• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absorbing something bigger than you does not necessarily mean you become the same size as them.

Send scan shows he can become as big as an L2C structure or even a 2-A structure.
Yes tho correct me if I'm wrong his Imaginary Space is a part of himself like Example the Manga it says when he fought hinata Rimuru's gluttony Is enough to even devour a planet or star's

Last edited:
Yes tho correct me if I'm wrong his Imaginary Space is a part of himself like Example the Manga it says when he fought hinata Rimuru's gluttony Is enough to even devour a planet or star's
Irrelevant to requirement of the ability

@Everything12 @Pain_to12 @Celestial_Pegasus @Elizhaa @CrimsonStarFallen

What do you think should be done here?

Disagree with Multiversal+, I don't think altering an empty pocket dimension to increase it's boundaries is significant enough for anything beyond Range.

Disagree with Large Size, it would need to concern more of himself then simply his pocket dimension stomach.

Disagree with Infinite Speed, I don't find the proof strong enough. Could be just a case of them increasing their speed by an finite amount to counter it being reduce to zero. 0 × 1,000,000,000,000 mph might be 0, but 0 + 1,000,000,000,000 mph is 1,000,000,000,000 mph.

Disagree with Infinite Speed, I don't find the proof strong enough. Could be just a case of them increasing their speed by an finite amount to counter it being reduce to zero. 0 × 1,000,000,000,000 mph might be 0, but 0 + 1,000,000,000,000 mph is 1,000,000,000,000 mph.
Already responded to this before.
addition will get returned to 0 when times by 0. Velgyrnd's acceleration make it so her acceleration value is balanced with Velzard stopping, causing no changes to the original number. like how 5 times 1/5 will be neutralised.

Already responded to this before.
1,000,000,000 mph × 0 = 0 mph > 0 mph + 1,000,000,000 mph = 1,000,000,000 mph > 1,000,000,000 mph × 0 = 0 mph > 0 mph + 1,000,000,000 mph = 1,000,000,000 mph > 1,000,000,000 mph × 0 = 0 mph > 0 mph + 1,000,000,000 mph = 1,000,000,000 mph > 1,000,000,000 mph × 0 = 0 mph > 0 mph + 1,000,000,000 mph = 1,000,000,000 mph...

Disagree with Multiversal+, I don't think altering an empty pocket dimension to increase it's boundaries is significant enough for anything beyond Range.
Even having made the evolution from a finite space to an infinite 2-A space ? outside that both Rimuru and Ciel totally control the imaginary space

How does come 2B accepted according to you?
Because they stored up enough energy to recreate the world tens of thousands of times and growing.

So you think changing (significantly affecting) Low 2-C structure (Stomach) to 2-A structure (Imaginary Space) doesn't get tier 2-A? Although 'significantly affect' is one of several ways to get a certain tier listed in the Tiering System.
Because they affected it, but not in a 'significant' way. It's not significant because while his Imaginary Space could contain a Multiversal+ size of stuff, it doesn't. Their is no Multiversal+ amount of energy or matter in there.

They simply expanded the size of the pocket dimension, but theirs still a whole lot of empty nothingness in said pocket dimension. Which means that the power used to fuel the expansion of that pocket dimension would not equate to the amount of energy needed for a Multiversal+ attack potency.

Because they stored up enough energy to recreate the world tens of thousands of times and growing.

Because they affected it, but not in a 'significant' way. It's not significant because while his Imaginary Space could contain a Multiversal+ size of stuff, it doesn't. Their is no Multiversal+ amount of energy or matter in there.

They simply expanded the size of the pocket dimension, but theirs still a whole lot of empty nothingness in said pocket dimension. Which means that the power used to fuel the expansion of that pocket dimension would not equate to the amount of energy needed for a Multiversal+ attack potency.
Oh, you are talking about an insignificant place. I understand.

Disagree with Large Size, it would need to concern more of himself then simply his pocket dimension stomach.

This sums it up perfectly.

I also disagree, the first is just range imo, the second isn't large size cause Rimuru clearly isn't the size of a multiverse, and has a clone of himself in said dimension, and lastly i find infinite speed to be iffy.

