• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Arc demons are A+ rank, Ifrit was said to be A rank in the ln, as for that the A+ skill, don't know, doesn't really seem defintive since it has a question mark.
I am using the WN for the Rimuru WN scaling

Well i guess it's fine scaling to arc demons considering him being over A rank, his 2nd key would just be superior to the first, considering rimuru=hinata>arch demons.

Another thing is he shouldn't have power null, gravity manipulation or resistance to magic in first key.

Author explains why Diablo appeared, they actually attempted to broadcost not 4, but 5 volumes, jesus, I'm scared as to what the hell would've happened if that went through.

"The story of Diablo in the final story. ÒÇÇIn fact, I said this to pains. ÒÇÇInitially, even if it was impossible to go up to 6 volumes, it was planned to broadcast in 5 terms to 5 volumes. However, it was unreasonable to think in a physical manner. ÒÇÇWhen I was wondering what to do, I suddenly remembered. ÒÇÇThe committee said that they wanted to bring out Diablo. ÒÇÇAt first, it was said that there was a question saying "Diablo does not come out?" So even as a committee, it was a story that we wanted to do animation by the appearance scene of Diablo. ÒÇÇSo I told the person in charge over the phone that "It is impossible until the devilification of Limle, but there is also a way to tell the story of Diablo by writing it down if it really isn't it". ÒÇÇThe result is ok in one shot! ÒÇÇThere was no question about what to talk about, and it was decided to go there. ÒÇÇThe source is Diablo. What kind of means did you want to appear in the animation? ÒÇÇThat's how 24 episodes were born. "

Spending 9 episodes on vol 1 was the stupidest thing they could have done.

Idk what they were thinking, unless they thought if it's gonna be rushed, they wanted to do the first volume justice.

Hopefully they don't do that again in season 2, though from what i heard vol 8 and 9 go together so can't do one without the other so unless they plan on butchering the adaptation only like 3 volumes should be adapted.

Btw, didn't chloe's....time travel? into Future Chloe cause everyone to forget about loli-Chloe?

Should the ones that remembered loli-Chloe get some kind of resistance?

OpMasada said:
Btw, didn't chloe's....time travel? into Future Chloe cause everyone to forget about loli-Chloe?
Should the ones that remembered loli-Chloe get some kind of resistance?
It is usually evidence of Acausality (Type 1) if characters can keep their memories from a timeline change.

• Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

OpMasada said:
Author explains why Diablo appeared, they actually attempted to broadcost not 4, but 5 volumes, jesus, I'm scared as to what the hell would've happened if that went through.

"The story of Diablo in the final story. ÒÇÇIn fact, I said this to pains. ÒÇÇInitially, even if it was impossible to go up to 6 volumes, it was planned to broadcast in 5 terms to 5 volumes. However, it was unreasonable to think in a physical manner. ÒÇÇWhen I was wondering what to do, I suddenly remembered. ÒÇÇThe committee said that they wanted to bring out Diablo. ÒÇÇAt first, it was said that there was a question saying "Diablo does not come out?" So even as a committee, it was a story that we wanted to do animation by the appearance scene of Diablo. ÒÇÇSo I told the person in charge over the phone that "It is impossible until the devilification of Limle, but there is also a way to tell the story of Diablo by writing it down if it really isn't it". ÒÇÇThe result is ok in one shot! ÒÇÇThere was no question about what to talk about, and it was decided to go there. ÒÇÇThe source is Diablo. What kind of means did you want to appear in the animation? ÒÇÇThat's how 24 episodes were born. "
mind = blown .

I think the Rimuru WN profile is finished. I think I will name the profile as Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

Magic Interference is still under the abilities he gained from others, so is magic resistance under resistances.

All the characters who are low 7-B will have to be downgraded to 7-C, that's easily 20+ profiles.

That's a lot of work, precisely why i wasn't gonna touch separating the profiles until we had a lot more of the ln out.

But if your gonna handle it yourself, go ahead i guess.

No, the profiles are just gonna be separated by web novel and light novel.

