• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't the one who said that, they had said that to be able to infinitely expand a structure using magic in Tensura, it would take an infinite amount of magic, I'm using the logic of the verse, and not something like "and fiction".

What you said has a lot wrong, and it has nothing to do with what I said.

First: Rimuru said that imaginary space can't be filled with magic because it's infinite size, so if what they said about needing an infinite amount of magic to expand something to infinite size is true, it just shows that it has nothing to do with it with Ciel, if not even Rimuru had it, let alone Ciel.
Second: What does dimensionality have to do with it? I'm talking about something that is said by Rimuru himself, it doesn't matter if it's 4D or 3D, he doesn't have enough magic to fill it because he has infinite size.
Third: What Ciel does is fuse and evolve skills, there is nothing to say that Ciel is at the same level or higher as the skills she evolves or fuse, or both at the same time.
A fusion between Raphael and a storage spell created a completely new skill, more versatile, and with more sub-skills, and this proves that skill fusions and evolutions don't follow logic.
Alright lets go with your saying that ciel shouldn’t scale to the fusion of two skills. First off all skills come from the Votw and are controlled from it, so unless your saying that ciel can create a key to access turn null at that point in the series which even veldanava struggled with, I believe that Turn null was something ciel took from the Votw. Even as a great sage it was able to view information from the votw and use that information to help rimuru, so Its true that ciel can alter the Votw. Now if that's true and Ciel used the Votw to help rimuru gain turn null and used the Votw to create imaginary space as you don’t believe ciel solely did it, this would still scale the votw and ciel to being able to have and handle 2a energy. Now EoS rim was stated to be able to recreate the world or multiverse along with the great spirts and everything in it. Now he would need to be able to regulate this multiverse and so he would need to create the Votw, he was also stated to be able to recreate the world perfectly meaning that everything besides Yuuki, which includes the Votw would be recreated, meaning EoS rim should have the ap to create this 2a structure. This is another way you can interpret the feat and still scale rim to 2a.

Alright lets go with your saying that ciel shouldn’t scale to the fusion of two skills. First off all skills come from the Votw and are controlled from it, so unless your saying that ciel can create a key to access turn null at that point in the series which even veldanava struggled with, I believe that Turn null was something ciel took from the Votw. Even as a great sage it was able to view information from the votw and use that information to help rimuru, so Its true that ciel can alter the Votw. Now if that's true and Ciel used the Votw to help rimuru gain turn null and used the Votw to create imaginary space as you don’t believe ciel solely did it, this would still scale the votw and ciel to being able to have and handle 2a energy. Now EoS rim was stated to be able to recreate the world or multiverse along with the great spirts and everything in it. Now he would need to be able to regulate this multiverse and so he would need to create the Votw, he was also stated to be able to recreate the world perfectly meaning that everything besides Yuuki, which includes the Votw would be recreated, meaning EoS rim should have the ap to create this 2a structure. This is another way you can interpret the feat and still scale rim to 2a.
What the hell is Votw? Do you have any other structure other than the imaginary space that is 2A? If there is a 2-A structure in Tensura's back, and Rimuru can recreate it, why did Rimuru never have 2A according to that?

the hell is Votw?
Voice of the world, it is the system that governs the entire multiverse (like laws for example)
Do you have any other structure other than the imaginary space that is 2A? If there is a 2-A structure in Tensura's back, and Rimuru can recreate it, why did Rimuru never have 2A according to that?
Does not exist, the imaginary space is the only 2-A of the verse

I went out to research this Votw, and I didn't find anything that says this structure is 2-A, and it's never been said that there is an infinite amount of magic, Rimuru would have scaled to 2A a long time ago if Votw was 2A.

Last edited:
Never said that the Votw was direct 2a. But if you don’t agree that ciel directly create imaginary space, all skill are governed and controlled from the Voice of the World. And knowing the previous history of gs/wk/ciel and their interactions with the Votw, plus the fact that I don’t believe that ciel herself created a key to the nuclear dimension since even veldanava struggled with the energy and the fact that it’s chaotic, then ciel used the Votw to find what it wants to put into Azoath. It used turn null from the Votw and since you don’t agreee with ciel scaling to imaginary space then I said that Ciel used energy from the Votw or just grabbed the skill from the Votw and put it into Void God Azoath. Their would scale the Votw above imaginary space or to the 2a feat and then eos rim would also scale there. Although I thought you have knowledge of Tensura, The voice of the world is a autonomous messenger which controls a system that’s within tensura. Skills are controlled by the system which is controlled from the Votw.

