• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying currently tier 2 still requires you destroying a space-time continuum (3-D space across past, presemt and future), nothing of sort happened, based on the scan.
And after the tier 2 revision, it may get a bit tighter.

What we have in the scan is he devoured the universe and when expansion stops, the concept of time cease to exists.
That is 3-A, with possibly conceptual manipulation.
doesn't the the quote about destroying the concept of time say that it's done through gravity?

You're missing the whole point. Velgyrnd acceleration match "stopping"(0 speed), which means it could accelerate 0 speed object into any finite speed
You mean when Velzard is using TimeStop. So all time = 0 (because when it doesn't move) Velgyrnd can accelerate itself in it, thus achieving infinite speed, and Rimuru and Yuki are superior to Velgyrnd. Let's scale together. Is this roughly?

Disagree with Multiversal+, I don't think altering an empty pocket dimension to increase it's boundaries is enough for anything beyond Range.

Disagree with Large Size, it would need to concern more of himself then simply his pocket dimension stomach.

Disagree with Infinite Speed, I don't find the proof strong enough.

Large Size
I disagree with Large Size, as said by Tatsumi and many others. Rimuru's body isn't actually that big, nor AFAIK he has shown any large-size type feat (I'm going based on the WN profile). So it's farfetched to say the size of his stomach corresponds to his actual body size.
Especially, when imaginary space is just a separate dimension, where his main body also resides inside imaginary space.

If Rimuru are that BIG, he wouldn't be able to live inside his universe and planet.

Infinite Speed
Neutral, leaning to disagree.
I'm reluctant to agree as it says that, from what I understand, Velzart's skill was countered by Velgrynd's skill. Neutralizing each other, letting the world move again. It's Time Stop Resistance or Nullifying the Time Stop via the sheer potency of her skill being superior to Velzart with her opposite skill nature. Again, I'm thinking it is farfetched to scale her speed as infinite with only that evidence.

Although, if it does agree upon her skill is able to accelerate up to infinite speed. I'll suggest having Infinite Speed Via Amp (Insert Skill Name Here).

Multiversal+
I'm going to be neutral.

Disagree with Multiversal+, I don't think altering an empty pocket dimension to increase it's boundaries is enough for anything beyond Range.
It's not empty pocket dimension. When it was still Stomach (Infinite space) it was able to contain the universe and the concept of time, which means Stomach is 4D space. And Ciel was able to change it from 4D space to Infinite 4D space and logically, it was able to contain an infinite number of universes and the concept of time. It's the same as a certain silver-colored sea layer.

And significantly affects is one of the conditions to get a certain tier

@Rendynoc0unter @Pain_to12

Read This and This
so this is proof the concept of time is still past,present and future.
the universe is shown to expand with the concept of time,in this sense this is how it works
the world/universe is a space time continuum-the spread of time means that the world is going into the future and with this scan it is proven that the space can't expand alone as it must expand with time.
destruction of the world is destruction of it's space time continuum also....

when the universe expands-
in space: the size of the universe increases with the physical property of the universe
time: the world continues (the future)
when rimuru said at the end of time "diablo and the rest of his subordinates don't exist" means they have already died and didn't live that long enough to the farthest future.
furthermore the law of entropy
Entropy is not a measurable quantity. It is a representation of the number of microstates (e.g. every individual particle’s properties, considered together) that correspond to the same macrostate. By far (a truly massive ‘far’), there are many more microstates that correspond to equilibrium: a macrostate where no further overall changes are possible. And that is why closed systems end up in that macrostate.

space and time are together
so to destroy the world you have to affect both its space and time

so when rimuru beelzebuth is being comparable to the mobius system which indicates it devours the universe along with the concept of time thus turning the universe void is not a silly argument for low 2-C

also note:
"for a long time have passed"
rimuru was sent to the edge of the world aka the future

Why is that?
You mean when Velzard is using TimeStop. So all time = 0 (because when it doesn't move) Velgyrnd can accelerate itself in it, thus achieving infinite speed, and Rimuru and Yuki are superior to Velgyrnd. Let's scale together. Is this roughly?
Infinite Speed
Neutral, leaning to disagree.
I'm reluctant to agree as it says that, from what I understand, Velzart's skill was countered by Velgrynd's skill. Neutralizing each other, letting the world move again. It's Time Stop Resistance or Nullifying the Time Stop via the sheer potency of her skill being superior to Velzart with her opposite skill nature. Again, I'm thinking it is farfetched to scale her speed as infinite with only that evidence.

