• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanks AP Upgrades (Anne Mayer vs EMIYA) (0/2/0)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Please dont die, please dont die- The similaritys are uncanny to say at least...

Anne Mayer vs EMIYA

War of Prayer Anne is used and speed is equalized.

I dont want to be a hero anymore:

Me neither: 2

I want a Knight Run and FGO collab:

Unfortunately I dont know too much about Fate. But shouldnt Anne actively be cancelling out archer's weapons ince they are made of mana? In fact shouldnt she be cancelling out servants in general since they are supernatural?

And if not she can out sword spam him with her own sword summoning.

If I am correct I vote Anne for my reasons.

@Rocker

I aint moving in that territory lol. I have no opinion on that. On one hand it does look logical, on the other it should only work powers. Phenomenon weapons are not vanishing too and they are basically NP's

@Schnee

Arent they baseline 7A? If yes then no, she runs around with double the dura (Her owns + DC Coat).

@FW true I guess lol, just thought she might be a hard counter to most.

@schnee

hmm true,well...I guess her cancelling out the weapons them selves might not that be that easy.

Edit: I cant type.

For a second there I thought this was a Thanos AP downgrade.

NVM bois, carry on.

In fact the only things that are 7B is his own striking strength with KaB

Everything else is 7A including Triple Cranged wings, which were able to incap a slightly weakened Saber Alter who is a bit above baseline

Anne is obviously not surviving in a long drawn out match. The Dura to AP difference is too big. That plus the fact that DC coats, once broken, needs to be repaired to function again.

That said though, Anne is used to fight against physically stronger opponents. So being in the AP disatvantage is nothing knew for her.

So whats Emiyas counter to Melody reading, big ass skill (advantage?) and Human Age Danmaku?

Right, Mind reading. Melody reading is what she actually does in the series.

@Rocker

She will make them 7A weapons that may explode on contact. Everything else is stripped off, if she hits them with Waves first.

None for that

Blade Spam gets countered by the AP gap between sword Spam and Rho Aias.

Plus unless hers is omnidirectional she's kinda screwed in UBW

Rho Aias only protected him in one direction no? Human Age can conjure everywhere within her range so. And yes its omnidirectional. She has feats of sniping things coming from everywhere around her casually.

well I vote anne mayer via wave techniques and overwhelming fire power with human age. I dont think that emiya's fire rate even with UBW can catch up.

Anne has a gigantic scaling chain, let me explain.

So, before someone becomes a Knight, they have to go through Knight training. But to be even considered for the training, you have to prove yourself. You had to be the greatest combatant of your homeplanet. Knight Trainees are the greatest warriors from their respective home world across the universe. After becoming a Knight Trainee they will be trained by veteran Knights until they reach Knighthood after years of training. Oh and you only finish your training after being deployed on an actual battlefield once. They dying rate is pretty high, at least the half of all Knight Trainees died on Anne's and Pray's graduation. And only the half because they were saved all by them.

Knights are deployed an massive battlefields against aliens called AG's. Assholes that fire lazers and rush at you in masses, on ground and in air. A single mistake spells certain doom even for a veteran knight. suffice to say that a Knight that survives one of those wars is already worth his salt.

Then there are Master Knights. Knights who proved themself after countless wars. They are deployed like secret weapons. But even they get fodderized in case of a Type Zero

Type Zero's are high level AG's known and feared for being a massive turnaround on planetary scaled wars. A single Type Zero is enough for the Knight Order to sent groups of Master Knights after them. Blue Ring, a weak C, maybe even D rank, destroyed multiple ship fleets, killed 5 from a 21 man big group of Knights, the rest were seriously wounded, to the point that they were considered casuality. It took a Master Knight directly trained under Anne to kill it.

A case for a stronger Type Zeroes would be the Cross Eyes. On the Velchees war, that spanned 5 planets, they single handily killed a third of the entire human force. Knights and Master Knights alike died like flies facing them, to the point that humanity saw no hope in surviving. Anne and Pray were send to face them off in a duel. Fighting against an enemy that was clearly superior in strentgh, skill and experience. They won the all out duel in the end.

Pray was greatest Knight in humanitys history with Anne as the second greatest/greatest after Pray's downfall. In a verse where people can raze down entire enemy fleets with their powers, shrug off getting their body blown off or just being just superhuman in the first place. Anne and Pray are average at best physically. They dont compare to the biological super weapons created in the early beginning through family clans, splicing their genes to the point of being barely human. And they were still considered the greatest throughout the history of humanity. Their skill was that great.

Yeah I remember your post about that on others thread, but that doesnt mean it's above someone who is sent from past present future from multiple timelines.

I dont see why the fact that he is sent from the past present and future timelines has got to do with skill, yeah he has a lot of experience, that does not mean much since she does too.

Rocker1189 said:
I dont see why the fact that he is sent from the past present and future timelines has got to do with skill, yeah he has a lot of experience, that does not mean much since she does too.
He did survive againts Sasaki via pure skill alone. He cant match Cu, but because of his experience he can fight him without dying.

Sasaki crushed Emiya though

And even prior knowledge, Lance was crushing him despite his lack of Mana.

I said survive, it was confirm later that he got lots of cuts on his body afterwards.

>Lance was crushing him despite his lack of Mana.

Where did you even get this?

Yeah he didn't win but that was not his intention at that time.

John985 said:
I said survive, it was confirm later that he got lots of cuts on his body afterwards.

>Lance was crushing him despite his lack of Mana.

Where did you even get this?

Yeah he didn't win but that was not his intention at that time.
The fact that Emiya even stated without his knowledge of Lancer in the prior he would have died.

The fact that Emiya was becoming Exhausted and was breathing heavily while Lancer was smiling and enjoying the fight

The fact that Lancer didn't get even once, throughout the entire fight.

Literally everything in that fight shows Archer was outclassed greatly.

@Iapitus baseline 7A is 100 Megatons

>The fact that Emiya even stated without his knowledge of Lancer in the prior he would have died.

Yeah I did agree with that 1st part, it's because of his experience why he survive

>The fact that Emiya was becoming Exhausted and was breathing heavily while Lancer was smiling and enjoying the fight

The only reason he became exhausted is by using Rho Aias.

>The fact that Lancer didn't get even once, throughout the entire fight.

?

>Literally everything in that fight shows Archer was outclassed greatly.

Yes but he wasnt completely destroyed in that fight.

And there's no starting range. Archer can just fire Caladbolg or Hrunting.

>Mind reading

Counterd with magic resistance.

No, he was exhausted long before he used Rho Aias, he is gasping for air as Lancer explained that he couldn't go all out

Failing to land even a glancing hit against a casual Lancer is textbook getting destroyed

Proof magic resist covers mind reading please

Back