• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, can Rimuru's Ap Multiverse level+(2A) be used to attack? Or can you just be creative? Because in the feed it only says "Ciel upgraded from a belly (with a limited size) to an Imaginary. space(with infinite size)

I LITERALLY said this several times, I'm not ignoring it, I just asked the same question several times, but no one answered, choosing to simply use sarcasm instead of saying "yes" or "no".

Reread the comments, I've said this myself several times.
when did you really answer me? And I also add that I didn't act with sarcasm at any time.

I've also said that there is only one 2-A structure in the verse, and it was referred to literally in the last chapter of the main story, why would Ciel make another 2-A structure?

I have a question, can Rimuru's Ap Multiverse level+(2A) be used to attack? Or can you just be creative? Because in the feed it only says "Ciel upgraded from a belly (with a limited size) to an Imaginary. space(with infinite size)
Yea since rimuru should scale to it

Theoretically he could use it for attack, as he has comparable energy to create something of that level

when did you really answer me? And I also add that I didn't act with sarcasm at any time.

I've also said that there is only one 2-A structure in the verse, and it was referred to literally in the last chapter of the main story, why would Ciel make another 2-A structure?
It wasn't you who used the sarcasm, it was someone else.

Theoretically he could use it for attack, as he has comparable energy to create something of that level
I have 2 questions I would like to know.
1.Will Rimuru's Durability be 2A due to his actual body being in Imaginary space?
2.Multi-Dimensional Will Barrier get a 2A degree? then from what

I have 2 questions I would like to know.
1.Will Rimuru's Durability be 2A due to his actual body being in Imaginary space?
2.Multi-Dimensional Will Barrier get a 2A degree? then from what
1.Rimuru's body has nothing to do with durability, this is immortality 9
2.It already has 2-A durability, as we know, AP=durability

2.It already has 2-A durability, as we know, AP=durability
There are cases where characters durability doesn't scale to their AP though despite having enough energy to affect universes, their durability can be a fragile glass (like Haruhi) and some can have durability far higher than their AP.

But yea in Rimuru's case, he does

There are cases where characters durability doesn't scale to their AP though despite having enough energy to affect universes, their durability can be a fragile glass (like Haruhi) and some can have durability far higher than their AP.

But yea in Rimuru's case, he does
Oh yes, but in that case the verse must specify the difference

Are you all finished with the discussion here, or are there any important questions left?

Are you all finished with the discussion here, or are there any important questions left?
What about Rimuru's range tho.

There should be another Multiverse+ range aside the space time continuous strike
Range: Tens of Kilometers | Hundreds of Kilometers | Hundreds of Kilometers, Planetary with Eye of the Moon, Multiversal+ with Space-Time Continuous Strike | Multiversal, Likely Multiversal+, Multiversal+ with Space-Time Continuous Strike
?

Some members seem to have issues with Rimuru's range statistics.

Is the infinite speed has been rejected? Cause i can see why "possibly infinite speed" is possible because it's open to two interpretation i.e addition or multiplication.

Is the infinite speed has been rejected? Cause i can see why "possibly infinite speed" is possible because it's open to two interpretation i.e addition or multiplication.
Rejected. The reason why it was able to nullify the time stop because of the nature if their power's origin which can cancel out each other as fire and ice and not because he accelerated time to move again as stated by someone

and not because he accelerated time to move again as stated by someone
White and red.

The stopped world was dyed in color by the vivid hue.

And the essence of the red dragon’s ability was―― 『Acceleration』 ――!!

Both of the ability to stop and ability to accelerate clashed and neutralized each other’s power.

When Velzard’s ability was offset, the stopped time regained its flow once again.

The world which was stopped had begun to move again.

At the center of the north continent, the fight between the strongest species raised its curtain.
It was neutralized through time acceleration and not via ifire and that much is obvious.

there are other updates for Rimuru that will try to apply, so this scope of it can be put later, just close this topic as your goal has already been achieved

there are other updates for Rimuru that will try to apply, so this scope of it can be put later, just close this topic as your goal has already been achieved
Understandable, i shall not speak of it any further in this thread 🗿

Understandable, i shall not speak of it any further in this thread 🗿
It's just that the changes that were the purpose of this topic have already been made, if we try to put more things even if it's simple things we would have to redo the entire voting process again for that, apart from the discussion of some members about something that has already been applied, I myself wanted to try to add 2-B for Azathot in this topic but I'll wait because I'm sure they will do more CTRs and when they do you can ask them to put your idea
👍👍👍👍

If imaginary space is only infinite at the end of the series then space-time continous attack shouldn't have Multiversal+ range.
The point of Space-Time Continuous Attack is reaching Veldora's main body which is in Imaginary Space

Veldora in EoS is still in Imaginary Space, so I think it's still Multiversal+ range

If imaginary space is only infinite at the end of the series then space-time continous attack shouldn't have Multiversal+ range.
yes, I was thinking about that, but Rimuru having him and because of his characteristics of reaching the target anywhere in space-time wouldn't make him 2-A?

Space time attack was introduced before imaginary space was said to be infinite, if we conclude Ciel upgraded it while spend time at the end of space time, there is no reason to say it could still reach imaginary space once its upgraded.

Unless in the after stories it's stated or implied people with the ability can still harmed Veldora, gonna have to disagree.

Afterstories Veldora would still effectively have "2-A" Immortality though.

Before closing, I have a final question. The fact that Rimuru was upgraded to 2A would make Are his abilities a 2A degree followed or not? Because many abilities tend to borrow energy from imagination space.

Space time attack was introduced before imaginary space was said to be infinite, if we conclude Ciel upgraded it while spend time at the end of space time, there is no reason to say it could still reach imaginary space once its upgraded.

Unless in the after stories it's stated or implied people with the ability can still harmed Veldora, gonna have to disagree.

good, but Rimuru having AP 2-A wouldn't give range 2-A?

Before closing, I have a final question. The fact that Rimuru was upgraded to 2A would make Are his abilities a 2A degree followed or not? Because many abilities tend to borrow energy from imagination space.
so, i have the same doubt

No

no. its not like Imaginary Space is filled with 2A energy, but rather just 2B.

True, although, I don't know if this helps, but if I look at the description of the continuous spacetime attack, I would still find it valid

True, although, I don't know if this helps, but if I look at the description of the continuous spacetime attack, I would still find it valid
I'll like to ask,isn't it because imaginary space is not connected to the normal multiverse that made the attack 2-A range?,or was it the fact that imaginary space is infinite that's why the attack is 2-A in range also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back