• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenshi Hinanawi vs Bleach-verse

Our little miss Earthshaker, Stonethrower, Ghost mass murderer runs a guntlet. From weakest to strongest. How far she can get herself?

Round 1: Speed equalized.

Round 2: Unrestricted...

Well... to Almighty, I guess? That thing is pretty much anti-hax. Otherwise it should be a smooth ride.

No, Yhwach get banned from battle, also versus verse wont be add as victory or lossed(But i think you can still do that for fun)

Then she should stomp everyone in round 2 then. She may find some difficulty fighting against high-tier in Round 1, but her sword ensured her a smooth ride.

First, flight already give her a pretty big advantagous, especially when her range is already hundred of kilometers . Second, she have at least Large Island dura and AP. Third, that sword of her, in addition to creating weather, have soul's crushing and an ability to absord spirit of the opponent, learning it weakness and then give out the one that's opposite to strike it.

Oh, Almost forgot that she make earthquake too.

Not Jim Sterling said:
The Problem with gremmy is he just too dumbass to use his power properly, unless if OP say he was Bloodlusted.
Nope gremmy is just overconfident.he is still knowledgable but he is blinded by arrogance.the only way tenshi can beat gremmy is if gremmy knows how powerful she is or if gremmy commends her for her power that he imagines how their fight will go...........but seeing as tenshi looks like a pre-teen girl i dont see gremmy imagining his defeat.

It mostly depends where the battle takes place. If it's real world... Gremmy probably wouldn't be scared by mass meteor bombardment that can level Island in matter of seconds. If it is Spiritual World though... Where everything made of spirital energy... And Tenshi's sword just absorb spiritual energy...

But Standard Battle Assumption though... And isn't Gremmy's ability need very large amount of spiritual energy?

Not Jim Sterling said:
That is pretty much how quincy fight, absorb the spiritual energy from their surrounding.
It can absorb souls too, if those souls are not protected by powerful will (or mostly... magic). Phantoms and ghosts were destroyed from hundreds km from Tenshi's sword.

The most absurd though is that Hisou no Tsurugi can likely absorb spiritual energy on Planetary scale to power up itself.

which one?
Reality warping one...

Reality warping one? it's depend of what Reality warping he will do, also bleach character is pretty immune to soul suck since tatsuki can survive from espada level soul suck.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Reality warping one? it's depend of what Reality warping he will do, also bleach character is pretty immune to soul suck since tatsuki can survive from espada level soul suck.
It's not soul suck. It's soul deconstruction.

So we need to equalize things then.

Hisou no Tsurugi has two abilities: absorb spiritual energy and break soul into spiritual energy (force the soul to leak its spiritual energy or be completely destroyed if it's too weak). According to Hisoutenkou even strong spiritual beings like Yuyuko or Reimu are not protected from breaking part.

Okay, so NJS want to say they're the same, and thus they have a way to deal with it. While Hime said it's different. Am I right?

Personally, I think Hime is right. That sword absord spiritual energy, rather than the thing it come from, to power itself. The soul being decompose is just it side effect. While what you said sound like what happen when you eat your food: It stored the decompose. A strong enough person should stand it, and even manipulate it to your advantous.( that person need to have a master in soul manipulation, like Yuyuko though)

Andykhang said:
Okay, so NJS want to say they're the same, and thus they have a way to deal with it. While Hime said it's different. Am I right?
Personally, I think Hime is right. That sword absord spiritual energy, rather than the thing it come from, to power itself. The soul being decompose is just it side effect. While what you said sound like what happen when you eat your food: It stored the decompose. A strong enough person should stand it, and even manipulate it to your advantous.( that person need to have a master in soul manipulation, like Yuyuko though)
No.

Battlemania said:
I know this might be a smart comment, but even if Yhwach isn't in this, couldn't they win with Jugram?
Actually yeah.if you used jugram with the almighty he could nullify her attacks to the point that it can't harm him.

This is still depend on grammy mentally, I mean since they on the same Tier, he can imagine Tenshi powers and become as strong as she is(assume he do it right and not mess up) and then start to spawn his equally powerful clones.

^Oh yeah, still forgot these haxxed indivitual in there.

...Would he imagine a Celestial though? Since they never met one before.

Andykhang said:
^It's kinda time-limit though. It's not really complete either
The time limit depends on how long yhwach sleeps which is kinda LONG considering he's an old man.even if it's limited the almighty is still formidable in fact in the latest chapter when jugram is fighting uryu he said the almighty isn't just formidable beacause it can see the futureƒæì

Not Jim Sterling said:
This is still depend on grammy mentally, I mean since they on the same Tier, he can imagine Tenshi powers and become as strong as she is(assume he do it right and not mess up) and then start to spawn his equally powerful clones.
That's what I was saying.

Rather than Jugram almighty(which not as good as Yhwach, even he admitted it), I more interesting to know about his own power since he say his power is more suited for combat than his almighty.

TheCompulsory said:
Andykhang said:
^It's kinda time-limit though. It's not really complete either
The time limit depends on how long yhwach sleeps which is kinda LONG considering he's an old man.even if it's limited the almighty is still formidable in fact in the latest chapter when jugram is fighting uryu he said the almighty isn't just formidable beacause it can see the futureƒæì
That still mean it got weakness though... which I have no idea how it's going to exploit. Maybe it could work itself out in the Soul world though.

ichibei is enough to beat her.

-Ichimomji's special ability (name manipulation) ignores conventional durability so her celestial body is useless if that ink touches her she can say goodbye to her powers and hax

-ichibei has the means to one shot her with futen daisatsu ryou.as far as i know there is no durability exception if this thing encloses you.it will reduce you to nothing

-ichibei's bankai can render her as weak as an ant LITERALLY

-ichibei's durability is country lvl while tenshi's attack potency is island lvl or higher. ichibei has all means to survive her

-speed is mostly the only edge tenshi has.but id side with bleach

His power is darkness, when he use his power every darkness(even dark color or darkness from the future) is become his power and you cannot steal it from him, like Yhwach(the almighty off) try and its dont work.

Not Jim Sterling said:
His power is darkness, when he use his power every darkness(even dark color or darkness from the future) is become his power and you cannot steal it from him, like Yhwach(the almighty off) try and its dont work.
yep.

Back