• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Rimuru page, Spelling of multiverse in durability section is wrong, 2-A in tier should be written as 2-A and scan is not working in ap
I would have edited but my fandom acc is logged out

Alright lets go with your saying that ciel shouldn’t scale to the fusion of two skills. First off all skills come from the Votw and are controlled from it, so unless your saying that ciel can create a key to access turn null at that point in the series which even veldanava struggled with, I believe that Turn null was something ciel took from the Votw. Even as a great sage it was able to view information from the votw and use that information to help rimuru, so Its true that ciel can alter the Votw. Now if that's true and Ciel used the Votw to help rimuru gain turn null and used the Votw to create imaginary space as you don’t believe ciel solely did it, this would still scale the votw and ciel to being able to have and handle 2a energy. Now EoS rim was stated to be able to recreate the world or multiverse along with the great spirts and everything in it. Now he would need to be able to regulate this multiverse and so he would need to create the Votw, he was also stated to be able to recreate the world perfectly meaning that everything besides Yuuki, which includes the Votw would be recreated, meaning EoS rim should have the ap to create this 2a structure. This is another way you can interpret the feat and still scale rim to 2a.
understandable

Based on the first post in this thread, the staff votes here seem inconclusive.

What about Rimuru's range tho.

There should be another Multiverse+ range aside the space time continuous strike

I dont think your fully understanding what Im saying. You can think of the Votw and the relationship it has with tensura like this. Skills are granted to people>Skills are mandated by the system which holds tensura together> Votw governs the system. Now as for how this scales. The ultimate skill Void God Azoathwas created by ciel combining the ultimate skills beelzebub, raphael, veldora, and velgrynd. It is composed of the subskills otherwise known as abilities which make up the skills.From what I've read about Votw, Votw and what monitors everything, the flow of magicula, the distribution/donation of skills, and the circulation of Souls.
From what I've read about Votw, Votw and what monitors everything, the flow of magicula, the distribution/donation of skills, and the circulation of Souls.
Now the key which grants Ciel acces to the nuclear Dimension lt can’t have been created by ciel since its unrealistic for Ciel at that time to be able to form that connection with the chaotic energy which even the creator couldn't easily handle. And knowing that the Votw has control over skills and that even earlier versions of Ciell was able to interact and extract information it desired from the Votw it's safe to assume that Turn Nul was obtained by taking it from the Votw. Now knowing this its more reasonable to assume that the things which control all skills had a part in creating Imaginary space rather than saying that combining two finite skills to create and infinite versions. Yes logic can’t be applied to fiction on a 1 to 1 ratio however this explanation makes more sense and does logicly apply plus we use logic in power scaling. The 2a scaling for the Votw comes from its superiority to imaginary space which is infinite 4d, since it had some part to play in its creation, either creating it solely or providing the energy required.Whether you believe that this was providing the energy for ciel to control, or whether you believe that the sub skill imaginary Space already existed like turn null and ciel again merely plucked the skill from the skill bank through the Votw and gave it to rimuru. Either way whether it be with ciel with the help of the Votw or the Votw by itself it would have some form of 2a ap or energy. At the end of time and space rimuru was stated to be able to recreate the world perfectly. The Votw is required to manage the world and so this would also have to be created, this means that Rimuru can create the Votw or 2a structure or energy thereby giving him 2a ap, due to the vagueness and the amount of assumptions the term Likely 2a is being applied..
Not sure about "having control" or something about Votw being at the same level as distributed skills, or being able to do the same thing as distributed skills, as far as I know about Votw it is not scaled by distributed skills or anything of the type.

Well, if you're using the logic that Ciel has 2A creation for having "expanded the imaginary space to 2A", as it's something you can't be sure, it would make sense to be something like "possibly 2A", it's not like I'm against Ciel being 2A, but the verse is very "specific" you could say, if Ciel created a 2A space by merging two skills, who guarantees that Ciel can do that at any time or simply expand a low 2C structure to 2A? If we assume that Ciel made a 2A structure from having "expanded" the ability to 2A, there is no way to know if she would be able to do this with exterior structures (whether it's some universe or something outside imaginary space).

So my main question is: is Ciel able to expand structures to 2A? She managed to expand the imaginary space, but that was with a fusion, and at the same time evolving the skill, it would just give something 2A inside the imaginary space, but not with outer structures as they are not a skill and not something that can be " evolved" (like a random low 2C universe from the back).

Well, if you're using the logic that Ciel has 2A creation for having "expanded the imaginary space to 2A", as it's something you can't be sure, it would make sense to be something like "possibly 2A", it's not like I'm against Ciel being 2A, but the verse is very "specific" you could say, if Ciel created a 2A space by merging two skills, who guarantees that Ciel can do that at any time or simply expand a low 2C structure to 2A? If we assume that Ciel made a 2A structure from having "expanded" the ability to 2A, there is no way to know if she would be able to do this with exterior structures (whether it's some universe or something outside imaginary space).