What the hell is Votw? Do you have any other structure other than the imaginary space that is 2A? If there is a 2-A structure in Tensura's back, and Rimuru can recreate it, why did Rimuru never have 2A according to that?
VOTW is the voice of the world that controls almost everything in Slime, she is basically omnipresent and takes care of the laws in Slime, look if that's what you said let's apply the logic of the series, it was Ciel who expanded Rimuru's belly to the imaginary space, she controls it and uses it to analyze information, modify it and trap enemies basically everything that happens there is Ciel who does it, now if your doubt where she would get the energy go back a page Celestial Pegasus and I said that probably all this ability from 4D infinity to the possible 2-A energy used to create him, it was probably from when Rimuru was sent to the end of time, as it was only after he was sent there that such an ability was mentioned, but as there is no concrete evidence of 2-A destruction or equivalent energy that was used in imaginary space we decided to give it a probably 2-A

Never said that the Votw was direct 2a. But if you don’t agree that ciel directly create imaginary space, all skill are governed and controlled from the Voice of the World. And knowing the previous history of gs/wk/ciel and their interactions with the Votw, plus the fact that I don’t believe that ciel herself created a key to the nuclear dimension since even veldanava struggled with the energy and the fact that it’s chaotic, then ciel used the Votw to find what it wants to put into Azoath. It used turn null from the Votw and since you don’t agreee with ciel scaling to imaginary space then I said that Ciel used energy from the Votw or just grabbed the skill from the Votw and put it into Void God Azoath. Their would scale the Votw above imaginary space or to the 2a feat and then eos rim would also scale there. Although I thought you have knowledge of Tensura, The voice of the world is a autonomous messenger which controls a system that’s within tensura. Skills are controlled by the system which is controlled from the Votw.
I see what you're saying, but I still don't see how it proves anything. First: Despite everything about Votw, I don't see how it scales to 2A because votw is what controls the magicule the verse, as far as I know, the imaginary space is not made of pure magicule. If Votw had an infinite amount of magicule, and Ciel had somehow taken all that magicule and made the imaginary space with it, then probably what you said would be more or less right, although I believe the 2A scale would be for the amount infinite of magicule. What's more, it doesn't really change anything, what Ciel does is merge spells, evolve spells, analyze things, etc. There would still be no proof that Ciel scales to Votw, since after all, skill 2A is still imaginary space, and the only thing Ciel did was merge two spells and evolve them into Void God Azathoth, not exactly create or take a whole infinite magicule to create the imaginary space.

VOTW is the voice of the world that controls almost everything in Slime, she is basically omnipresent and takes care of the laws in Slime, look if that's what you said let's apply the logic of the series, it was Ciel who expanded Rimuru's belly to the imaginary space, she controls it and uses it to analyze information, modify it and trap enemies basically everything that happens there is Ciel who does it, now if your doubt where she would get the energy go back a page Celestial Pegasus and I said that probably all this ability from 4D infinity to the possible 2-A energy used to create him, it was probably from when Rimuru was sent to the end of time, as it was only after he was sent there that such an ability was mentioned, but as there is no concrete evidence of 2-A destruction or equivalent energy that was used in imaginary space we decided to give it a probably 2-A
Once again, Ciel merged and evolved 2 spells to create Void God Azathoth, and there is no evidence that it "enlarged" or "extended" the size to 2A, and yes, it traps enemies in imaginary space, but I don't see how Ciel this "creating" the imaginary space, which goes to the imaginary space, Ciel can analyze, modify and etc. But I don't see how Ciel is controlling the entirety of the structure itself, and wouldn't that just be a "2-A information analysis" within the imaginary space? One of the problems with this is that as far as I've seen, Ciel doesn't create or destroy things, Ciel analyzes, evolves, and merges spells and stuff. But there's no way to scale to creation, destruction, or anything like 2A for Ciel, so wouldn't 2A scales for Ciel just be within Void God Azathoth?

