• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenshi Hinanawi vs Bleach-verse

Don't know about the mist thing, but weakness? sure askin power is pretty much to he can see every lethal dose of anything to search the most effective way to kill them, and strong sninigami or Arrancar has show resistance to that.

Let me quote it for you and for convenience for everyone else

The sword cannot be used by anyone other than celestials. It is able to gather and accumulate the surrounding spirit and convert it into energy. Moreover, it is able to cut up this spirit itself. Upon releasing the opponent's spirit and identifying the type of the opponent's spirit, it is also able to control the accumulated spiritual energy and convert it into the spirit of the opponent's weakness, and attack using their weakness.

First, the sword converts the opponent's spiritual nature into scarlet mist, then into a form that can be seen. Once the opponent's nature has been revealed, the sword can change itself to channel the most effective attributes to counter that nature. The spiritual nature evoked by the sword takes the form of weather, which is why it somehow looks flexible. Also, spirits slashed by the sword become scarlet mist. This mist can be used to influence and control the weather. The sword is also durable enough to channel the powerful strength of the celestials, allowing Tenshi to rupture the Earth or even cause earthquakes in the surrounding area. Tenshi can also evoke the gathered scarlet energies of living beings through the sword, creating an immensely destructive beam that inflicts grievous injury upon her opponents.

Basically, it's the anti-shinigami weapon. Or anti-spirit whatever. It doesn't just aim for weak spots. It also aims for what makes Shinigamis shinigamis. Spiritual beings and all. And that's without taking the part of the weakness. Well initially at least.

I won't be on much after this since I need to prepare for a test but yeah just take that in mind. There's also the issue that in theory Tenshi should be comparable to country level religious leaders since celestials are beings who have basically ascended. And that's what Byakuren's striving for alongside hermits right?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
There's also the issue that in theory Tenshi should be comparable to country level religious leaders since celestials are beings who have basically ascended. And that's what Byakuren's striving for alongside hermits right?
It would be easier for us if Tenshi ascended by herself, but she ascended because her entire clan became Celestials (add here that she was a child). And while Hinanawi clan known even by Lunarians (meaning they were quite powerful while being mere humans) Tenshi lacks formal training (even though she sometimes mentioned to be swordmaster - which is strange no matter how I look at it).

P.S.: I actualy like Alice-Shinki disfunc family relationship fics.

She's still a pretty good celestial though. Able to guess the weather and be able to beat the SWR cast in a single day. Beside, she's not a good celestial not in skill, but in enlightenment.

Edit:^That's random, by the way

I can't say she is a good Celestial though. She is a brat!

So, while her folks can be up to Planet level (with average Continent level) threat because of their formal training and all... She is a brat who didn't care about anything. That's why Reimu and Tenshi do not good with each other - they are the same beans.

I wonder though... Could Hisou be at least Large Island level though. Small upgrade but it makes Tenshi close to Marisa in terms of brute force via beam...

Tenshi is a troublesome child. But hey that's the charm about her.

In any case yeah agreeing with Yama there, even the planetary thing because of how Saikou argued for planetary touhou before for multiple characters. Not really an outlier there but that's for another debate.

Btw thanks Note Jim, i think that heped :)

And yeah it's a first strike scenario. So it becomes a toss up that way. Then again Gremmy's power did have its limits.

Back