• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Greater Ability For Tensura Verse

CRT this time to add:
-Time Stop for Diablo
-Resistance to Time Stop for Ultimate Skill user
-Greater Time Stop for Suspended World
-4D Acausality Type 4 for Ultimate Skill users and Higher Degree of 4D Acausality Type 4 for Higher Rank Spiritual Lifeforms
-Greater Time Stop than Greater Time Stop for Primitive Magic

As an opening, I'd like to say that time stops in Tensura are completely insane.

There are at least 3 layers of time stops I've found. Diablo's Time Stop, Suspended World, and Primitive Magic (To be more precise, Space-Time Magic: Time Stop).

Let's get started.

First is Time Stop for Diablo

There were already two Diablo abilities described as Time Stop, those abilities came from his Unique Skill (If I'm not mistaken).

Second, Resistance to time stop for ultimate skill users.

Simply put, Ultimate Skill users gain resistance because they are not affected by lower abilities (Like Unique Skills)
Feats :
"That fool thought he could control Milim.
It’s so impossible that it’s hilarious.
There’s no way an insect like Clayman could do something that Guy never managed to do.
Those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities.
Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level.
In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic–highest or not." (Tensura Web Novel chapter 81)
Third, It's about Greater Time Stop and Higher Degree of Acausality Type 4

Greater Time Stop is obtained through Suspended World which is a sub-skill of certain Ultimate Skills (Such as Chloe's Ultimate Skill)

Ultimate Skills are definitely superior to Unique Skills.
Feats :
'Opposing Chloe’s Ultimate Skill『Space-Time Lord Yogg-Sothoth』was my Ultimate Skill『Void God Azathoth』.
The match was in a stalemate, during which, I read a momentary gap in Chloe’s defense with『Future Prediction』.
As I was going to swing my practice sword aiming for that, I noticed that I had become the side receiving an attack..
A blade approached right in front of my eyes.

「Ehehe. It’s my win right!?」

Is this for real!?
I was dumbfounded when I heard Chloe’s voice.
This is far from checking whether she can face Guy or not, it had become an easy defeat for me.

《Master, the ability of Time Control has been unleashed》

I use my ability as I was being led to by the voice.
Though I didn’t know what it was, I felt like I could manage, somehow, if I used it.
The world stopped when I used the ability.
I understood that the world had stop moving, like it was suspended, because my cognition had been enhanced by 1 million times.
Not just my cognition but also my movement, to the point I can move at the speed of 1 million times normal speed. In other words, by controlling the flow of time, it is possible to accelerate myself.
It is a superpower[3] that is different from super acceleration[4], in principle. Due to the backlash of this ability, I can’t cause any physical effects at all.
Being able to move under the rules of this ability was only me――no, there’s one other person who can.
That person is Chloe.

(Awawa. As expected of Rimuru-sensei! You can exist[5] in this “Suspended World”.)
(Skip it! Something like this, for a Demon Lord like me, such a thing is easy, you know!)' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 192)
And must transcend the Law Of The World to be able to move in the Suspended World.

Law of the World decide and keep pre-destined fate the way it always been, preventing Chloe from making any changes in the past to change the future. This "pre-destined future" involve otherworlder like Masayuki, Shizu, and Rimuru who always died/summoned over at the exact place, by the exact person even though they were originally from another world. In short, Law of the World not only govern the main world, but every world i.e the entire multiverse of slime. And Ultimate Skill users are released from the law of the world which makes them get 4D Acausality Type 4.

Ruminas, an Ultimate Skill user, was capable to be conscious in Suspended World although not moving. Suspended World is stated to have special rules, and those rules prevent anyone from moving. With the requirement of moving in there is to specifically trascended the Law of the World(World's Rule is actually the same as Law of the World in the raw). My intrepretation is that Ultimate Skill users can actually move in there, but stopped by the rules, that would explain why they are conscious in there. So trascending the Law of the World is treated to be better in-verse than simply unbounded from it. (Thanks to @Catpija)

So, the Suspended World will become a Greater Time Stop and a Higher Rank Spiritual Lifeform will get a Higher Degree of 4D Acausality Type 4.