Velzard Ultimate Skill turns any moving into 0 speed. Velgyrnd's acceleration is the opposite yet have the same power, logically it should be able to accelerate 0 speed object into any finite speed.

Or to simplify it, normal conventional acceleration will always lose to 0 speed object since 0 times any finite number wouldn't change the value, Velgyrnd's acceleration being able to match it would mean its beyond just "finite".

Last edited:
"Possible infinite speed via Amp" could be agreed upon, Velzard's fixation slows down things to 0, while Velgyrnd's acceleration can accelerate that 0 to a finite number. As @Catpija said, accelerating something from 0 to a finite number can't be achieved with finite numbers. Velgyrnd can accelerate herself with her skill to go faster, and since the skill can accelerate from 0 to finite, then it should be able to accelerate her speed to infinite.
If you think this is dumb, you should know that she can literally accelerate herself to attack beyond time and space with the skill.

Velzard Ultimate Skill turns any moving into 0 speed. Velgyrnd's acceleration is the opposite yet have the same power, logically it should be able to accelerate 0 speed object into any finite speed.
Velzard's skill only makes time stop, and in the scan, the Accelarated Skill serves to accelerate the impact of the two of them fighting, Velgrynd can do that because he already has time stop resistance. then he is not affected by it.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Accelarated skill being able to be equivalent to speed 0.

Velzard's skill only makes time stop,
No? Her Ultimate Skill is based on stopping thing, like stopping moisture in the air or law of motion.
and in the scan, the Accelarated Skill serves to accelerate the impact of the two of them fighting,
I don't know where do you get this. it literally said Velgyrnd clashed with Velzard with both using their Ultimate Skill. she didnt accelerate the fight or impact.
Velgrynd can do that because he already has time stop resistance. then he is not affected by it.
????
What that this has anything to do with accelerating stopped time?

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Accelarated skill being able to be equivalent to speed 0.
Maybe because you're missing the whole point.

True, zero times any number is just zero. But what about addition.
addition will get returned to 0 when times by 0. Velgyrnd's acceleration make it so her acceleration value is balanced with Velzard stopping, causing no changes to the original number. like how 5 times 1/5 will be neutralised.

I don't know where do you get this. it literally said Velgyrnd clashed with Velzard with both using their Ultimate Skill. she didnt accelerate the fight or impact.
Both of the ability to stop and ability to accelerate clashed and neutralized each other's power.
?
????
What that this has anything to do with accelerating stopped time?
I said that Velgrynd has resistance to time stops, therefore he is not affected by Velzard's time stop.

Or to simplify it, normal conventional acceleration will always lose to 0 speed object since 0 times any finite number wouldn't change the value, Velgyrnd's acceleration being able to match it would mean its beyond just "finite".
and then concludes if infinite speed is accepted Rimuru, Yuuki and Velgrynd get this with an amp, right 🤔

True, zero times any number is just zero. But what about addition.
Velzard's skill freezes the stuff to the point everything (all energies, particles, time, etc) stops moving, there is no logical way to accelerate something with no force or time using sum or product.
For a better understanding:
Velzard fixates/slows movement to 0, basically 1/infinity for speed but hers actually goes to 0. Velgrynd accelerates that speed to a finite number, for that you need a number greater than any finite. 2/infinity or 10000000/infinity will always be going to 0, Velzard's case being fixated at 0.
Velgyrnd is able to accelerate Velzard's fixation, cancelling out Velzard's 1/infinity by accelerating infinitely back to the original speed.

Velzard was able to fixate the movement of the world by 1/infinite to 0, Velgyrnd accelerates the world by infinite, cancelling out both their infinites and bringing the world back to its original movement.

NOTE: Velzard doesn't poof and the world is stopped (maybe in the perspective of others) but her skill allows her to slow down stuff to the point they are fixated at 0. A mathematical equivalent for this would be 1/infinity, slowing down movement to 0. Velgyrnd being the opposite of Velzard, has the ability to accelerate whatever she wants. For her to have accelerated something Velzard fixated back to its original movement, she would need to have an acceleration equal to infinity.

Last edited:
Disagree for 2A, here your explanation only state that Imaginary Space (Rimuru body/Stomach) has infinite space (infinite) with a 4D structure, it doesn't get 2A at all, because your explanation only gets 1 space-time continuum, which means that only low 2C or universe level+, it should be noted that to get 2A alone must affect (create/destroy) an infinite space-time continuum, not a space-time continuum Which has infinite size, you should also know that getting l2c is also said to have an effect a space that has an infinite area with the addition of a new dimension, namely 1 temporal (1D) which means the space has a 4D structure.

