• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenshi Hinanawi vs Bleach-verse

^The high-tier quincy also never shown to fight anywhere else (as far as I can remember), so...

Beside, same thing would happen in a general, Reishi-having field anyway.

Yamatohime said:
Andykhang said:
...Instant vacumm then? Bleach's Heaven is probably a final boss then.
Why we actualy fighting in the Society though? Or Bleach characters are stronger there?
^The high-tier quincy also never shown to fight anywhere else (as far as I can remember), so...

Beside, same thing would happen in a general, Reishi-having field anyway.

The author (or rather Editor) would like to show Heaven if they want to milk this franchise dry. The Heaven then would be an oppressive power that be to represent that. Pure guesswork though.

Oh yeah, I forget to ask something: If the Quincy is relying on the Reishi outside, is the Shikigami restore their Reishi by outside source? Or it's internal through comsumption?

Anyway the sword is pretty much going to instantly suck people up and leave them a souless shell. (If I'm correct)

It's practically anti-Bleach :)

Again, it's spiritual energy suck, but yes. I suggest leave the sword aside though, since it's an unknown factor.

Andykhang said:
Anyway the sword is pretty much going to instantly suck people up and leave them a souless shell. (If I'm correct)
Nah, you're wrong... Hisou do not work like this. =)

Andykhang said:
Ah, suck soul, suck spiritual power, same dif.
dosent matter tbh what did you expect ichibei and other bleach characters would just sit their while a girl plots to take their soul.no ichibei will use Senri Tsütenshō to knock her back 1000 ri away not even yhwach (who can see the future and has an absurd speed calc that is roughly fast as light and has an absurd durability calc) was prepared to get hit by it the second yhwach noticed senri tsutensho is when its only an inch away.As far as i know its unknown if this technique needs a dura exception.

what part of name manipulation is confusing.even with shikai ichibei can take away ALL the hax of tenshi if even a drop of ink touches her if it does ichibei will cut her name "tenshi hinanawi" to "tenshi hina" and she would just be a normal girl.even if she does not have a name or her sword dosent ichibei will give her a name with bankai ichibei will rename her "ant" or maybe even "piece of shit" and she would be no more or less than an ant that he steps on.and if the ink touches her he can sever her by renaming "body" to "bo" and she would have her other half from torso to her feet useless.lastly if ichibei uses Futen Taisatsuryō she will be reduced to nothing as this technique has no dura exception unless she could restore herself which she cant.its unknown if this technique can be broken

the speed of all his attacks varies on his speed itself

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bleach_-_Ichibei's_Speed

here is the official speed calc of ichibei.by reading that you will realise he is anything but slow

Andykhang said:
@TheCompulsory: Yeah, and if I am correct, Hisou ability is Rel in speed, so...
Yeah and also most of ichibei's attacks ignores conventional durability and can result in one hit kill

he also has greater durability than tenshi soooooo......

TheCompulsory said:
Yeah and also most of ichibei's attacks ignores conventional durability and can result in one hit kill

he also has greater durability than tenshi soooooo......
Soooooo... We have kind of idiotic situation where Tenshi wouldn't able to react before her sword unleash massive destruction to other side...

P.S. And isn't it at least Rel+ if we look how it works... Or maybe not.

Andykhang said:
^Speed equalize, remember? Also that sword is pretty automonous.
That's why I mentioned an idiocy behind the current situation. As far as I understand only characters are equalized. Their weapons still have their respective speeds (like guns still can shoot supersonic rounds even if speed decreased to human level).

The sword speed is depent on the user, also you can just equalize their speed by make bleach verse has rel speed just like her, unless the OP was biased of course, in which in this case it is.

^The attack would need to be scale up though, to match that speed. Otherwise, we have a funny situation in which the attack can't follow the user.

Not Jim Sterling said:
attack speed and chara speed are the same, they count together in speed equalized.
Not always. Beam attacks considered lightspeed anyway. And speed is always downscaled or otherwise upscaled character won't have enough processing power to utilize it anyway.

AFAIK, his Respira will decay everything around him, doesn't matter if it's a skill, an attack or a person. In Bleach, he can only be killed because Hachigen teleports his decay arm right into Baraggan's body, so Baraggan will decay himself.

scaled together, do you understand? if the beam is 10 times faster than the user and we up the user speed to 10 times faster than before then the beam will also get 10 faster.

