• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found supporting evidence in

Slime 273:

Although the surrounding is covered with hills, on the other side of it are mountains and deserts.

If you head for the center, then you will be faced with mountains and if you head for the edge then you will find deserts.

And there, each of the rulers should be present. Or rather, because of them and their leaking aura, the terrain transformed into this abnormal environment.

Source: https://www.asianhobbyist.com/slime-273/

Ikr. I was expecting the same thing also happened in chap 55 , for example just like when the orc disaster's aura destroying everthn around him . regarding hinata this chap , did she sacrifice the spirits in order to defeat rimuru ? did she use her disintegration teachnique to kill rimuru including the spirits she just summoned ? that's really cruel.. xD

xD - is a laughing face. It makes this comment (that's really cruel.. xD) look incongruent.

Honestly, I don't know much about the LN which is the manga is based on.

I think Hinata need a second key against Rimuru. She claimed she could have still Deafeatede if Rimuru had absorbs her. Also, in their second, she had a high tier class armor which I believe boost AP and durability.

At least for Wn, 7-C then At least 7-C.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Vol 14 illustration, apparently the white hair girl is velzard, pretty disappointing considering what velgrynd looks like.
How can you be disappointed by something so moe? Everyone on the discord and reddit already loves her and is uber confused anout the waifu wars now

Elizhaa said:
xD - is a laughing face. It makes this comment (that's really cruel.. xD) look incongruent.

Honestly, I don't know much about the LN which is the manga is based on.
I wonder why I like laughing at the miseries of others sometimes xD I mean , it's really difficult for me to get emotionally invested towards disposable chars like those spirits

@Elizhaa When they fought the 2nd time Rimuru was already a demon lord, she is 6-A then.

@Doom So adult ramiris shows up, instead of the wn where at the end of the story she comes out of nowhere.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Elizhaa When they fought the 2nd time Rimuru was already a demon lord, she is 6-A then.

@Doom So adult ramiris shows up, instead of the wn where at the end of the story she comes out of nowhere.
I think it's a special edition cover. The regular cover is child Ramiris.

Celestial Pegasus said:

I thought Rimuru became stronger after the fight where he awaken his other subordinate to demon Lord status with 700000 souls after the war

That's way later, by then Hinata had already gotten weaker due to seperating from Chloe.

They only fought twice, first when Hinata ambushed Rimuru by herself, and second after Rimuru became an awakened demon lord, when Hinata shows up she has the spiritual weapon and her templar knights.

After the 2nd fight, the whole stuff with Yuuki happens and Chloe seperates from her.

Seems like WN True Dragon still have resurrection or Type 4 Immortality. Also, There is no implication of being lose memories or sense of self like the LN version.

《You're aware that a True Dragon won't really disappear, right?

The same also applies to Zero who had become the insane, destructive "Berserk Evil Dragon".

He will revive again somewhere in the world and will just try to accomplish his mission as the "Berserk Evil Dragon" that was given to him by Velda.

That's the reason why Velda created the pseudo "Dragon Core" called『Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka』.

However, this matter will be different if a new heart arises inside that "Dragon Core".

If it's Gaia who has fragments of Dragon Factor, it can be said that he possesses enough qualifications for it.》

They already have type 4 immortality and it's the WN that states they lose their memories when they die, actually all versions of the story say they do.

Possibly, I still want to have a clear idea of the 7-C scaling. If I am correct, besides Rimuru, I think the 7-C would be 7-C scaling from the Higher Devil feat in the WN.

Remove relativistic reaction speed for rimuru's first key, black lightning is only said to be ftl in the ln.

Elizhaa said:
Possibly, I still want to have a clear idea of the 7-C scaling. If I am correct, besides Rimuru, I think the 7-C would be 7-C scaling from the Higher Devil feat in the WN.
Any idea how I should add the 7-C justification for others characters? Is: comparable to Rimuru, albeit weaker or comparable to Rimuru fine?

I guess, don't remember whether or not the other characters ranks were stated in the wn that early.

Rimuru is A+ from early, the others i don't remember, they should be relative to him though i guess.

They would also scale to Gelmudo though.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I guess, don't remember whether or not the other characters ranks were stated in the wn that early.
Rimuru is A+ from early, the others i don't remember, they should be relative to him though i guess.

They would also scale to Gelmudo though.
I agree. I think scaling from Gelmudo would be fine.

