• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs Skull Knight

ok so he wasn’t getting downgraded.Nice

8-B is a bad tier,however it still has its uses.

Terrarian vs Skull Knight

You feel a spooky presence stalking you

Both have all optional equipment.However certain items/optional equipment can be restricted if it renders the match a stomp.

Strongest 8-B keys used.

Skull Knight has complete prior knowledge of who Terrarian is and what his abilities are.

Fight takes place in the woods.

Terrarian was slain by Skull Knight.You dropped 99 platinum 50 gold and 22 silver:

Skull Knight has been slain!: 2(Keeweed,SpookyShadow)

The Solar Eclipse has begun!(incon):

Last edited:
I know,but the Terrarian does.

The Terrarian is comparable to the wall of flesh (8-B),who stomps the Skeletron (8-B),who stomps the eater of worlds/brain of Cthulhu,who stomps the queen bee (8-B),who stomps the eye of Cthulhu(8-B)

Yes, he is. But he can't beat someone who is comparable to a character that stomps a character that stomps a character that stomps a character that stomps a character who is a 90 tonner...

I wonder why the Terrarian isn't 8-A by that logic. That's a ludicrous chain of upscaling.

Uh, I don't know. Apparently the Terrarian can sneeze at him and he will be dead, even if Skull Knight can cleave through space.

I wonder why the Terrarian isn't 8-A by that logic. That's a ludicrous chain of upscaling.

Uh, I don't know. Apparently the Terrarian can sneeze at him and he will be dead, even if Skull Knight can cleave through space.
Actually my bad.The profiles have been updated.So the ludicrous stomping chain isn’t 8-B anymore.However we can use the Early game key.Which scales directly to the 90 ton feat,the fight could still work

Well, Guts AP chain is -

The 8-B calc is greatly lowballed in several ways, so it's already baseline, at very least. It was done in his base form. Mozgus is already above that in the Apostle Form, because it amplifies the power of an Apostle. Guts defeated him in the Apostle Form while gravely injured. Berserker Armor Guts surpasses base Guts by leaps and bounds, to the point of stomping Apostles that are far stronger than Apostle Form Mozgus in their base, and much stronger in their Apostle Form (Talking about Grunbeld).

That's also a nice chain of upscaling, but I have no idea how will that work. The Terrarian still has large AP advantage over him regardless, and there's a range gap. Maybe if he was working with Schierke it would be better, but she doesn't have a profile yet.

so...

The Terrarian definitely takes the versatility game against guts.With the amount of potions,armors and weaponry available to him even in early game.

He has bows,bombs,guns,etc.

Not really. "Berserker Armor" does have its name for a reason. He just rips and tears everything on his path and he eventually will die because of how much the armor strains his body. That's why Schierke always helps him when he goes into that state, but here he's alone so he doesn't have anything special more than brute strength, in which he's outclassed.

So apparently, Skull Knight is heavily implied to be stronger than Zodd (by Rickert at least), who is also heavily implied to be more powerful than Grunbeld who Berserker Armor Guts had stomped. So he's tad above the scaling chain of Guts that I mentioned above, especially considering the fact that Skull Knight was once the owner of the Berserker Armor. It's more about durability anyway, because he has a durability negating sword that cuts through space.

I won't ask what Terrarian starts with (As Terraria player myself xD), so I'll say, Skull Knight has quite an advantage in mobility (his horse can leap great distances, run on walls, can jump on walls, also can tear through space to teleport) so that's one thing, but he can also one shot The Terrarian.

quite an advantage in mobility
Compared to the guy who was boots that boost his speed on the ground,double jump,temporary flight with rocket boots/bee mount(it isn’t that limited tho).Can switch his own gravity to maneuver upside down and back on a whim.

Nah,skull knight doesn’t have the mobility advantage

True,he is still capable of it in case things get spooky.

I think Skull knight is boned when it comes to range and versatility tho.Terraria outclasses him with ease on that department.

Terrarian has a fair amount of projectiles he and spam,and most explosives will still hurt Skull Knight due to their splash damage.Bombs such as bouncy bombs/grenades will be very hard to cut considering they just move around so damn much.

