• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Tensura can have math manip
No one might see this post but if you do and you want to know how and why please ask
I am not sure, but magic can probably have reality warping or law manipulation according to what Is described since it can affect the world's laws, from what I remember, in both WN and LN.
I think the old standards are the reason why changes were not made.
I mentioned something similar, but I don't think a thread was ever made on reality warping or law manipulation for all magic. Here are LN statement on magic.

Maybe conceptual manipulation would be fine as type 3 in for Rimuru since the page has changed.

Last edited:
I am not sure, but magic can probably have reality warping or law manipulation according to what Is described since it can affect the world's laws, from what I remember, in both WN and LN.
I think the old standards are the reason why changes were not made.
I mentioned something similar, but I don't think a thread was ever made on reality warping or law manipulation for all magic. Here are LN statement on magic.

Maybe conceptual manipulation would be fine as type 3 in for Rimuru since the page has changed.
I will create a thread about it then thanks i also talked about how many of tensura characters can be get type 3 conceptual manip
About the maths manip

I think Complex space used in slime can guarantee that
Spatial Manipulation: Since concepts like distance and properties of space are in abstract form part of the mathematical studies changing the mathematics describing those could also have effect on the real properties of space.
“Interesting! If that’s the case, this unknown individual could then unlock the Chosen Hero’s seal. That seal seems to have a special tie with the Chosen Hero and cannot be undone using normal skills. It may be solvable if we are the one dealing with it, in other words, this mysterious person has power to rival us.”
Due to guy statement this might work out again thanks for input i will create crts based on your presumptions on magic users

I will try latter this week.
Hey Elizhaa, do you mind checking this thread?

Hey Elizhaa, do you mind checking this thread?
Request here https://vsbattles.com/threads/all-purpose-request-thread-new-forum.107534/
Instead of calling staff

Nah, I also wanted to know Elizhaa's opinion if it possible
She/he is extremely busy IRL
But its true that we want to know his/her Pov on this issue of infinite speed which massively boost slime as a series tbh
Once elizhaa have shared his or her opinion then call other admins later

I am going to get slime to MFTL+
But i need help with sandbox or smt like that since i actually can't do that myself
Who's willing to help out? I will drop my scales when you guys answer

Was dlf infinite speed?

Also why velgrynd still at interdimensional range when her attack reach Veldora main body in Imaginary Space which supposed to be 2A

Last edited:
About the maths manip
I don't think any character in Tensura has Math Manipulation. This is more analysis. Mathematics Manipulation is more like making 1+1= 0 or changing reality by changing mathematical formulas.
yo why is ultima wn not 3-a worse shes not even planet or star level or smt she's basically continental how?
Ultima has no feat at 3A. Ultima could do nothing against Damrada, who was returned by Velda. However, Diablo easily crushed Damrada. Moreover, it has already been stated that Ultimate Form Diablo has reached the same level as the characters at the top (Veldora, Velgrind, Velzard, Guy, Chloe) of this world.

Also many Tensura WN characters that are supposed to be 7B (first key) are listed as 6A, this is a huge mistake. Any character that doesn't evolve into the Base Awakened Demon Lord can't be scaled to Leon Cromwell. (Demon Lord class isn't same level with Leon with some exceptions. Leon's EP is over 1 Million, while the Demon Lords rank starts at 400,000. Although Demon Dukes like Mizari and Hirari were Demon Lord class, they only became Leon's equal when they evolved into Awakened Demon Lords.) (Except for a few characters who are at the Awakened Demon Lord level even before becoming an Awakened Demon Lord, such as -Post Founding Demon Capital Arc- Demon Duke Diablo and Demon Duke Venom.)

Last edited:
I don't think any character in Tensura has Math Manipulation. This is more analysis. Mathematics Manipulation is more like making 1+1= 0 or changing reality by changing mathematical formulas.
Alright thanks for information before i actually brought out a thread
Ultima has no feat at Universe Level. Ultima could do nothing against Damrada, who was returned by Velda. However, Diablo easily crushed Damrada. Moreover, it has already been stated that Ultimate Form Diablo has reached the same level as the characters at the top (Veldora, Velgrind, Velzard, Guy, Chloe) of this world.
Thanks for clearing it out
Additionally, new thread although simple its quite important

Yeah, I'd suggest reading the first chapter since it includes the plot twist and will probably define if the story is interesting to you or not

on the profile page of Rimuru, demonlord haki is listed as madness type 3 this will
cause true demonlord receive madness type 3 and resistance it ?

img-9682_orig.jpg

Back