• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, does anyone knows what skill give Hinata Power Absorption (Can gain the abilities of others) because I believe Rimuru at least his last he should have it as well? I think it is

• Usurper: The ability to gain the knowledge, techniques and abilities of her opponents.
She does not need to kill people for it took work, she stole some of Shizue Izawa's abilities from sparring with her.

It need to fixed on Yuuki Kagurazaka and Chloe O'Bell's profile

• Usurper: The ability to gain the knowledge, techniques, and abilities of his opponents when he kills them.

Should the True Dragons be updated to 3-A, likely Low 2-C from these feats? They were discussed in the last thread, I just wanna make it known again.

"It's dangerous. This is too much power in the hands of people. If it makes a mistake, even this universe will collapse ... "

"Hey, this is what it is ?!! You, what on earth are you going to destroy the world for a while in my week when I was out !?"

To be clear, in the context, world = universe. Also,

If it is considered to be a transition of time, if the expansive power disappears from this universe, the concept of time is lost.

ÒÇÇIf expansion of the universe is positive energy, the phenomenon occurring in front of you is a negative energy. Negative energy is special, it is not of the property of defending and doing something.

ÒÇÇVelddra is not affected by nearly all interference waves.

ÒÇÇThat is that "probability manipulation" is all-purpose.

ÒÇÇEven if this was an attack from an enemy, it would have never worked.

ÒÇÇEven if the world is destroyed, Verdra can move to other dimensions without being affected.

ÒÇÇEnergy is gone - that is, time has stopped - even in the world, it is possible to work without problems with Veldora."
How do we feel about it?

Interestimg, I wish I was given the link to the original text to check it out myself.

Elizhaa said:
Elizhaa said:
Interestimg, I wish I was given the link to the original text to check it out myself.
I think I found the chapter: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n6316bn/287/
Nevermind, there are a lot of Chapters:

1. Extra edition-Visit to the unknown-01 Gate to the different world 2015/04/06 19:15 ( revised )
  2. Extra Edition-Visit to the Unknown-02 First Contact 2015/04/12 13:00 ( revised )
  3. Extra edition-visit to unknown-03 food circumstances 2015/04/19 19:16 ( revised )
  4. Extra edition-visit to the unknown-04 Empire circumstances and okonomiyaki 2015/04/25 18:21 ( revised )
  5. Extra edition-visit to the unknown-05 Verdora's case 2015/05/03 18:37 ( revised )
  6. Extra edition-Visit to the unknown-06 Assault 2015/05/06 22:01 ( revised )
  7. Extra edition-Visit to the unknown-07 Counterattack and jealousy 2015/05/12 22:42 ( revised )
  8. Extra edition-Visit to the unknown-08 Michel 2015/05/17 21:13 ( revised )
  9. Extra edition-Visit to the unknown-09 Negotiations with Michelle 2015/05/21 00:08 ( revised )
  10. Extra edition-Visit to the unknown-10 Malicious explosion and super beast attack 2015/05/25 00:05
  11. Extra edition-visit to the unknown-11 secret of the super beast 2015/05/28 21:46 ( revised )
  12. Extra edition-visit to the unknown-12 major remodeling at battlefield site 2015/08/19 20:42 ( revised )
  13. Extra edition-Visit to the unknown-13 Moving and visitors- 2015/08/31 21:10 ( revised )
  14. Extra edition-Visit to the Unknown-14 Scary Bonds 2015/09/07 21:46 ( revised )
  15. Extra edition-visit to unknown-15 Dragon machine exterior 2015/09/19 18:21 Extra edition-visit to unknown-16 2015/09/29 23:04 ( revised )
  16. Extra edition-visit to the unknown-17 The door to rui 2015/10/07 21:55
  17. Extra edition-visit to the unknown-18 rescue 2015/10/25 22:06 ( revised )
  18. Extra edition-Visit to the unknown-19 Reproduction day 2015/10/30 17:05 ( revised )
Source:http://ncode.syosetu.com/n6316bn/

Elizhaa said:
Question, does anyone knows what skill give Hinata Power Absorption (Can gain the abilities of others) because I believe Rimuru at least his last he should have it as well?
I think it is

• Usurper: The ability to gain the knowledge, techniques and abilities of her opponents.
She does not need to kill people for it took work, she stole some of Shizue Izawa's abilities from sparring with her.

