• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was it sad orthos was primordial level?

Diablo rekt him, he is just an arch demon, primordials>arch demons.

Think you might just be getting the wn and ln mixed up, diablo was an arch demon in the wn when he was first introduced, but in the ln he starts off way stronger being a primordial.

Ln diablo isn't an arch demon, just a primordial.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Diablo and Zegion are like my favorite characters in tensei.
Can't wait for season 2 to get more Diablo.

I am just wondering how much more op he is now with the whole primordial thing being apart of the story now, if primordials can fodderize arch demons, they are easily demon lord seed level without being named, being named i wouldn't be surprised if they are awakened demon lord level and becoming awakened demon lords they are true dragon level.
I've read somewhere on reddit by someone who seems to have read the LN saying that pre-named Carrera was comparable to Leon, and that he seals her whenever she attempts to enter the real world.... I think he fears she would sink his continent was a reason I read on some post on Discord by Alfha

@Op

Omni Wut?

Holy hell, pre named carera is leon level? Goddamn primordials are freaking op. Named they are probably true dragon level.

I heard there are a lot of ppl in the ln who could contend with true dragons, hinata being one, but this just blew my mind.

Another thing I read on reddit is that apparently most demons will typically originate from one of the 7 Primordials and that Diablo's remarks about Beretta being a family member was not simply said because they were both demons.

Ep 24 said as much.

Still yea Diablo possibly being stronger than Rimuru is pretty understandable now, pretty sure demon lord Rimuru is only around Leon level and if Carrera is Leon level without even being named.....

Then yea, Diablo should be stronger than Rimuru.

Elizhaa said:
So, ln Rimuru starts 6-A as Demon Lord?
Idk, The translated LN hasn't gotten that far. Some people in discord seem to be translating LN 6 and 7 but not 5 due to it being only a month away.

@Elizahaa What do you mean? As a demon lord he always started as 6-A, just that he got stronger overtime. I assume the ln is the same.

From what i have heard of the ln demon lords are ranked by generations:

First generation: Milim, Guy, Ramiris

Second generation: Dagruel, Dino

Third generation: Leon and Rimuru

Forgot where Ruminas fits on this scale, either second or third.

Also heard Chloe got hard boosted, and with Chronoa she is op, i mean even in the side stories it was said Chloe knows the future and this was like hundreds of years in advance, so she has some serious precog.

Yea the mask surpasses time, the feat about Guy and Chloe being so fast time can't keep up or something, is looking pretty legit now....

Also the translators are working on vol 6 and 7? Cool.

Celestial Pegasus, awaken demon Lord starts as 6-A in the wn. The others don't and are comparable to Clayman

I am on a phone so I can't link this properly.

From the last discussion thread, I do remember Gravity Collapse being possibly capable of destroying the Great Forest which would have made the feat 6-A.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea the mask surpasses time, the feat about Guy and Chloe being so fast time can't keep up or something, is looking pretty legit now....

Also the translators are working on vol 6 and 7? Cool.
so fast time can't keep up or something.

Almost sound like the Immeasurable Speed description

The others are just demon seeds, not true demon lords. But i think Rimuru in the ln is 6-A since he is a 3rd generation demon lord like Leon, however the Leon feat doesn't happen until th great tenma war arc so idk if awakened demon lords in the ln are 6-A, Carrrera is due to the sinking Leon's continent statement and her gravity collapse being able to destroy the entire jura forest, but not sure if Leon scales to her, seems like she is stronger than him.

Anyway the ln just continues making the characters more broken. Can't wait to get to read the translations to see what was boosted, heard something about Ramiris being boosted to being stronger than Guy and Milim being called "the strongest thing alive" so seems Guy got a slight nerf, but just heresay.

Celestial Pegasus said:
When was it sad orthos was primordial level?

Diablo rekt him, he is just an arch demon, primordials>arch demons.

Think you might just be getting the wn and ln mixed up, diablo was an arch demon in the wn when he was first introduced, but in the ln he starts off way stronger being a primordial.

Ln diablo isn't an arch demon, just a primordial.
I see . so the primordials are like true dragons then .

I thought diablo was a primordial and an arch demon at the same time , I mean I thought he's classified as an elite arc demon because his primordial status .

Celestial Pegasus said:
The others are just demon seeds, not true demon lords. But i think Rimuru in the ln is 6-A since he is a 3rd generation demon lord like Leon, however the Leon feat doesn't happen until th great tenma war arc so idk if awakened demon lords in the ln are 6-A, Carrrera is due to the sinking Leon's continent statement and her gravity collapse being able to destroy the entire jura forest, but not sure if Leon scales to her, seems like she is stronger than him.

