• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Their Acausality should be Type 4 as it comes from Athena's which is Acausality (Capable of ignoring the effects of causality inflicted by the Space-Time Continuum itself), pretty sure they should probably also have more resistance than they have, but the profiles of Saint Seiya are just not good.
just wanna say i plan on making a Cosmo page and giving proper justification and types to their abilities

But their Conceptual Manipulation and Acasuality was before those got revised and divided into types and they never got fixed

Gods should have 2-A levels of Type 3 (Past, present, and future are alternate Universes, and if you kill the host body of a god they just have get another host body from another history from another universe) and Type 4 though, but will elaborate on that later when i post a general Verse powers page. will be some time before i post that though due to irl stuff and still having to make it. will defiantly make editing profiles easier, and faster once its made though

anyways i'll just observe this thread lol

Last edited:
again its a stomp yhwach solos
no but for real both of them can't deal with thanatos and hypnos passives its a stomp.

again its a stomp yhwach solos
no but for real both of them can't deal with thanatos and hypnos passives its a stomp.
How are their passives going to affect yhwach exactly, when he's capable of powernulling conceptual powernull even with the almighty in a closed state?

its passive vs passive, idk about saint seiya are the gods passives smurf hax?
oh its cause of acausality so yhwach almighty won't work

Back