• Usurper: The ability to gain the knowledge, techniques, and abilities of his opponents when he kills them.
Also, I am certain Yuuki can steal abilities with

• Avarice King Mammo An ultimate skill ability specialized in depriving. It can be used to steal his opponents' souls, life, energy even their minds by re-writing the information in their soul.

Actually, my 'imaginary space' can preserve things in it perfectly as it's not ruled by time but we're not talking about that right now.

This passage I read reminded me that Rimuru's dimension is special

Elizhaa said:
Elizhaa said:
Question, does anyone knows what skill give Hinata Power Absorption (Can gain the abilities of others) because I believe Rimuru at least his last he should have it as well?
I think it is

Also, I am certain Yuuki can still abilities with
  • Avarice King Mammo An ultimate skill ability specialized in depriving. It can be used to steal his opponents' souls, life, energy even their minds by re-writing the information in their soul.
Yes, he can steal abilities with it.

@Milly Already seen that, but it's not translated yet, so it's gonna have to wait for now, those are just machine translations.

Powerful monsters like velzard and semi-demon lord seeds can alter the environment with their aura, is there an ability name for that?

OpMasada said:
Actually, my 'imaginary space' can preserve things in it perfectly as it's not ruled by time but we're not talking about that right now.

This passage I read reminded me that Rimuru's dimension is special
Interesting.

@Opmasada Knew velzard's aura caused an entire continent to be frozen, hence the ice continent, but when was it said demon seeds do the same, guessing the afterstories, vaguely remember something like that.

As for what ability it is, idk.

@Elizhaa What's that supposed to be? We already knew all that info.

OpMasada said:
Powerful monsters like velzard and semi-demon lord seeds can alter the environment with their aura, is there an ability name for that?
Usually the aura is writng with the assoicated abilty that they for the feat:

He withstood the black hole cause of his nihility barrier which assimilates anything it comes into contact with.

As i said before nothing new here.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Opmasada Knew velzard's aura caused an entire continent to be frozen, hence the ice continent, but when was it said demon seeds do the same, guessing the afterstories, vaguely remember something like that.

I am to, some extent, tired, so I forgot to add something. I wanted say these are supporting evidences for High 4-C rating

Celestial Pegasus said:

Yeah, it was the afterstories, 273 or 272

I do known she has Ice Aura when she is angry and was displayed when She though I think against Guys and Chloe oe against her sibling

Elizhaa said:
I do known she has Ice Aura when she is agree and was displayed when She though I think against Guys and Chloe oe against her sibling
What? If you're talking about when her ice aura was revealed, I think it was during Leon's meeting with Guy.

Checked, saw nothing about the demon seeds being able to alter their environment, just stuff about them each having their own territory.

OpMasada said:
Elizhaa said:
I do known she has Ice Aura when she is agree and was displayed when She though I think against Guys and Chloe oe against her sibling
What? If you're talking about when her ice aura was revealed, I think it was during Leon's meeting with Guy.
I meant angry instead of agree for Ice aura. I think you are correct about the revealed

Diablo and Zegion are like my favorite characters in tensei.

Can't wait for season 2 to get more Diablo.

I am just wondering how much more op he is now with the whole primordial thing being apart of the story now, if primordials can fodderize arch demons, they are easily demon lord seed level without being named, being named i wouldn't be surprised if they are awakened demon lord level and becoming awakened demon lords they are true dragon level.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Diablo and Zegion are like my favorite characters in tensei.

Can't wait for season 2 to get more Diablo.

I am just wondering how much more op he is now with the whole primordial thing being apart of the story now, if primordials can fodderize arch demons, they are easily demon lord seed level without being named, being named i wouldn't be surprised if they are awakened demon lord level and becoming awakened demon lords they are true dragon level.
and this primordial - noir is classified as an arch daemon too isn't he ? hmm , it kinda weird if this random arch daemon - orthos is on the same class as primordial - noir in a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back