• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanatos and Hypnos revision/upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with God Cloths
No match for me in God Cloths 2
We already seen your attack

The anime came decades after* the classic canon manga, right...? right...? So, this could be the result of a retcon.. if that is the correct word to use...

but just before the scenes in question above... Hypnos casually deflected a combined assualt of both Shiryu and Hyoga.

He only lost because "The Same move can't work twice on a saint."

This didn't finish him off.. but he did take considerable damage... It was probably Hades who killed him.. He died right after the true body of Hades awakens if i am remembering the events correctly..

what is everyones thoughts on this...?

My apologies. I undid the Thanatos edit yesterday after asking Matthew about it.

Antvasima said:
My apologies. I undid the Thanatos edit yesterday after asking Matthew about it.
I didnt see this. Can I ask why?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Boi, you are asking about something from more than 2 months ago lol.
I was about to create a thread asking why the changes proposed and accepted in this thread had been removed. And when I was linking this thread to that thread I saw Ant's comment... So... I asked.

are we closing this thread.. or is it still open for debate..? i have something id like to add... if it is allowed..

I don't remember anymore. There have been thousands of tasks for me in-between.

You can ask Matthew to take a look at this thread if you wish.

Im going to close this

Code:
I will ask Matt about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back