Lastly, a Greater Time Stop than a Greater Time Stop
Feats :
'In the space where Genesis class’ energy collided and space-time quakes occurred, Yuuki had used Space-Time Magic: Time Stop[8].
Originally, there was no meaning of stopping time in Suspended World. It was impossible to stop further of what had stopped.
However, the circumstances were different this time due to Yuuki’s trick.
In order to nullify Yuuki’s magic, Rimuru had activated magic that had the same energy but with the opposite properties of Yuuki’s magic. His magic was reversed by Yuuki’s trick and transformed to magic with the same energy and properties as Yuuki’s magic.
By doing this, Yuuki met the conditions for activating Chrono Saltation.
Even if he added Time Stop to another Time Stop, the effect wouldn’t change.
However, it would cause drastic changes if he multiplied it.
Bathed in the flow of all time and received the repulsion of the space that tried to fix itself, the target was sent to beyond time.
To the “End of Time and Space”―― A void in the far off future where the end of time and space overlapped.
If he couldn’t defeat him, he only had to put off the issue――That was the decision Yuuki had made.
Rimuru was able to rival him, or maybe even surpass him.To fight head-on against a super-level being like Rimuru would be sheer stupidity.
The answer to that was sending Rimuru to the future and destroying the world in that chance.
At the very end, the difficulty of the game to destroy the world, that used to be boring and easy, jumped up insanely, but Yuuki only felt happiness now that he had cleared it.
Yuuki was very happy and showed a smile from the bottom of his heart.' (Tensura Web Novel 247)
Even those who were previously able to move within the Time Stop (Suspended World), became unable to move. (Able to move after Yuuki deactivates the time stop)
Feats :
'The Time Stop was canceled at the same moment as Rimuru disappeared.
Without waiting for anything, those left behind moved all together.
Most of them didn’t understand exactly what had happened in front of their eyes.
However, the fact that Rimuru had disappeared was the only thing they could understand clearly.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 247)
Primitive Magic can affect Ultimate Skill users, this means Primitive Magic is superior to Ultimate Skills.
Feats :
'《Additionally, I’ve confirmed that Yuuki’s words harbored some kind of power. This is probably the Primitive Magic[1], “Power of Words[2]”. I presume that Thought Guidance might have evolved.》

What? “Power of Words”――you said!?
I asked Ciel-san for more details, any kind of Primitive Magic was placed on a higher rank than the magic used by Demons. She said that it was the source of all magic.
However, its characteristic wasn’t manipulating physical phenomenon, but the power to affect the soul.
While it had no effect on physical matters, its effect was tremendous inside the spiritual world.

In other words, it was a terrifying magic that could exert its effect while invalidating defensive barriers. I was surprised that it could even affect strong people who had awakened an Ultimate Skill.
In addition, a being who could use this magic would become the natural enemy of any spiritual life-form.
' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 246)
Just like that. If there are deficiencies, maybe I will edit to add or add them below.

In closing, I'd like to say that the time stops in the Tensura verse are completely insane.

Last edited:
CRT this time to add:
-Time Stop for Diablo
-Higher Degree of Acausality Type 4 for Higher Rank Spiritual Lifeform

As an opening, I'd like to say that time stops in Tensura are completely insane.

There are at least 3 layers of time stops I've found. Diablo's Time Stop, Suspended World, and Primitive Magic (To be more precise, Space-Time Magic: Time Stop).

Let's get started.

There were already two Diablo abilities described as Time Stop, those abilities came from his Unique Skill (If I'm not mistaken).

Simply put, Ultimate Skill users gain resistance because they are not affected by lower abilities (Like Unique Skills)

Greater Time Stop is obtained through Suspended World which is a sub-skill of certain Ultimate Skills (Such as Chloe's Ultimate Skill)

And must transcend the Law Of The World to be able to move in the Suspended World.

Even Ultimate Skill Users who have been released from the Laws of the World are not necessarily able to move in the Suspended World

For the record, Rimuru's statement above was before the start of the Tenma War. Back then, Diablo, Zegion, and Benimaru had acquired the Ultimate Skill, but Rimuru stated they 'couldn't' move in the Suspended World.

Only Higher rank Spiritual Lifeforms were able to move within the Suspended World, like Chloe who had become a Demi-God.

So, the Suspended World will become a Greater Time Stop and a Higher Rank Spiritual Lifeform (Those who are able to move in the Suspended World) will get a Higher Degree of Acausality Type 4.

Lastly, a Greater Time Stop than a Greater Time Stop

Even those who were previously able to move within the Time Stop (Suspended World), became unable to move. (Able to move after Yuuki deactivates the time stop)

Primitive Magic can affect Ultimate Skill users, this means Primitive Magic is superior to Ultimate Skills.

Just like that. If there are deficiencies, maybe I will edit to add or add them below.

In closing, I'd like to say that the time stops in the Tensura verse are completely insane.
Agree

wow the explanation is pretty simple bro, but it looks reasonable for me

if it fits what you describe, then i agree for greater time stop, but neutral to acausality4, because I don't really understand tensura terminology about world law

CRT this time to add:
-Time Stop for Diablo

Let's get started.

