• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Something I've wondered for a while, should we add more hyperlinks to the Skills that Rimuru has?
Just bumping this.
I was looking for this reply ealier. I agree.This reddit has a lot of hyperlink for abities that could be added.

Agreed, some of the descriptions might be a little confusing to people who aren't into Tenslime. Question though, do we use hyperlinks from the WN, or from the manga so people know what the ability looks like (depending on ability, it's still catching up).

I will best honest when I was into slime nor finish the series, many of the abilities sounded like NLF at first and I would to linked the text for his abilities in Vs thread for explanations, Oof! Also, the tensei wiki made thing more confused as it mixed LN and WN content together like attack names

WN.

Alright. We'll add photos to the side under notable attacks/techniques, while the descriptions will be hyperlinks to the WN. Whoo, this'll be a lot of editing...

There no real photos of the attacks in the WN, but I seen some abilities' photos like from the anime if it follow the WN's description.

Otherwise, I think we can only link the scans of the description of the abilties like imugur's link.

I do a probem though some description of techniques are elaborated in over 20 chapters later like Hinata's Usurper so it is hard to review from memories and sometimes reading is required to make the scans

Dang it, can you guys stop bringing up that perpetual motion thing? It has not been translated yet so there is no point in discussing this.

@Eliz

I mean the gifs of some of the attacks under Notable Attacks and Abilities. There's currently only a gif of Sticky Steel Thread, Paralysis Breath, and Water Blade.

OpMasada said:
Dang it, can you guys stop bringing up that perpetual motion thing? It has not been translated yet so there is no point in discussing this.
OpMasada, if someone found the exact 2-A feat words we could have it check for review in the Japanese Multilingual Members List. It is not exactly a problem. If it is valid, it's valid.

It is way better option than waiting for unknown numbers of years. If it fail, we resumes in waiting.

I was asking shiroyashagin to translate the scan for more accurate, and i was searching for evidence the evidence of infinite universe in the volume i skipped and probably i missing something so i Will reread LN from vol 6

@Eliz
I mean the gifs of some of the attacks under Notable Attacks and Abilities. There's currently only a gif of Sticky Steel Thread, Paralysis Breath, and Water Blade.
We could made CRT about the link. So thing looks to missing on Rimuru profiles.

Actually infinite number of Timeline is already mentioned in Vol 11, but The other statement is not supporting each other which mean i Miss something probably Vol 7-9 which i skip

Unless infinite timelines are mentioned in the after stories, idk about combining the light novel and web novel, it's pretty clear the profiles are gonna need to be separated at some point.

We just need more of the light novel translated before doing anything.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Unless infinite timelines are mentioned in the after stories, idk about combining the light novel and web novel, it's pretty clear the profiles are gonna need to be separated at some point.
We just need more of the light novel translated before doing anything.
I agree about you view for the infinite timeline statement.

I don't think the profiles are composite; from what I seen, it is just the wn version.

I think it would better to create separate profiles as they be easier to evaluate when we ave enough translated materials.

Later, we can make a composite profile, prerably when the ln profiles are complete.

It's mostly the wn, but rimuru has some abilities which were in the ln, also the true dragons have the whole will resurrect even if their conceptual selves are destroyed there as well. Oh and also the characters being low 7-B since that's based on the anime.

But yea with stuff like Guy and Chloe possibly having infinite or immeasurable speed which is way above anything in the wn sans eos rimuru, and primordials being a thing and being so op, and the supposed hinata boosts to being true dragon level, and yuuki having a different backstory, it would be better to keep the profiles separate.

But again not enough has been translated to do anything yet.

Maybe we should remove them from their abilities and instead add a sub-section or blog for their LN abilities?

I don't think its different from WN, in LN there is infinite/endless timeline because Chloe time travel ability WN just not explain the detail

@Op We would have to downgrade the characters to what idk, we had them at 7-C before scaling to arc demons and denting the arena which can tank nukes, that's post-harvest festival though, pre-harvest festival no idea where we would scale the characters, maybe wall level or small building level.

Idk about subsection, the profiles should be separate, blogs for what the ln profiles would look like would be ok though, said profiles though won't actually be posted for a while till we get more info from the ln.

GLHF22 said:
I don't think its different from WN, in LN there is infinite/endless timeline because Chloe time travel ability WN just not explain the detail
You can't really pass as proof the WN has infinite timelines because the LN does.

Ln laplace was harmed by treyni who is A rank, despite being awakened demon lord level in the wn, he was also introduced into the story way earlier, so was zegion and apito.

Also things like rimuru having deviant in the ln, while having shapeshifter in the wn (deviant is better ability btw), the differences between the 2 versions are already apparent.

The ln characters overall will be more broken considering what we have seen so far, and heard about later things.

If LN was Ended i think we can just erase WN version, think about this, LN have almost everything WN have while WN lacking some stuff in LN so i think once the LN Ended the WN version is unnecessary

GLHF22 said:
If LN was Ended i think we can just erase WN version, think about this, LN have almost everything WN have while WN lacking some stuff in LN so i think once the LN Ended the WN version is unnecessary
That should be what is expected to happen.

OpMasada said:
GLHF22 said:
That should be what is expected to happen.
I am nostalgic so I made the WN page for Rimuru just in case: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Elizhaa/Rimuru_Tempest_(Web_Novel)

Honestly, this different version page might be needed because some skills look to have different descriptions.

In the WN, Userper can still skills without killing seemely in the ln, killing is required for it to work.

I am think about making it a official page when I am done.

His first key shouldn't have matter manipulation, that's from the ln, control particles should be removed from his abilities, and his first key shouldn't be 7-C either, there weren't any comparisons between him and arc demons

Oh and his first key should get death manipulation resistance back since he resisted ramiris's instant death ability.

Thanks, I will add the change!

I think he would comparable to 7-C Hinata. The main reason he retreats is due to the barrier abilities restrictions that cause his disadvantages.

That's his 2nd key, obviously it's 7-C due to being comparable to hinata, and hinata>her subordinates who are stated to be comparable to arc demons.

1st key has no comparison to arc demons, which is why i was saying i have no idea what he should be rated as.

Btw wn rimuru shouldn't have magic interference, or magic resistance.

So I just finally read all of Vol 1 of Slime (mainly cuz I didn't do anything at all cuz of no class xD and decided to finish the last 9-10 chapters I didn't read for a tad while).

Really great so far. Kinda peeved that not much was let out from Shizue herself at the near end though. Seems like the other medias probably add on more to her I presume? Not much was going on here and there but the pace actually wasn't that bad or slow for me and the events of here to there like the Dwarf kingdom one to and fro wasn't bad either.

Am pretty late into this but I'm really digging this so far lol.

Vol 1 of the web novel or light novel?

If it's the web novel, then yea shizue's screen time was quick, albeit it was the same in other media but stuff was added.

Overall the wn is rough cause it's a rough draft, and the author didn't know where he wanted to go with the story when he was doing it, hence the number of unexplained abilities/resistances which though are sort of obvious what they do, where never explained.

Also story elements are also rough, still a fun read though.

WN. Never changed to LN or read the manga (former cuz IDK where to read it at, latter cuz I've really only read MHA ^^;). Anime not completely but I have seen clips of it on YT though.

Wait, can't rank be used for lower scaling for the like of Orc Disaster, I can't find the ranking but Ido believe it would at a A rating?

Arc demons are A+ rank, Ifrit was said to be A rank in the ln, as for that the A+ skill, don't know, doesn't really seem defintive since it has a question mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back