• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALTERNATE TITLE: HEAVEN RAGE AND UNDERWORLD CRY ~ CLASH OF TWO BELIEVES

This might ended up not good for Hades, but well we'll see about that
And yeah, welcome to another 2hu matches from me, starring with the idiot ********* celestial herself

As you prolly know, 2hu has so many bs chars with bs shennanigans which might be a lil too much for GoW chars to handle, and well there's some of fairly balanced 2hu chars but there's few of them so you need to be careful yo choose
And as you can see, beside Tenshi i have picked up Hades which is bs as well but not in large margin in 2hu standards, and without further talk, let's get to the battle!

Summary would be added later

• 2-C for both are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battlefield take in: Hades Underworld Connected to the Surface of Gensokyo
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Celestial Being: 0
  • The Ruler of Dead: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Hinanawi.Tenshi.full.2366015.jpg

Yeah, but the gap between Class 25 and Immeasurable is literally unfathomable.

Would she even have enough time to use her Hax? If this is in character, it's the first thing he does. While Covering the area in darkness.

Would she even have enough time to use her Hax? If this is in character, it's the first thing he does. While Covering the area in darkness.
I think she would
Need a confirmation on this tho

Being a Touhou character we can reasonably assume she will keep her distance.
Though I see people treating her as a close combat fighter just because her main appearance was in a fighter game.
But even then she tries to distance herself from the opponent.
An example being her manipulating earth to gain the high ground.
And she especially likes fighting while flying, quotes that it is the fighting style of celestials (Bottom translation is where you should be looking at, and the fight itself too, ofc)
Don't forget them Touhou reaction skillz too!

Last edited:
Let's continue this
As for the teleport and portal, i feel this thing would be annoying to deal with it but i still feel the danmaku can do the trick here
Also power null and dimensional travel, but i dunno how good is this

Hades' null is 4-D these days. Unsure if that changes things.

Hades had just another revision, now any of his hax that wasn't 4-D beforehand is 4-D now, and his Energy Of Tartarus Had got another layer.
Tbf, the Runic Magic thread still hasn't reached grace.

Hades had just another revision, now any of his hax that wasn't 4-D beforehand is 4-D now, and his Energy Of Tartarus Had got another layer.
To be fair, it does change some of the outcome here but in the end it still not going to be a game changing if you ask me

Gonna drag Fuji and Pikmin to come here once again

Technically speaking Hades isn't a smurf for his tier but I get what you mean.

Can I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back