Even Ultimate Skill Users who have been released from the Laws of the World are not necessarily able to move in the Suspended World

For the record, Rimuru's statement above was before the start of the Tenma War. Back then, Diablo, Zegion, and Benimaru had acquired the Ultimate Skill, but Rimuru stated they 'couldn't' move in the Suspended World.

Only Higher rank Spiritual Lifeforms were able to move within the Suspended World, like Chloe who had become a Demi-God.

Jadi, Dunia yang Ditangguhkan akan menjadi Perhentian Waktu yang Lebih Besar dan Bentuk Kehidupan Spiritual Tingkat Tinggi (Mereka yang mampu bergerak di Dunia yang Ditangguhkan) akan mendapatkan Tingkat Kewaspadaan Tipe 4 yang Lebih Tinggi.

Terakhir, Perhentian Waktu yang Lebih Besar daripada Perhentian Waktu yang Lebih Besar

Bahkan mereka yang sebelumnya bisa bergerak di dalam Time Stop (Suspended World), menjadi tidak bisa bergerak. (Mampu bergerak setelah Yuuki menonaktifkan time stop)

Primitive Magic dapat mempengaruhi pengguna Ultimate Skill, ini berarti Primitive Magic lebih unggul dari Ultimate Skill.

Seperti itu. Jika ada kekurangan, mungkin akan saya edit untuk menambahkan atau menambahkannya di bawah ini.

Sebagai penutup, saya ingin mengatakan bahwa waktu berhenti dalam bait Tensura benar-benar gila.
Setuju

Agree, also speaking of Primitive Magic.

In Tensura, there are two type of energy. Negative energy and Positive energy, Negative energy wants to destroy the world and bring it to void, while Positive energy is the expansion of the world.
You can see negative energy mentioned thrice, with Gadra's Nihility Fang, The Mobius System, and Beelzebub.
"――And what Gadra chose was the opposite of “Disintegration”, the strongest large-scale annihilation spell of darkness magic. A very large magic formation emerges on the ground and the sky. And, like connecting the sky and the ground, dark electric discharge begun to appear――and innumerable spheres of electricity were released. The fang of darkness that swallows all substances. It’s darkness magic that brings void to this world and is considered as one of the forbidden spells. The void let loose in the world doesn’t vanish until it’s negative energy turns null. Everyone inside the barrier of the magic formation that links the ground and the sky is devoured and their existence is erased." (Ch. 206)

"If this continued to spread, it might swallow up the entire universe. If that happened, would it also affect the other dimensions? <<No. It will not affect the other dimensions. Only this universe will lose its progress and be returned to 0.>> Oh. If it didn’t affect the other worlds, then I could just leave it and return home… But Veldora was trying to save this world. In that case, I would like to answer to his show of spirit. But, was it even possible? <<It’s simple. In a way, this is similar to Beelzebuth. The problem isn’t the release of positive energy, it’s the disappearance negative energy. However, the way of dealing with it is the same. As energy has a direction, you just need to control that…>> I see. Growthspeed = the movement of time. So when the world loses its power to expand, then it loses the concept of time as well. If the expansion of the universe was positive energy, then the phenomenon in front of us now could be considered negative energy. Negative energy was special and was not something you could easily guard against. (Ch. 399)

Positive energy is also mentioned here.
Each time Negative energy is mentioned, they state it has the power to destroy the world.
"It was one of the ultimate magics that was feared, as a mistake in its control can bring destruction to the world. 「Wahahahaha! How’s that! Amazing right!?」 「You fool! What are you thinking! If I didn’t help you, you would absolutely fail to control it you know?!」 「Th, that’s might be right, but I want to be in the spotlight too!」 「That’s not an excuse! To use such dangerous magic……」 Adalman is stunned. Certainly, as this world might be destroyed if Gadra fails his control of the magic, Gadra can’t make any excuse." (Ch. 206)
"If this continued to spread, it might swallow up the entire universe. If that happened, would it also affect the other dimensions? <<No. It will not affect the other dimensions. Only this universe will lose its progress and be returned to 0.>>" (Ch. 399)

Nihility Fang is the strongest AOE darkness element magic (there 8 elements corresponding to the 8 Great Spirits) and Primitive Magic is superior to darkness element magic and is the origin of all magic. It should be able to do at least the same as Nihility Fang, returning the world to 0.
"《Additionally, I’ve confirmed that Yuuki’s words harboured some kind of power. This is probably the Primitive Magic[1], “Power of Words[2]”. I presumed that Thought Guidance might have evolved.》 What? “Power of Words”――you said!? I asked Ciel-san for more details, any kind of Primitive Magic was placed on a higher rank than the magic used by the Demons. She said that it was the source of all magic." (Ch. 246)

