• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So currently, we have Demoman as a profile, but nowhere in the profile does it say Demoknight despite the TF2 community and even this website acknowledging the Demoknight as not only canon, but also a legitimate strategy in the game. As such, I designed this CRT to discuss the abilities of and add the Demoknight to the wiki. Based on what I can tell, Demoknights are about the same caliber as the game's premier tank class: the Heavy, perhaps slightly more durable, in regards to durability. This isn't me projecting, but rather me basing it off what little information I've read on him from the wiki.

If anyone would like to chime in on the matter of the Demoknight, feel free to put it up here, as I'd like to compile all that I can get on here for a potential Demoknight key addition.

Yeah, I'd say Demoknight is a ways away from being a Heavy-tier tank, but he would be the second best in the game (excluding Soldier with his banner's activated).

I don’t think we need a key for it tbh, since. Is basically just different weapon combinations, we could reference the loadout’s name like his speed being higher as a demoknight or maybe we could add demoknight as a separate list of his weapons intended for it like the shields and boots, while explaining other combinations like hybridknight

I don’t think we need a key for it tbh, since. Is basically just different weapon combinations, we could reference the loadout’s name like his speed being higher as a demoknight or maybe we could add demoknight as a separate list of his weapons intended for it like the shields and boots, while explaining other combinations like hybridknight
That seems to be the best way to go about it, yes.

Just add another key.

His durability is the same (Eyelander removes 25 health but Booties add 25), and his AP is the same as Demo's normal SS (Does 65 damage except with the Skullcutter which does 78).

just say "X Tier, higher with Alibaba Wee Booties / Bootlegger, and the Eyelander" for his durability or something

This is maybe not the place but I must ask: Scout can dodge fire while he is burning would that grant speed or instictive action?

Really? THIS is the main thing ya'll are going for with a verse that BADLY needs reworks for all but every profile?

I mean like, yeah putting optional equipment changes in the various sections of the profile they apply to should absolutely be done, but this is like nipping at the problem!

Just add another key.

His durability is the same (Eyelander removes 25 health but Booties add 25), and his AP is the same as Demo's normal SS (Does 65 damage except with the Skullcutter which does 78).
Add another 2 keys for something that takes like 5 minutes max to apply to the normal keys?

i'm interested in seeing that ngl

This is maybe not the place but I must ask: Scout can dodge fire while he is burning would that grant speed or instictive action?

as for that, i don't think we can count it as anything really since he is clearly being hit by it despite avoiding it, that might lean a little too much on gameplay mechanics

pretty sure someone is reworking the entire verse right now
Pretty much the entire verse is outdated. There have been a load of calcs accepted that place TF2 in the 9-A, all the way up to 7-B range, not to mention the metric muck ton of abilities that need to be added

pretty sure someone is reworking the entire verse right now

Pretty much the entire verse is outdated. There have been a load of calcs accepted that place TF2 in the 9-A, all the way up to 7-B range, not to mention the metric muck ton of abilities that need to be added
Plus a CRT that's been accepted that places the majority of the TFC mercs and miss Pauling as not comparable to the mercs

Eh, Rocket Jumping is something that literally anyone in TF2 can perform, since stairs canonically didn't exist up until like the 1900's, so they would scale

Eh, Rocket Jumping is something that literally anyone in TF2 can perform, since stairs canonically didn't exist up until like the 1900's, so they would scale
Pretty sure 1800's rockets sucked ass IRL, don't know what happened with TF2 1800's rockets tho

Oh yeah, the tfc mercs never physically match the tf2 mercs withiuttheir guns right, besides tfc heavy when he was amped

Question, Would Mercs get Immo 5 since they dont have a soul?
if they couldn't die due to it, maybe? but being soulless doesn't mean you can't die since you still have your body (and in some cases your mind) to worry about

scout and sniper also died briefly from what i recall, so they can still die and somehow go to heaven

Medic: "They defeated them because they dont have souls"

Scout = Very specific since he is supposed to be Gods Gift and Friend

Sniper = He didnt. That was him dreaming, medic talks about it
that's too vague tho, in this case only scout and sniper too lethal injuries besides medic who had multiple souls to come back

that doesn't stop the fact he died and went to heaven, and god even says that scout is dead during it.

"Yes, definitely dead, for at least six hours"

"God's secret base, heaven"

they say he died multiple times here

is likely that medic simply didn't know what sniper saw, considering the narration confirms he is in heaven, the same exact place scout went to, especially since he added "blue whale pineal gland" to his brain, not that medic doesn't know or believe in heaven since he and the devil have talked before though

Back