• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sad loli Story continues

She has died,so many ******* times.

Will she win this time?

Doomguy vs Shinobu Oshino

Speed unequal.

Doomguy has all amps except for invisibility
active from the start.He has all optional equipment.

Shinobu has all optional equipment and preparation.

Starting distance is 100 meters.

SBA otherwise.

Doomguy(scales to vaporization,I.e 0.07 tons): 7

The wiki’s punching bag:

God please no:

Last edited:
First off, the title of the wiki's punching bag goes to Ditto.

Second, I vote for Kiss-Shot due to her higher stamina, Unmaker not negging her regen (she's not a demon), her duplication providing an edge, her energy draining, and the fact that she likely blitzes if you go off her jumping 1,000+ feet in the air in the blink of an eye.

I could probably make this into a blog post, tbh....

Let's lowball and say Kiss-Shot jumped exactly 1,000 feet into the air in the blink of an eye. I'm taking the blink of an eye thing literally, as that's what's implied by this.

A human blink lasts an average of 100-150 milliseconds.

High End:
1,000 ft / 0.1 seconds = 10,000 ft/s or Mach 8.886297

Low End:

1,000 ft / 0.15 seconds = 6666.67 ft/s or Mach 5.924201213

Note:
These are both lowballs, assuming Kiss-Shot jumped exactly 1,000 feet into the air and no higher. We really don't have any idea how much higher than that she jumped, so this is the best I have to go off of right now.

So yeah, I think she takes this one.

Her regen is High-Low so via damage should be able to bypass, also DG has the Berserk and invulnerable sphere to amplify

Alright then, so what does Shinobu have against him? If he has invulnerability, can amp his stats with Berserk, I don't see how she could get any of her wincons off on him, personally.
I vote for Kiss-Shot due to her higher stamina, Unmaker not negging her regen (she's not a demon), her duplication providing an edge, her energy draining, and the fact that she likely blitzes if you go off her jumping 1,000+ feet in the air in the blink of an eye.
  • Higher stamina still stands.
  • Unmaker not negging her regen still stands, but this version's regen isn't that impressive.
  • Duplication could work, but invulnerability makes Shinobu's duplicate kiss whatever chance she has of damaging him goodbye.
  • Invulnerability and Berserk answer energy drain.
  • Speed isn't as big of a factor as I initially thought.
I doubt Shinobu will be able to exhaust him, and Doomguy more than likely has experience fighting multiple enemies at once. And looking at feats of stamina, Doomguy's appear to be far more impressive than Shinobu's, so he might actually be the one to outlast, not that it'll even come to that.

Does Shinobu even have wincons?

Last edited:
Now hold the f up.

A bunch of stuff I gotta bring up.

Both 9-A keys are supersonic only.Doomguy would be the faster one as he would be 2x faster than her.

Berserk is a 10x amp.Doomguy is 0.07 tons.He goes from that to 0.70 tons.A little over 5x stronger than her.

Invunerability makes doomguy invunerable to attacks that casually stomp 0.07,this effect only lasts for 30 seconds.

Haste amps speed and attacking speed by 2x.This only lasts for 30 seconds.

These are the only amps that matter.

Doomguy has a wide range of weaponry that help him be more versatile than Shinobu by 200 miles.Chainguns,rocket launchers,super shotguns,basically everything because piercing damage still applies in Tier 9.

The plasma and sheer amount of damage his weapons could induce on Shinobu’s flesh neg her high-low.The BFG shot especially with its massive wave of energy.

Doomguy has some stupid stamina.Even in this key.He is capable of clearing entire platoons/armies of demons that are fully capable of one-shotting him with a single blast without rest.Even while badly injured,Doomguy managed to clear an entire pit filled with 9-A(possibly low 7-C due to incoming CRT)night sentinels.

This ties into his reactive power level.He became from physically a 9-B to a 9-A after fighting the sentinels (who are physically 9-A,possibly being upgraded to low 7-C).It’s likely that any AP gap there is between them could be overcome with the Reactive Power Level.

Doomguy outskills Shinobu to the stratosphere.Doubles won’t work here,he’s fought multiple physically superior enemies and came on top without a single hit.

Fog is a no-no,Doomguy can touch intangibles.Shadows are a valid option of avoiding attacks however.

The unmakyr is non-factor,it can’t affect non-demons.

Immortality type 2 gives him the ability to even crush Shinobu in the stamina department.

This seems pretty bad right? How the hell is Shinobu gonna win?

Shadows will be her best friend.She can dodge a lot of Doomguy’s weaponry by just hiding.Unfortunately peaking out to attack him up close will result in her being pulled up and pummeled down.

She can run on celings and become weightless to further increase agility against the marine’s weaponry.

There is a sizeable AP gap in the beginning.Doomguy is 0.07 against Shinobu’s <0.20 tonsBerserk doesn’t have a timer actually,but it isn’t a permanent power up.It probably only lasts for a few minutes.

Most of Shinobu’s weaponry and special equipment won’t work here.Doomguy isn’t supernatural.

Energy drain while not as potent as it would be on a normal human,could still be used to further weaken the marine.

Regen (albeit very weak),could be of use here.

Voting for Doomguy. He has better hax, invulnerability, Berserker, and just a better arsenal than Kiss-Shot here

Back