So my main question is: is Ciel able to expand structures to 2A? She managed to expand the imaginary space, but that was with a fusion, and at the same time evolving the skill, it would just give something 2A inside the imaginary space, but not with outer structures as they are not a skill and not something that can be " evolved" (like a random low 2C universe from the back).
You are arguing that a character that makes an INFINITE 4D from combining a FINITE 4D and a infinite 3D is still a 2C while ignoring that the character needs INFINITE 4D energy to do this because something something "fiction and fusion".
Can Ciel expand other structures to 2A? Yes. How? Just like show she made a finite 4D and infinite 3D into infinite 4D, because fiction.

From what I've read about Votw, Votw and what monitors everything, the flow of magicula, the distribution/donation of skills, and the circulation of Souls.

Not sure about "having control" or something about Votw being at the same level as distributed skills, or being able to do the same thing as distributed skills, as far as I know about Votw it is not scaled by distributed skills or anything of the type.

Sigh

You do understand that two finite (skills, structures, ect) combining won’t give an infinity. I’m saying that the energy gotten if you don’t believe she directly scale to it would come from the Votw making eos rim scale to it anyway.

Theres also the point that imaginary space wasn’t stated to be infinite until he was bfr to the end of time and space so you could interpret it as since rim was sleeping for countless years ciel in that time evolved the skill to infinite size which would still scale eos rim to 2a. Power scaling wise in the verse this is the one that makes more sense.

As for you main question: why should that matter. First again two finites won’t crate an infinite, don’t pull the fiction can have anything happen because we are reaching a logical conclusion whereas your the one making assumptions and using what ifs. Secondly fusing two skills which are finite together wouldn’t give infinite but at max somewhere into finite. So the skill fusion alone cannot have created the infinite 4d structure known as imaginary space. Thus disproving your entire argument unless you have something other than fiction can have anything happen.

Now for the remaining energy needed for this structure to expand into the infinite structure I don’t care weather you interpret it as the Votw which controls all skills provided the energy which ciel used to expand the space or weather ciel at the moment had then energy herself or eos ciel had the energy. Either way of the 3 logical solutions you end up with 2a rim. The only change would be where we place the 2a in the key. Possible 2a is because of the uncertainty of this and the fact that direct interpretation is required.

Now not to sound rude but this has been going on all day and I think that this should clear some things up. Dog3352 unless you have any other way which I haven’t mentioned that this wouldn’t give the possibly 2a (which multiple moderators already accepted) then I’m done.

Sigh

You do understand that two finite (skills, structures, ect) combining won’t give an infinity. I’m saying that the energy gotten if you don’t believe she directly scale to it would come from the Votw making eos rim scale to it anyway.

Theres also the point that imaginary space wasn’t stated to be infinite until he was bfr to the end of time and space so you could interpret it as since rim was sleeping for countless years ciel in that time evolved the skill to infinite size which would still scale eos rim to 2a. Power scaling wise in the verse this is the one that makes more sense.
Seriously? Did you even make the effort to actually read my comment?
it's not like I'm against Ciel being 2A
I stopped talking about it a long time ago.
As for you main question: why should that matter. First again two finites won’t crate an infinite, don’t pull the fiction can have anything happen because we are reaching a logical conclusion whereas your the one making assumptions and using what ifs. Secondly fusing two skills which are finite together wouldn’t give infinite but at max somewhere into finite. So the skill fusion alone cannot have created the infinite 4d structure known as imaginary space. Thus disproving your entire argument unless you have something other than fiction can have anything happen.

Now for the remaining energy needed for this structure to expand into the infinite structure I don’t care weather you interpret it as the Votw which controls all skills provided the energy which ciel used to expand the space or weather ciel at the moment had then energy herself or eos ciel had the energy. Either way of the 3 logical solutions you end up with 2a rim. The only change would be where we place the 2a in the key. Possible 2a is because of the uncertainty of this and the fact that direct interpretation is required.
This has nothing to do with what I asked. And I've said in previous comments that I've accepted it.

Now not to sound rude but this has been going on all day and I think that this should clear some things up. Dog3352 unless you have any other way which I haven’t mentioned that this wouldn’t give the possibly 2a (which multiple moderators already accepted) then I’m done.
I've mentioned several times that I'm in favor of possibly 2A, I'm asking a question about something else.

Even if you say that the imaginary space became 2A thanks to Ciel, I'm asking if Ciel would be able to expand other physical structures, other than the imaginary space, as I said, even if "Possibly 2A" is accepted because Ciel "expanded a structure until low 2C to 2A", but it is not possible to know if Ciel could do this with physical structures that are not Rimuru's abilities, the imaginary space 2A came from fusion + evolution, which is only possible from of the imaginary space being an ability of Rimuru, even if it is accepted that Ciel possibly expanded the imaginary space to 2A, there is no way to prove that Ciel could do this with physical structures (like low 2C universes) that is not your ability (more specifically the imaginary space), or that Ciel would be able to expand a low 2C structure to 2A without any fusion or evolution, or both at the same time.

