• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Can you be more specific please? I am not sure if I understood him correctly.
i think this can help you
Multiversal+ with Space-Time Continuous Strike, should be downgraded to Universal+ with Space-Time Continuous Strike.

I also find Rimuru to just be plain Likely Multiverse level+ inaccurate, should be Likely Multiverse level+ with Void God Azathoth, as was suggested before, i am also iffy on it scaling to his durability or striking strength. Ciel, Rimuru's skill, and at this point, other personality really, would have control over imaginary space, but that doesn't really say anything about those other stats ie durability and striking strength.

Question, if void god azathot won't scale to his AP or dura, then to what it'll be?
I think scale to AP for example, he would have 2-A punches I think, although I still think durability should be applied because Ciel used Rimuru's energy for that

Okay. Can you be more specific please? I am not sure if I understood him correctly.
Celestial Pegasus suggested to not scale rimuru stricking strength and dura to multi+ or void god azathot but I don't know then what will be scaled to multi+.

Celestial Pegasus suggested to not scale rimuru stricking strength and dura to multi+ or void god azathot but I don't know then what will be scaled to multi+.
hmm true, looking closely I don't see what will be scaled to 2-A here

to be more specific he suggested not putting physical strength and durability in Multi+

Question is still, then what will be multi+?
For me what should be upgraded to Multi+ would be

Attack power, durability and range

Yes I think the range should be kept multi + because of the feature of the Space-Time Continuous Strike Of reaching the target independent of space-time

Last edited:
Question is still, then what will be multi+?
I have this doubt too, I was thinking that physical strength would be 2-A, but if it's the way they say then it would be kind of useless, it's not for reach, durability, physical strength, nothing lol this looks more like a downgrade than an upgrade

bruhh so this was more of a downgrade than anything else lol
What would you anticipate then? Let's be honest, he has a 2-A Tier and indiscriminately stated subsequently he is capable of destroying the 2-B structure.
Like there is a feat and there is a statement, now a statement is not refuted and neither showed anti-feats, but you can't take it as AP or durability.

Like there is no key whatsoever for 2-A unless you want to type it as “via creation feat” but I really doubt this would work because of 2-B feat.

What would you anticipate then? Let's be honest, he has a 2-A Tier and indiscriminately stated subsequently he is capable of destroying the 2-B structure.
Like there is a feat and there is a statement, now a statement is not refuted and neither showed anti-feats, but you can't take it as AP or durability.

Like there is no key whatsoever for 2-A unless you want to type it as “via creation feat” but I really doubt this would work because of 2-B feat.
I disagree, the feat 2-B comes from turn null which is finite, the feat 2-A is probably not related to that and as I said, Ciel uses the same energy as Rimuru, if she was able to do that expansion with his energy, Rimuru should be scaled for that too, that's what I think.

And well, theoretically it's a feat of creation too

So should we apply Celestial Pegasus' suggested changes here, or are there any other staff members that I should call for first?

So should we apply Celestial Pegasus' suggested changes here, or are there any other staff members that I should call for first?
i'd like to wait for CP's opinion on what i said, if still the opinion is the same then i'll be fine with that, it would be good to wait for Elizha too since she didn't say anything about these new changes

I disagree, the feat 2-B comes from turn null which is finite, the feat 2-A is probably not related to that and as I said, Ciel uses the same energy as Rimuru, if she was able to do that expansion with his energy, Rimuru should be scaled for that too, that's what I think.

And well, theoretically it's a feat of creation too
Feat Creation that can't be scaled to his AP. Also, what exactly do you mean by “same energy”, you mean the same energy as 2B feat? If so, this is a contradiction.

I am not against such changes.

she....................
smug-inanis-1_1.gif

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done please.
@Celestial_Pegasus

Do the following edits seem accurate to you?

There is minor mistake
I will fix it
which one? I had not seen
what has changed?
For some reason that I don't know Ciel's feats were not scaled for Rimuru even though they are the same existence lol he lost impressive strength, durability and range and everything went back to being 2-B, in other words, this is not applicable to combat, also, I changed Rimuru's AP explanation and added a note at the end explaining it better

Last edited:
which one? I had not seen

For some reason that I don't know Ciel's feats were not scaled for Rimuru even though they are the same existence lol he lost impressive strength, durability and range and everything went back to being 2-B, Also, I changed Rimuru's AP explanation and added a note at the end explaining it better
but Rimuru can use Void god azathoth both to attack and to defend, besides everything that Ciel does is also merit of rimuru since both are the same being, so you can update everything again and still make the profile much simpler, yeah it's better this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back