Once again, Ciel merged and evolved 2 spells to create Void God Azathoth, and there is no evidence that it "enlarged" or "extended" the size to 2A, and yes, it traps enemies in imaginary space, but I don't see how Ciel this "creating" the imaginary space, which goes to the imaginary space, Ciel can analyze, modify and etc. But I don't see how Ciel is controlling the entirety of the structure itself, and wouldn't that just be a "2-A information analysis" within the imaginary space? One of the problems with this is that as far as I've seen, Ciel doesn't create or destroy things, Ciel analyzes, evolves, and merges spells and stuff. But there's no way to scale to creation, destruction, or anything like 2A for Ciel, so wouldn't 2A scales for Ciel just be within Void God Azathoth?
Wdym no evidence it enlarged.

Imaginary Space's former was Stomach capable of containing a whole physical universe.

It became imaginary space after void god azathoth was born from synthesizing Wisdom Lord Raphael, Gluttony King Beelzebub, Storm King Veldora, and Scorch King Velgrynd

Wdym no evidence it enlarged.

Imaginary Space's former was Stomach capable of containing a whole physical universe.

It became imaginary space after void god azathoth was born from synthesizing Wisdom Lord Raphael, Gluttony King Beelzebub, Storm King Veldora, and Scorch King Velgrynd
Right, if Ciel is able to analyze anything that is in imaginary space, would it be something like all of Ciel's abilities having range 2A within imaginary space?

But that's the logic of Slime, Ciel has always been portrayed controlling all the abilities and powers that Rimuru has and the imaginary space is one of them, she merged the two abilities because of their characteristics that were basically from one dimension to contain something, and it's not that the imaginary space is Azathot's or depends on him, in fact Azathot as well as Beelzebuth are linked to the imaginary space/stomach because everything they absorb goes there (another obvious logic of Slime) I know conventional logic can't be used in fiction to prove that something finite+ something finite is not = infinite but we are using it because the author didn't give us more information and that's what's left, you can even say that the creation of imaginary space itself is the result of the fusion of the abilities and I agree with you because it is, but the imaginary space only inherited the dimensional characteristics of the abilities, that is, it only inherited the logic of being a d imension, a structure to contain something and its space came from the expansion of the stomach through energy

Ciel is more like in omni present state within imaginary space than being on 2-A range inside ig as it's basically rimuru's stomach and ciel is the one under control everything in it.

She is able to observe and control everything in it

Right, if Ciel is able to analyze anything that is in imaginary space, would it be something like all of Ciel's abilities having range 2A within imaginary space?
basically yes, she even manages to circumvent part of the VOTW within the imaginary space, that is, she circumvents part of the system that governs and governs the laws of the entire Multiverse

I don't know if this helps anything, but as JV and CP said a while back, imaginary space was never referred to as infinite until the end of spacetime, i.e. even though Rimuru got the imaginary space using skill fusion, he probably just made imaginary space infinite at the end of the series.

In other words: Ciel evolved stomach into imaginary space using skill fusion and later became like something infinite, I'm assuming this because imaginary space was never said to be infinite before that, but since we're not sure, I think likely 2-A would still be good

I don't know if this helps anything, but as JV and CP said a while back, imaginary space was never referred to as infinite until the end of spacetime, i.e. even though Rimuru got the imaginary space using skill fusion, he probably just made imaginary space infinite at the end of the series.

In other words: Ciel evolved stomach into imaginary space using skill fusion and later became like something infinite, I'm assuming this because imaginary space was never said to be infinite before that, but since we're not sure, I think likely 2-A would still be good
Best conclusion for this.

i blame fuse for being lazy the WN wasn't really specific at the infinite part whether it was right off the bat or was done later on.

Either ways it's a 2-A so its still a win win situation.

now time to wait years for the LN to end and get an official trans for to upgrade LN Rimuru into Tier 1

yes this was one of the points I wanted to show, by this logic even imaginary space was finite, that is, its infinite capacity came entirely from expansion through energy at the end of time, that is, the structure of imaginary space was created through from the fusion of two abilities, but its size was expanded through an energy being obviously the main culprit, Ciel who must have done such a thing while Rimuru was "unconscious" at the end of time.

I think alexia can add the upgrade on Rimuru's profile can u call the staffs?

