely powering up made Anne bleed from the sheer pressure he excuded. He could, with a simple gesture, spawn oneshotting attacks anywhere he wanted and Anne predicted every single attack he threw at her. He even unleashed small level Danmaku on her, noting how slow she is compared to him and she still dodged them all.

Probably missed some shit, like I said its been a while
Yeeeeaaahhh... The best I could find for skill for Yun was that he's comparable to Seong Mi-na, who surpassed her own father Seong Han-myeong, who's the master of his own dojo (Seong Dojo), and is a master martial artist with decades of experience who is widely respected across the country of Korea.

There's more I found, but I'm too lazy to mention them.

Yeeeeaaahhh... The best I could find for skill for Yun was that he's comparable to Seong Mi-na, who surpassed her own father Seong Han-myeong, who's the master of his own dojo (Seong Dojo), and is a master martial artist with decades of experience who is widely respected across the country of Korea.

There's more I found, but I'm too lazy to mention them.
Yeaaaah, thats kinda umm... Pray, Anne's teacher has pulled the same in like, 6 months of training and Anne is like, the only Knight capable of holding her own against Pray

Yeaaaah, thats kinda umm... Pray, Anne's teacher has pulled the same in like, 6 months of training and Anne is like, the only Knight capable of holding her own against Pray
Tbf, Seong Mi-na is a fighting prodigy who already surpassed her father by the age of 16 (It's unknown how long her father trained her for, but considering the fact that she's considered a prodigy, it probably wasn't that long).

So was Karen Mayer, the adoptive mother of Anne and Pray. Karen was a prodigee of the Mayer family, who revolutionized the Mayer Style to the point where she was banished from the family as a freak. Karen trained Pray and Pray went from getting her ass handed to Karen casually to leaving Karen in the dust after just 6 months of training. After which Pray revolutionized the revolutionized Mayer Style and created the Pray Style instead

Yep, Karen Mayer revolutionized the Mayer Style, which is made up of ancient earthian and non earthian martial arts and improved it, allowing even normal human beings to fight on pair with the Aliens. Pray learned the Mayer style, called it cute and made even more overpowered, which is how the Pray Style was made

Back