Shouldn't Rimuru's Inorganic Physiology be of type 1 rather than type 2? I mean he is a "sentient blue blob made out of magic-molecules", but he has both a mind and a soul and Slimes are definitly considered "living creatures".

Rimuru should also lose his "Blessed" trait after becoming a Great Demon Lord (not sure if that's at PTD or Ultimate form though).

NeoSuperior said:
Shouldn't Rimuru's Inorganic Physiology be of type 1 rather than type 2? I mean he is a "sentient blue blob made out of magic-molecules", but he has both a mind and a soul and Slimes are definitly considered "living creatures".
Rimuru should also lose his "Blessed" trait after becoming a Great Demon Lord (not sure if that's at PTD or Ultimate form though).
PTD IIRC

Hey, about rimuru's profile, what source are we using for it? Because right now it's a combination of the LN and WN and that's problematic for obvious reasons.

Elizhaa posted a wn profile, the original one should lose all it's keys except the first 2.

Likewise the other characters need to lose their keys except 1 and get wn profiles.

Elizahaa said he was gonna handle it so haven't done anything as i already said wasn't gonna do this myself until later in the future when more of the ln is out.

This might come a bit out of nowhere, but shouldn't all characters in TenSura get Life Manipulation (and/or Resistance to it) and Death Manipulation (and/or Resistance to it) if they have Soul Manipulation (and/or Resistance to it)?

My reason for asking is the following: The Skill "Drain"(LN)/"Vampirism"(WN). This sort of Skill is usally considered "life drain". However what the skill actually does is by drinking the victims blood, the user temporarily gains the victim's Skills. Skills, as we know, are all inscribed into souls, so there is no doubt that this Skill is considered Soul Manipulation to some extent. So wouldn't Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation in the TenSura-verse just be considered applications of Soul Manipulation? Even Rimuru's "Heartless Ones", which is the only thing resembling an Instant-Death Skill that we have seen so far, is mostly a Soul-based Skill. Though it might be that I forgot something from Adelman's Skill/Spell aresenal or something, so correct me if I am wrong.

On that note, Rimuru's Predator ripping out Skills from corpses would have to be (limited) Soul Manipulation as well. And it's also implied that Predator works against living beings too, as that was Rimuru's reasoining why he thought he would win against Orc Disaster in their eating-duel, since Rimuru's Unique Skill can take skills even with the victim being alive, while it doesn't work so for Geld's Starved Ones.

And I'd like to mention again that Rimuru got more of a type 1 inorganic physiology and should lose his "Blessed" status at PTD level.

OpMasada said:
Does "drain" even exist in the LN?
Yes it's one of the Skills Rimuru gains from the Bat in Veldora's cave at the beginning of the series. There don't seem to be any significant changes on that front between WN and LN, escpacially when it comes to Rimuru abandoning that Skill right after getting it due to being useless for being an inferior version of Predator to the point of Drain not even appearing in Rimuru's stats overview at the end of LN vol. 1. Great Sage likely discarded the skill for a permanent magicule boost right after obtaining Degenerate, something that Rimuru mentions later in vol. 3 to be an option for useless or duplicate skills.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Elizhaa posted a wn profile, the original one should lose all it's keys except the first 2.
Likewise the other characters need to lose their keys except 1 and get wn profiles.

Elizahaa said he was gonna handle it so haven't done anything as i already said wasn't gonna do this myself until later in the future when more of the ln is out.
I will handle the profiles; I might completely after next week because I will free from upcoming exams that I have next week.

I do agree other characters need to lose their keys except those which scale to the current issue of LN.

I think I finished Hinata's profile; I think she should Inertia Manipulation because I think it is from the Ln and also Not sure which other skills are from the LN

Charybdis is fine as is since it's a new character that showed up in the ln.

I haven't added anything from the ln to hinata cause nothing new has showed up yet, so it's fine.

Speaking of Charybdis, why does it have Low-Godly Regenerationn? That seems wrong.

If it's due to its trait of being able to resurrect itself then its Regenerationn should scale to Rimuru (Ultraspeed Regenerationn, High-Mid) and get Resurrection and/or Immortality Type 4/8 (spiritual core) instead.

If it's due to its Skill Ultraspeed Regenerationn, then LN Rimuru should scale up to Low-Godly as well.

Charybdhis is a type of spiritual lifeform, so even if you destroy it's body it won't die, and will just resurrect later.

Probably should just be resurrection, who knows if in the ln spiritual lifefrosm still even have low-godly so resurrection would be safe for now, regardless rimuru wouldn't scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back