Best conclusion for this.

i blame fuse for being lazy the WN wasn't really specific at the infinite part whether it was right off the bat or was done later on.

Either ways it's a 2-A so its still a win win situation.
webnovel is very messy lol

yes this was one of the points I wanted to show, by this logic even imaginary space was finite, that is, its infinite capacity came entirely from expansion through energy at the end of time, that is, the structure of imaginary space was created through from the fusion of two abilities, but its size was expanded through an energy being obviously the main culprit, Ciel who must have done such a thing while Rimuru was "unconscious" at the end of time.
Yes actually Ciel did crazy things at the end of spacetime lol

She literally made Rimuru become a literal god lmao

I see what you're saying, but I still don't see how it proves anything. First: Despite everything about Votw, I don't see how it scales to 2A because votw is what controls the magicule the verse, as far as I know, the imaginary space is not made of pure magicule. If Votw had an infinite amount of magicule, and Ciel had somehow taken all that magicule and made the imaginary space with it, then probably what you said would be more or less right, although I believe the 2A scale would be for the amount infinite of magicule. What's more, it doesn't really change anything, what Ciel does is merge spells, evolve spells, analyze things, etc. There would still be no proof that Ciel scales to Votw, since after all, skill 2A is still imaginary space, and the only thing Ciel did was merge two spells and evolve them into Void God Azathoth, not exactly create or take a whole infinite magicule to create the imaginary space.
I dont think your fully understanding what Im saying. You can think of the Votw and the relationship it has with tensura like this. Skills are granted to people>Skills are mandated by the system which holds tensura together> Votw governs the system. Now as for how this scales. The ultimate skill Void God Azoathwas created by ciel combining the ultimate skills beelzebub, raphael, veldora, and velgrynd. It is composed of the subskills otherwise known as abilities which make up the skills.
  • Soul Consumption: A super-enhanced version of predation-gluttony, which can devour the target's soul ignoring space-tim
  • Turn null:Chaotic energy from a nuclear dimensions which was used by the creator Veldanava in the creation of the Tensura Verse.
  • Imaginary Space The ultra-evolved version of "Stomach" and "Isolation"
  • Space-Time Domination Manipulates and bends time and space to the users will, being able to move in an instant just by consciously thinking about it.
  • Multi-Dimensional Barrier: Absolute Defense is achieved through the separation of spatial dimensions and several powerful barriers.
  • True Dragon Release [Scorch・Storm]
  • True Dragon Nucleation [Scorch・Storm]
Now the key which grants Ciel acces to the nuclear Dimension lt can’t have been created by ciel since its unrealistic for Ciel at that time to be able to form that connection with the chaotic energy which even the creator couldn't easily handle. And knowing that the Votw has control over skills and that even earlier versions of Ciell was able to interact and extract information it desired from the Votw it's safe to assume that Turn Nul was obtained by taking it from the Votw. Now knowing this its more reasonable to assume that the things which control all skills had a part in creating Imaginary space rather than saying that combining two finite skills to create and infinite versions. Yes logic can’t be applied to fiction on a 1 to 1 ratio however this explanation makes more sense and does logicly apply plus we use logic in power scaling. The 2a scaling for the Votw comes from its superiority to imaginary space which is infinite 4d, since it had some part to play in its creation, either creating it solely or providing the energy required.Whether you believe that this was providing the energy for ciel to control, or whether you believe that the sub skill imaginary Space already existed like turn null and ciel again merely plucked the skill from the skill bank through the Votw and gave it to rimuru. Either way whether it be with ciel with the help of the Votw or the Votw by itself it would have some form of 2a ap or energy. At the end of time and space rimuru was stated to be able to recreate the world perfectly. The Votw is required to manage the world and so this would also have to be created, this means that Rimuru can create the Votw or 2a structure or energy thereby giving him 2a ap, due to the vagueness and the amount of assumptions the term Likely 2a is being applied..

Last edited:
So, stop the derail and what's the conclusions here? Do they need Rimuru's profile to be unlocked or discussion still going?

So, stop the derail and what's the conclusions here? Do they need Rimuru's profile to be unlocked or discussion still going?
It can be unlocked. I don't get why Dog is even discussing it. He is using fiction logic excuse and afterward, he discredits it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back