That means by creating/destroying a space that has a 4D structure, with an infinite area alone it is not possible to get 2A, well this will only get l2c because rimuru itself has imaginary space (Rimuru body/Stomach) which has infinite size with new dimensions meaning that space is only get 4D qualification (1 space-time continuum)
Don't jump straight into Imaginary space when you don't read Stomach's feats.

It's obvious that you didn't read Stomach's feats and immediately jumped into Imaginary Space (Well, maybe because Imaginary Space is Infinite Size more attractive to you so you ignore Stomach which has finite size)

I'm not even sure you read the whole OP. Never mind the OP, I'm not sure you read my summary.

Last edited:
That.....wasnt the point of the argument of infinite speed. I'm not saying she is infinite speed for moving in a time stop.
I'm not saying that the feat is an infinite speed feat...
Its literally so simple, how do you miss it.
Velgyrnd neutralised Velzard "fixation" with her acceleration.
Velgrynd does not match Time Stop Ability with Accelarated at all, Velzard's Time Stop Ability literally brings the world to a standstill, and Scan also tells us that the two neutralize each other.

This is just getting additional Feats for Accelarated Velgrynd, because in Velgrynd and Velzard's battle, Velgrynd can make the World that has been stopped by Velzard, immediately run again.

Also, as far as I know Accelarated is AMP Speed for users.

Therefore, Accelarated here is not equivalent to Time Stop (0), Accelarated can only restore a world whose time has been stopped by Velzard.

Except Velzard's speed here can really freeze his perspective with finite speed users, and if Velgrynd can keep up with Velzard with his Accelarated, then he will get Infinite Speed (AMP) as well.

then stop talking about it, you're derailing the thread.
Not for Velgrynd.
Therefore, Accelarated here is not equivalent to Time Stop (0), Accelarated can only restore a world whose time has been stopped by Velzard.
and how do you think her acceleration restore a stopped time.

agree. but how about raphael analyzed infinite prison in less than 3 day.
infinite prison = infinite size = infinite information particles😈

Velgrynd does not match Time Stop Ability with Accelarated at all, Velzard's Time Stop Ability literally brings the world to a standstill, and Scan also tells us that the two neutralize each other.

This is just getting additional Feats for Accelarated Velgrynd, because in Velgrynd and Velzard's battle, Velgrynd can make the World that has been stopped by Velzard, immediately run again.

Except Velzard's speed here can really freeze his perspective with finite speed users, and if Velgrynd can keep up with Velzard with his Accelarated, then he will get Infinite Speed (AMP) as well.
Just to mention velgrynd has no time related ability so there is no way for her to restore a world from time stop

Velzard's skill freezes the stuff to the point everything (all energies, particles, time, etc) stops moving, there is no logical way to accelerate something with no force or time using sum or product.
For a better understanding:
Velzard fixates/slows movement to 0, basically 1/infinity for speed but hers actually goes to 0. Velgrynd accelerates that speed to a finite number, for that you need a number greater than any finite. 2/infinity or 10000000/infinity will always be going to 0, Velzard's case being fixated at 0.
Velgyrnd is able to accelerate Velzard's fixation, cancelling out Velzard's 1/infinity by accelerating infinitely back to the original speed.

Velzard was able to fixate the movement of the world by 1/infinite to 0, Velgyrnd accelerates the world by infinite, cancelling out both their infinites and bringing the world back to its original movement.

NOTE: Velzard doesn't poof and the world is stopped (maybe in the perspective of others) but her skill allows her to slow down stuff to the point they are fixated at 0. A mathematical equivalent for this would be 1/infinity, slowing down movement to 0. Velgyrnd being the opposite of Velzard, has the ability to accelerate whatever she wants. For her to have accelerated something Velzard fixated back to its original movement, she would need to have an acceleration equal to infinity.
No, the scan doesn't say that.

Don't ignore the context and narrative in the scan

Hmm, I'm not sure.
Put me in Neutral regarding that.

Also why do you always suggest its time reversal when its blatantly stated to be acceleration, which isnt even remotely similar.

Are you saying that Velgyrnd shouldn't get infinite speed, but Rimuru and Yuuki can?
I'm not saying that rimuru and yuuki gain infinite speed, but what I am saying is that they also have acceleration.
Time reversal can't reverse anything if time is stopped.
all can happen, if we have achievements
Time Reversal?

Bro what are you talking about, Velgrynd speeding up time instead of time reversal.

I'm surprised you said Time reversal here
I just answered what he said
Also why do you always suggest its time reversal when its blatantly stated to be acceleration, which isnt even remotely similar.
nothing like that
you're the one doing it
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back