In terms of the light novel getting profiles, that's not happening for a while since not much of it is translated so far.

Celestial Pegasus said:
All the characters who are low 7-B will have to be downgraded to 7-C, that's easily 20+ profiles.
That's a lot of work, precisely why i wasn't gonna touch separating the profiles until we had a lot more of the ln out.

But if your gonna handle it yourself, go ahead i guess.
So, ln/wn profiles would become composite then.

No only wn would be on here atm, and when the ln does get a lot more of it translated, ln will also be here, they won't be composite.

You're the one who wanted to do this now, so just telling you if you wanna make a wn rimuru profile your gonna have to downgrade 20+ characters to 7-C, this isn't something i was gonna until way later.

No, vol 14 of the ln which is coming this month i think is gonna do the clash of demons and dragons arc.

About the composite profiles idk, again this isn't something i was interested in discussing due to not having seen for myself what the ln has changed, it's a future issue, to me this is premature, but if you wanna go for it, i already outlined what needs to be done.

I only just noticed, but Rimuru's profile got a redundancy, specifically, gaining Resistance to Soul Manipulation twice. Once in Pre-LRC key, and then again in the ADL key.

Also can someone please explain why some resistances are in brackets while the others are not?

His resistances as an ADL is way greater than before, hence it's relisted to explain how good it is.

Pre-LRC has basic soul resistance, ADL has soul resistance on the scale of thousands of ppl.

Question, in LN4 after helping all of the kids fuse with spirits and thus analyzing all of the elements(Fire, Earth, Space/Air, Wind, Water), Great Sage attempts to analyze and acquire Quantum Control, but fails. Was this by any chance also present in the WN?

Doomrider7 said:
Question, in LN4 after helping all of the kids fuse with spirits and thus analyzing all of the elements(Fire, Earth, Space/Air, Wind, Water), Great Sage attempts to analyze and acquire Quantum Control, but fails. Was this by any chance also present in the WN?
nope , in wn they didn't mention anythn about quantum control iirc

Primotive Magic looks to have resistance negation also since it can works against those with Ultimate Skills Chapter 246:

I asked Ciel-san for more details, any kind of Primitive Magic was placed on a higher rank than the magic used by Demons. She said that it was the source of all magic. However, its characteristic wasn't manipulating physical phenomenon, but the power to affect the soul. While it had no effect on physical matters, its effect was tremendous inside the spiritual world.

In other words, it was a terrifying magic that could exert its effect while invalidating defensive barriers. I was surprised that it could even affect strong people who had awakened an Ultimate Skill. In addition, a being who could use this magic would become the natural enemy of any spiritual life-form.

OpMasada said:
Was that not already added?
In his last key. Nevermind, I wanted to add to Ultimate Form but he made a different version.

In order to nullify Yuuki's magic, Rimuru had activated magic that had the same energy but with the opposite properties of Yuuki's magic. His magic was reversed by Yuuki's trick and transformed to magic with the same energy and properties as Yuuki's magic.

Sheska444 said:
Doomrider7 said:
nope , in wn they didn't mention anythn about quantum control iirc
Checked again and it was there. Not sure if it's always been there or if it got added in later, but it's there now.

Elizhaa said:
THOK AST THOK said:
Deviant and Shapeshifter are just differing translation of a same word. They're not a different skill
I agree.

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)
Shapeshifter: An ability obtained from Shizue Izawa, it grants Fusion and DiVision.

• Fusion: The ability to merge into a single being with a targeted fellow.
  • DiVision: The ability to separate oneself and the being possessing you. (If the target who being separated lacks a physical form, they could disappear. )
vs

Rimuru Tempest
Deviant

• Synthesize: Rimuru can transform two different targets into a single object.
  • Separate: Rimuru can release the properties inherent to the target and make it into a separate object.

Should Rimuru not have Resistance to Concept Manipulation type 2? I don't remember anything about the Great Spirits of Light/Time/etc. to be affected by their off-shots.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2806869

Can someone tell me which chapter it was where the spirit that would "later be born to destroy the world alongside all other spirits" was described?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back