Primitive Magic users can defy logic and do impossible things, such as creating flames in "Time Stop", severing space without destroying fabric of space in "Time Stop", etc.
"It was impossible to use magic within a world where time had stopped–yes, with the exception of primitive magic. Yuuki had sealed all of Rimuru’s magic attacks and created an environment where he alone could use magic. –Burn furiously, primitive flames!– Yuuki ordered, and at the same time, Rimuru was covered in flames. “Woah! How can you use magic when time has stopped!?” Just as he had hoped, Rimuru had not anticipated this attack. In succession, Yuuki continued the attacks by just thinking of them. He pushed him back with the flames, then hardened the ground to prevent him from moving. Then he severed the space–toying with Rimuru." (Ch. 206)

Magic itself should be conceptual in nature, as every magic corresponds to a element, which are the Great Spirits (who are conceptual). Primitive magic then should also be conceptual, as it is the origin of all magics. It should also have 4d power null, being able to null itself, it has space-time magic and is the origin of space and time magic.
"It seemed that Rimuru had finished analyzing the primitive magic just like, no, much faster than Yuuki had predicted. The primitive flames that Yuuki had just unleashed without chanting were now frozen by Rimuru. Yuuki’s will was canceled out by this fight between fire and ice. There was nothing to do but laugh, Yuuki thought. In such a short time, even less if you considered that time had stopped, his trump card had become ineffective in a sudden flash. However, even this was according to Yuuki’s plans. The katana and sword crossed each other. Both parties slashed with magnificent power. After all, while it had only been for a brief moment, he had succeeded in diverting Rimuru’s conscious. –I have been waiting for this moment!!– report this ad Yuuki sneers. And just as he clashed into Rimuru once again with all of his strength, he entered the final phase of his battle plan. While massive amounts of energy were colliding and spreading shockwaves, he activated a magic technique without chanting. Of course, now that Rimuru understood primitive magic, he was able to activate his own magic to nullify it in return." (Ch. 247)

space-time magic isn't 4D in nature
Eh, it is the origin of and should have time element magic, and it does use space-time magic when using "Time Stop". It also has Chrono Saltation magic, and Nihility Fang brings out negative energy which turns the concept of time to 0.

CRT this time to add:
-Time Stop for Diablo

Let's get started.

Ultimate Skills are definitely superior to Uni

CRT this time to add:
-Time Stop for Diablo
Seems Fine Agree

Rimuru will also get what Yuuki got, like Greater Time Stop than Greater Time Stop

(Damn, the word 'Greater than Greater' makes things a little difficult to explain)

Wdym, "greater time stop than greater time stop"?
Primitive Magic is more extraordinary than the Suspended World, where the Suspended World is a Greater Time Stop.

like :
Primitive Magic (Space-Time Magic: Time Stop) > Suspended World > Diablo's Time Stop

I disagree.

After the Diablo point, the ultimate skill and the primitive magic both have arguments centering around the next level of magic ITSELF being above the preceding level of magic.

For example, what your saying is that the Ultimate skills by nature are >> unique skills
This doesn’t qualify for resistance by our standards.

Scaling resistances to abilities between different characters should be avoided when……….and how their level of strength or power or other statistics is related to the resistance.

I disagree.

After the Diablo point, the ultimate skill and the primitive magic both have arguments centering around the next level of magic ITSELF being above the preceding level of magic.

For example, what your saying is that the Ultimate skills by nature are >> unique skills

Ultimate skill users are completely immune to unique skill users in the Verse

I disagree.

Ultimate Skill Users aren't affected by lower abilities, that's clear and I've already provided a scan.

Unique Skills are lower abilities in front of Ultimate Skills.

Unaffected = Resist

Like Yuuki who is unable to read or analyze Leon who already has an Ultimate Skill.
"The Demon Lord Leon was before him.
It was certain that this man was superior to him.
Even with Yuuki’s ability, he was an opponent that couldn’t be read.
With Yuuki’s ability, he could analyze a normal Unique Skill right away.
If he couldn’t read it, then the opponent’s rank was higher than Unique Skill.

Eh, it is the origin of and should have time element magic, and it does use space-time magic when using "Time Stop". It also has Chrono Saltation magic, and Nihility Fang brings out negative energy which turns the concept of time to 0.
nothing you just said proves its 4D, also just because Gluttony/Mobius can erase the concept of time by negative energy stuff, doesnt mean Gadra's negative energy magic can also do the same.

Back