This will also be combined with what summons the terrarian will be having attacking him as well.Such as hornets spamming projectiles from afar,or finches swarming him while The Terrarian is firing his own projectiles with his mobility.

He also has potions that would increase said damage by 20% and has the brain of confusion.Which would disorient Skull on impact.Causing him to become more vulnerable.

Yeah but the projectiles are magic, right? His magic does actually end, it's not limitless. It's even listed in the stamina section. He can use potions, but they are also limited. Also his flight stamina is listed as "low". Any projectile thrown at him Skull Knight can cut through or dodge.

Any notable skill feats in attacking with projectiles? Just gonna say, Skull Knight has pretty good skill, as he's a rival to Zodd, and slightly superior to him in combat. I'd also say he has comparable mobility, if not superior. IIRC he has a jumping slime, wings et cetera but all of that is limited, if I remember correctly from using it.

If the impact happens. It will be hard to hit the Skull Knight. Deflecting it with a spacial tear is more than enough to nullify it.

right? His magic does actually end, it's not limitless. It's even listed in the stamina section. He can use potions, but they are also limited. Also his flight stamina is listed as "low".
He has potions tho,they are limited.However there are 1000 of them.So he isn’t going to run out any time soon.
Any notable skill feats in attacking with projectiles?
he can hit highly mobile enemies/bosses with good accuracy(since he would had to beat them).

f the impact happens. It will be hard to hit the Skull Knight. Deflecting it with a spacial tear is more than enough to nullify it.
The issue is that will be for every attack he or his summons make.Bomb explosions,spells or whatever.It would be a little difficult to deflect all of them

I mean if he can teleport, why wouldn’t he just be able to dodge?
Both one shot and have similar range, voting incon.

He has potions tho,they are limited.However there are 1000 of them.So he isn’t going to run out any time soon.

Any proof of this specific "1000" number? And his usage of them is also limited, one per minute.

he can hit highly mobile enemies/bosses with good accuracy(since he would had to beat them).

Yeah but they are not warrior humanoids with centuries of experience are they?

The issue is that will be for every attack he or his summons make.Bomb explosions,spells or whatever.It would be a little difficult to deflect all of them

The spacial tear has good range seeing how it ripped apart Shiva Ganishka, so I could argue that it can

Any proof of this specific "1000" number? And his usage of them is also limited, one per minute.
Stacking 99 mana potions all in your inventory to equal that amount is actually thing if you can get that many.

Yeah but they are not warrior humanoids with centuries of experience are they?
Irrc yeah,some enemies/bosses have similar lore statements that say those kind of things. Also has skull knight fought any enemies like him?
The spacial tear has good range seeing how it ripped apart Shiva Ganishka, so I could argue that it can
The terrarian can go around it and keep attacking

Last edited:
Stacking 99 mana potions all in your inventory to equal that amount is actually thing if you can get that many.

That's like saying Steve from Minecraft always carries around thousands of health potions, or Geralt carries hundreds of Thunderbolts "just because he can". He doesn't have limitless inventory, he needs to have other things in it to fight.

Irrc yeah,some enemies/bosses have similar lore statements that say those kind of things. Also has skull knight fought any enemies like him!

Well then, I await to see which ones. Maybe some from the later game, but this is Early Game Terrarian.

The terrarian can go around it and keep attacking

As well as Skull Knight can

but this is Early Game Terrarian.
They should still hold the same skill level no? They just get stronger and better equipment?

That's like saying Steve from Minecraft always carries around thousands of health potions, or Geralt carries hundreds of Thunderbolts "just because he can". He doesn't have limitless inventory, he needs to have other things in it to fight.
You only need 10 inventory slots to hold that many potions.

They should still hold the same skill level no? They just get stronger and better equipment?

That depends on how you interpret it. He gets more experienced throughout the game, so in my opinion, he gets more skilled in fighting.

You only need 10 inventory slots to hold that many potions.

I mean, fine, but still I don't see anything indicating that he actually has this many potions in the first place... I could see it with preparation, but his standard equipment section says

Healing Potions (usually almost 100)

I mean, yeah I know that, but in this key I think he has just his basic mana regeneration, of course there are potions that boost it but they are also limited. SK could outlast them and attack during the refill time.

Back