• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs Skull Knight

I mean, yeah I know that, but in this key I think he has just his basic mana regeneration, of course there are potions that boost it but they are also limited. SK could outlast them and attack during the refill time.
Fair point.However that refill time isn’t that long,and the Terrarian would manage his mana so that doesn’t happen

He also has his guns,bows,lasers that don’t require mana,etc.Summons too while all that is happening

And this all can be negated by slashing space. It is likely that some of this hits Skull Knight, but imo there is no way few projectiles that will eventually hit him will kill him.

Via this projectiles that do scratch him.

Terrarian also has the love potion,which could make him fall in love (don’t know if this is available for early game tho)

That's implying that every single projectile he shoots induces this status effect, though. Doesn't really make sense.

How does it work? He needs to drink it or something?

That joke was so stupid I laughed, good job

I won't expect Skull Knight to jest get caught in it, the OP states

Skull Knight has complete prior knowledge of who Terrarian is and what his abilities are.

Well he already has various advantages over SK, such as monstrous AP. He has wincons, they just simply won't happen.

Doesn’t Skull Knight have a multi kilometer spatial cut attack. The Terrarian has fought people that can one shot him wi the Danmaku before but I’m pretty sure Skull Knight’s attack is practically undogdable if I remember it correctly. Plus the 8-B Terrarian has very low movability compared to his later keys so I’m pretty sure Skull Knight should win pretty easily

Doesn’t Skull Knight have a multi kilometer spatial cut attack.

Sent scan earlier, he attacked Griffith with a spatial attack and Griffith deflected it at Ganishka (which cut him in half) who's so massive that he reaches clouds. So he has around that level of range, should be more specified on the profile though. I'm still working on the profiles (because they were bad before), so I'll fix that later.

He then will see what direction the projectiles are coming from and slice him in half I guessSent scan earlier, he attacked Griffith with a spatial attack and Griffith deflected it at Ganishka (which cut him in half) who's so massive that he reaches clouds. So he has around that level of range, should be more specified on the profile though. I'm still working on the profiles (because they were bad before), so I'll fix that later.
**** I was confused on that scan.I thought it was only slicing the face.Guess Terrarian can’t win lol

I might be wrong, because I did read the manga quite a long time ago, but I recall that the slash sliced the entirety of Ganishka.

Because he's strong AF. If Miura ever continues the manga to the end I won't doubt he will bust an island or something.

Maybe we could use a different Terrarian key. The Terrarian’s stomping chain gets kinda intense and Skull Knight is now 8-A.

Back