Last edited:
I assume the changes has been applied. The thread can be closed
well, it was said that the Staff needs to reach a consensus first, but if it already has 3 votes in favor and the changes have already been made, I don't see why keep it open, because again they are discussing something that has already been decided

Seriously? Did you even make the effort to actually read my comment?

I stopped talking about it a long time ago.

This has nothing to do with what I asked. And I've said in previous comments that I've accepted it.

I've mentioned several times that I'm in favor of possibly 2A, I'm asking a question about something else.

Even if you say that the imaginary space became 2A thanks to Ciel, I'm asking if Ciel would be able to expand other physical structures, other than the imaginary space, as I said, even if "Possibly 2A" is accepted because Ciel "expanded a structure until low 2C to 2A", but it is not possible to know if Ciel could do this with physical structures that are not Rimuru's abilities, the imaginary space 2A came from fusion + evolution, which is only possible from of the imaginary space being an ability of Rimuru, even if it is accepted that Ciel possibly expanded the imaginary space to 2A, there is no way to prove that Ciel could do this with physical structures (like low 2C universes) that is not your ability (more specifically the imaginary space), or that Ciel would be able to expand a low 2C structure to 2A without any fusion or evolution, or both at the same time.
This is actually pointless. No one needs to prove if he can expand all structures to 2-A. Being able to create water is also water manipulation, even if he is unable to do it endlessly.

This is actually pointless. No one needs to prove if he can expand all structures to 2-A. Being able to create water is also water manipulation, even if he is unable to do it endlessly.
Jesus, I just asked if Ciel can expand physical structures other than his ability to 2A, because the expansion came from evolution + skill fusion + possibly Ciel expanding to 2A, just answer yes or no.

Jesus, I just asked if Ciel can expand physical structures other than his ability to 2A, because the expansion came from evolution + skill fusion + possibly Ciel expanding to 2A, just answer yes or no.
It does not matter which abilities they used, the fact is: He expanded it to a 2-A structure, and he scaled it. The method is extraneous.

Even if you say that the imaginary space became 2A thanks to Ciel, I'm asking if Ciel would be able to expand other physical structures, other than the imaginary space,
Mhmhm honestly this not make sense at all

For example arnos just have feats to destroy "order" (and "order" is specific term in MGF), if we follow your logic, then arnos cant destroy something that have same nature like "order", because he just have feats to destroy "order"

anyway this discussion is pointless, Ciel didn't make a 2-A structure using fusion, he created imaginary space using fusion and only at the end of spacetime was imaginary space referred being infinite, but Dog chose to ignore what I said

It does not matter which abilities they used, the fact is: He expanded it to a 2-A structure, and he scaled it. The method is extraneous.
My doubt is if Ciel can expand physical universes, other than abilities or something.
Mhmhm honestly this not make sense at all

For example arnos just have feats to destroy "order" (and "order" is specific term in MGF), if we follow your logic, then arnos cant destroy something that have same nature like "order", because he just have feats to destroy "order"
All orders are concepts, so I don't see any sense, just one being superior to the other and the orders themselves are the differences between them. Although there's something I'm curious about, if Eques' spear is made of future order, and that order is CM1, should Arnos be able to interact with CM1? Since he is able to interact with the spear. Why do I hear people laughing at me about this question?

My doubt is if Ciel can expand physical universes, other than abilities or something.

All orders are concepts, so I don't see any sense, just one being superior to the other and the orders themselves are the differences between them. Although there's something I'm curious about, if Eques' spear is made of future order, and that order is CM1, should Arnos be able to interact with CM1? Since he is able to interact with the spear. Why do I hear people laughing at me about this question?
Bruh

Ciel didn't make a 2-A structure using fusion, he created imaginary space using fusion and only at the end of spacetime was imaginary space referred being infinite
I LITERALLY said this several times, I'm not ignoring it, I just asked the same question several times, but no one answered, choosing to simply use sarcasm instead of saying "yes" or "no".
but Dog chose to ignore what I said
Reread the comments, I've said this myself several times.

I will tell to thread moderator to close this thread. If any staff member who was present in this thread chooses to continue the debate among other staff members, you can unlock it.

I will tell to thread moderator to close this thread. If any staff member who was present in this thread chooses to continue the debate among other staff members, you can unlock it.
Nah, the "debate" is pointless, but I believe the sarcasm was enough to answer my question.

and what would be ?
Range: Tens of Kilometers | Hundreds of Kilometers | Hundreds of Kilometers, Planetary with Eye of the Moon, Multiversal+ with Space-Time Continuous Strike | Multiversal, Likely Multiversal+, Multiversal+ with Space-Time Continuous Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back