• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenshi Hinanawi vs Bleach-verse

So as long as he didn't get sapped of his own spiritual energy and can use his ability before Tenshi's sword counter it... It could be win for him.

Well he can still cut her sword name without use his darkness to basically reduce her power(he specifically halved Yhwach on purpose by cutting his arm name to half, which mean he can do that better than just halved), also how she gonna counter it? every darkness become his power and everything that touch his darkness will lose their name, which mean their will lose their power, I mean do you think you can counter it with light just because it's darkness? how good is that light if it no longer have its name anymore.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well he can still cut her sword name without use his darkness to basically reduce her power(he specifically halved Yhwach on purpose by cutting his arm name to half, which mean he can do that better than just halved), also how she gonna counter it? every darkness become his power and everything that touch his darkness will lose their name, which mean their will lose their power, I mean do you think you can counter it with light just because it's darkness? how good is that light if it no longer have its name anymore.
The main problem is that Hisou no Tsurugi is probably not its name at all. It's probably nameless from the start like many weapons of Celestials and Deities. After all... Divine constructs like Hisou or Kusanagi has no real names... Only nicknames. They have names after their power - not the other way around.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well its not a problem since he can GIVE and TAKE name.
And it does really matter for the sword power? In this case no... It's how and should divine constructs work in Shinto at least.

Uh... wouldn't the sword second power still work? You know, the "striking weakness" one.

And no one? Even it creator? Who should have tell it name in the first place?

And what is his weakness? and he can know every Zanpakutō name better than THE ONE who created them or spending their entire life with them.

^I don't know, but it's not like he's undefeated. And what would make it worked against her sword just by knowing the Zanpakutou better?

Its an example, he can know thing name better than their creator since you the one who questioned how he gonna know that sword name better than their creator, also get defeated once is not a weaksness.

Not having strength that surpassed your opponent count as a weakness. And the sword find that by finding the opposite of his spirit anyway.

Doesn't change the fact that he got defeated anyway. Also oops, forgot that the sword convert into the spirit of the opponent's weakness, not the opposite

True.

My thought only: Now that you think about it, the sword and Yhwach have a similar point in "turning your enemies's strength into your own."

The sword is a she? I didn't know that.

Jk aside. In the end, the match is pretty much decided by who could end other faster. It's her drained him first, or him destroyed her first.

Well you will never know, and I guess it will be not actually that bad if her sword is turn out to be a girl, or loli, or whatever.

But yeah.

Touhou mean it's a girl, always.

So stop on that, she would be a very bad opponent for the quincy that used power from the outside, when she could turn the entire arena into a reishi-deprived vacumm (If I am correct)

^Doesn't Youkai even grosser than that?

What is his ability anyway? I kinda have some willful amnesia...

Wonder if Bleach is going to introduced the Heaven. Then we will know what a celestial mean to them.

EditL On the topic again. Seem like she would be smooth riding until the high-tier, then it's a matter of who strike and hit first....Hah, not much to said beside stating the obvious.

Touhou's Celestials are not really famous. Well, they don't have enough info about their abilities. We saw only one of them. Additionaly we saw hermit who could become Celestial through training. All in all, they seems like Chinese Celestials but without shown ability to name things for convinience, create things and etc.

Round 2 is currently out of question because of enormous speed advantage it seems.

^Which make sense, since you gotta consider that Celestial became... well, them so that they could have some peace and quiet.

Yeah, not much to said about Round 2, either. Think we should close this, unless you want to keep it for more small talk.

So we have only two characters who can stand a chance versus Tenshi?

P.S.: I wonder... If character speed equalizing means their weapons to be equalized (or like general rule - weapons can retain their speed)?

It make no sense to have a bullet a character fired from a gun to have the same speed as the runner, so...yeah?

Edit: If you count the Almighty, that would be three.

Minus Jugram, since we know nothing about his original power other than at one of time he talking about Balance(his title is B) before killing his fellow quincy with his power.

Andykhang said:
It make no sense to have a bullet a character fired from a gun to have the same speed as the runner, so...yeah?
Doest it mean that Hisou still Rel in abilities? o_O

Andykhang said:
...Instant vacumm then? Bleach's Heaven is probably a final boss then.
Why we actualy fighting in the Society though? Or Bleach characters are stronger there?

Back