Not Jim Sterling said:
scaled together, do you understand? if the beam is 10 times faster than the user and we up the user speed to 10 times faster than before then the beam will also get 10 faster.
Nope. Weapon attacks and light-based attacks do not scale together as far as I understand. Tenshi still need to activate her beam-"chainsaw" which inflict Island-level damage per second though...

Not Jim Sterling said:
The sword speed is depent on the user, also you can just equalize their speed by make bleach verse has rel speed just like her, unless the OP was biased of course, in which in this case it is.
Then up their speed to rel, also Island-level damage per second? cute.

6-C Island 4.3 Gigatons
to 100 Gigatons
4.3x109 to 10111.79912x1019 to 4.184x1020~23.25x
High 6-C Large Island 100 Gigatons
to 1 Teraton
1011 to 10124.184x1020 to 4.184x102110x
Low 6-B Small Country 1 Teraton to
7 Teratons
1012 to 7x10124.184x1021 to 2.9288x10227x
6-B Country 7 Teratons
to 100 Teratons
7x1012 to 10142.9288x1022 to 4.184x102314x

Shinigami's souls are made of Reishi (spiritual particles), not spiritual energy (Reiryoku). No soul suck or soul descontruction. Shinigami attacks are made of Reiatsu (the physical power that reiryoku pushes out from the body), and Quincy's use Reishi to do attacks. Kido is spiritual energy base, Reiryoku. That's what they can negate anything else is futile.

Gremmy's Country level not Island Level.

What I mean is that if it have anything to do with the thing you said above? Cause that's what the sword "taste"

At an equalized speed, Tenshi has plenty of thoe who'd beat her. Barragan would slow her down automatically with senescnia for free blows with his axe, or a simple respiera to the face and have that spread as a barrier so her danmaku can't breach and one touch would doom her. Even if not including him, Gremmy's real disadvantage would be his arrogance, but outside of that, he can just bone-cookie her before imagining her dead, even one of his creations: Guenael Lee is basically an ugly midget version of Koishi with his power to disappear from view and the enemy's mind, making them unable to even remember attacking him or his mere presence, granting him alone a chance to toy with Tenshi. If she so much as cuts Giselle, she'll be a toy for the Zombie to take effect on, and some like Gererald's Miracle and Aizen's hogyoku would make her attacks less effective since the former even survived an anti-hax freeze to the last molecule and the latter keeps evolving.

Then you get to enemies with abilities that just need one touch like Tsukishima's Book of the End, Riruka's Dollhouse, Yukio's Invaders Must Die, Pernida's Compulsary, Ichibei in general (which TheCompulsary went over for me), Szayelaporro's carbon copy, treato de titere, and gabriel, and Pepe's The Love, which, thanks to her overconfidence, she'd not exactly attempt to dodge everything I'd bet or just take the ability for mere tricks until they actually take affect. Honestly, with speed equalized, I honestly doubt Tenshi can solo the verse.

Speed uneqalized... she likely takes it sadly if speed is all she even needs. Although still betting Gereld's Miracle would give her a hard time since we don't know how it can be beaten

You really love Tenshi, Alice and Reimu don't you Yama? Well in any case, it's factual that Tenshi stomps everyone with speed unequalized. But speed equalized... Well Sword of Hisou is very deadly but then again I need to reread on Bleach haxx. It has a similar effent to name, nature and identity identification or something and pretty much strikes at your own weakness and I don't think it's just something that boosts her damage against someone. It's spiritual energy itself which seems to power up a lot of Bleach chars so yeah. Need to look into this, or at least reread.

And I'm sure that they're simiar enough that they could be affected. Spiritual particles and spiritual energy. They both have spiritual on their names and are mystic in nature. Besides, Sword of Hisou directly affects spirits. And if it's spiritual pressure... well...

And yeah looking at the wiki, Reiatsu Vents sounds interesting...

In bleach higher spiritual power not just boost their defence but also boost their own resistance against someone else power, Aizen pretty much explain this to soifon.

Does that account for being turned into mist or having the very weakness of their existence struck? Since they are still shinigamis and all? Spirits and all?

Back