Anyway the ln just continues making the characters more broken. Can't wait to get to read the translations to see what was boosted, heard something about Ramiris being boosted to being stronger than Guy and Milim being called "the strongest thing alive" so seems Guy got a slight nerf, but just heresay.
as expected of ramiris , she's beyond fabulous!

Some stuff from the reddit from a guy in Taiwan that posts information on the regular about the series.

Millim Eye. The most OP skill that "can see through everything". Main usages showcased in LN:

• Lie detection. Only a few individual may successfully lie to her by blocking the detection by having the highest tier of skill. Can detect every lie or wordplay by Rimuru currently. Can still detect a lie normally based on her own judgments and she is very good at it anyway.
  • Far sight. Doesn't matter where the target is on the planet including pocket dimensions. As long as a target is on the planet (maybe even star system) she can search and destroy (or play with). No known range limit.
  • Magic detection. Works against all kinds of magic used on or anywhere near her as long as she can sense it. Combines with Far sight means she can see through magic used anywhere in the world in theory. Spying on her via magic is completely useless as all you see is she looking right back at you...
  • All of creation + analyze. Instantly understand whatever she used it on, literally. She prefers to play dumb and question about the stuffs she sees instead of analyzing it.
  • Magicule detection. Even if one tries to hide their own aura / power by randomly changing magicule wave patterns, Millim will see it right through and correctly judge the magicule level (including reserves) of that individual. Maybe able to block detection by having highest tier of skill but doing so already tells her one have hidden powers anyway.
  • X-ray sight. Just an alternative usage of Far sight.
  • "Millim Eyes can shoot lasers". A joke and a reference to old anime(?). but given her spec she may very well can...
And there is also the Millim Ear skill but without known usage. Probably the Thought Communication detection (and decryption) is part of Millim Ears.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenseiSlim...the_anime_there_is_a/?st=jtgl0t3y&sh=1103e110

BAsically it's heavily implied that Milim was aware of the thruth surrounding the Orc Lord's actual plot and knows about Rimuru trying to play her, but simply rolls with it.

I mean I am not a good fan of Reddit unless I see linked evidences.

Some look headcannon like magic detection even fodder monster like Goblin who taught it to Rimuru can do it. Rimuru did it while being blinded.

Elizhaa said:
I mean I am not a good fan of Reddit unless I see linked evidences.
Some look headcannon like magic detection even fodder monster like Goblin who taught it to Rimuru can do it. Rimuru did it while being blinded.
I get what you mean, though I do take his word for it as he seems to be getting his info from the LN's which are up to date in all of Asia compared to here in the US so I think the stuff he's talking about might be info book stuff which would be a REALLY big help in gauging and organizing the powers and abilities of characters.

Doomrider7 said:
Some stuff from the reddit from a guy in Taiwan that posts information on the regular about the series.

Millim Eye. The most OP skill that "can see through everything". Main usages showcased in LN:
and ramiris is in fact stronger than milim even . all hails ramiris! ƒÖåƒÖïƒÖåƒÖï

No Milim is stronger, she is just stronger than Guy, but again this is all hearsay, take it with a grain of salt.

Celestial Pegasus said:
No Milim is stronger, she is just stronger than Guy, but again this is all hearsay, take it with a grain of salt.
I guess she is one of the three characters with a rating of Unrankable in the LN.

Doubt the ln made "unrankable" a thing, since it's something ppl made up that applies to veldanava, rimuru and for some reason milim.

Didn't you like yesterday say we shouldn't use the wiki?

The wn has never mentioned anything about unrankabale. Also wouldn't trust anything from the wiki until i see it myself in the ln.

Yeah, was referring to you point. I think you got confused on my point; I linked the page because it seems like category originated from this wiki not the ln/wn chapters link which I have read.

Case in points, the category page is not even created which usually mean it is self-insert in context of the wiki's most popular characters

https://tensura.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Unrankable_Characters

http://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/311735/blogkey/2271071/ At the end of the post, Fuse says ÒÇîµ¼íÕø×µö¥µÿáÒü«25Þ®▒Òü½ÒüñÒüäÒüªÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüôÒéîÒü»ÒÇüµÇÑÚü¢Þ®▒Òüîµ▒║Òü¥ÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÒÇì which google translate said it meant "About the next 25 episodes on air. ÒÇÇThis is suddenly decided. "

So there might be 2 cours? (someone who can actually read japanese should correct me on this cause Google Translate.) It might also just be saying how episode 25 will be out? (Again, need someone to correct this cause i can't read moonrunes )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back