I don't think Rimuru's Imaginary space is a pocket dimension from what I know it is a whole different dimension that can contain a Multiverse+ and the Primordial energy that needed to create the World and it's concept and information since the energy is so dense that Even Ciel is having a hard time controlling it, plus it has an infinite size. Significantly Capable of Affecting 2-A. shouldn't this get 2-A since I'm basing it on the Tier system?

Rimuru (ciel) is at least comparable to Imaginary Space, a 2-A structure. Moreover, Imaginary Space could be said to be a part of Rimuru himself.

Also, it is impossible to convert a Low 2-C structure to a 2-A without comparable strength.

Rimuru (ciel) is at least comparable to Imaginary Space, a 2-A structure. Moreover, Imaginary Space could be said to be a part of Rimuru himself.

Also, it is impossible to convert a Low 2-C structure to a 2-A without comparable strength.
right this should be 2-A🤷

This sums it up perfectly.

I also disagree, the first is just range imo, the second isn't large size cause Rimuru clearly isn't the size of a multiverse, and has a clone of himself in said dimension, and lastly i find infinite speed to be iffy.
Rimuru (Ciel) requires a strength comparable to that of a 2-A structure if it is to convert a Low 2-C structure into a 2-A structure. It is impossible to convert it (logically) without having comparable strenght to Structure 2-A.

Moreover, the Imaginary Space was a part of Rimuru himself.

this is what makes Rimuru at least get 'Likely 2-A'

I don't think there is a really difference between the two even if the other one is an empty if we look at the amount of power required to do it, which is infinite.

Anyway this is what the creation page says regarding to feats like this:
As such creating a dimension large enough to contain a starry sky does qualify as a 4-A Tier feat.
If the pocket reality is of comparable size to a universe and has its own timeline, this would simply be a Low 2-C feat according to the tiering system. Similarly Multiverses or even higher levels of reality would get their corresponding tier.
And the OP already prove that his imaginary space is big enough to contain an infinite universe (2C) which can only mean that they created a 2A space.

With that being said I'm not saying i agree with the OP, not really sure if this feat can even be physically scale to rimuru...

Last edited:
1,000,000,000 mph × 0 = 0 mph > 0 mph + 1,000,000,000 mph = 1,000,000,000 mph > 1,000,000,000 mph × 0 = 0 mph > 0 mph + 1,000,000,000 mph = 1,000,000,000 mph > 1,000,000,000 mph × 0 = 0 mph > 0 mph + 1,000,000,000 mph = 1,000,000,000 mph > 1,000,000,000 mph × 0 = 0 mph > 0 mph + 1,000,000,000 mph = 1,000,000,000 mph...
But then it would go back and forth between 0 and 1,000,000,000, which isn't the case here. Velgyrnd needed to add/multiply something that will neutralised 'times by 0', to the point the original value won't get changed in a slightest.

Rimuru's Large Size seems; Rimuru's main body is in his imaginary space, but the imaginary space is not specified to be his body. When he undergoes evolution that makes him taller, he never mentions as stomach/imaginary space as being part of it.
Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill seems like a counter to Velzard's skill to be from the stories; her power is based on heat, and Velzard's Ultimate skill basically freezes time based on the cold; the context makes it seems like Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill nullified the time stop based on this reason.

I agree large with Worthless's post. I believe Ultima clarified whether the space is full or not should not matter in this post.
The creation page clarified it is the size of the space that matters:
As such creating a dimension large enough to contain a starry sky does qualify as a 4-A Tier feat.
If the pocket reality is of comparable size to a universe and has its own timeline, this would simply be a Low 2-C feat according to the tiering system. Similarly Multiverses or even higher levels of reality would get their corresponding tier.

Rimuru's Large Size seems; Rimuru's main body is in his imaginary space, but the imaginary space is not specified to be his body. When he undergoes evolution that makes him taller, he never mentions as stomach/imaginary space as being part of it.
Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill seems like a counter to Velzard's skill to be from the stories; her power is based on heat, and Velzard's Ultimate skill basically freezes time based on the cold; the context makes it seems like Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill nullified the time stop based on this reason.

I agree large with Worthless's post. I believe Ultima clarified whether the space is full or not should not matter in this post.
The creation page clarified it is the size of the space that matters:
Because what Ultima is talking about is a destruction feat of a space of that size, with destruction feats being an unquestionable form of significantly affecting a space. Creation is also an unquestionable form of significantly affecting a space. Expanding the border of an empty space, that is questionable in how much energy it would take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back