• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Trying my luck
Acausality 4 for ultimate skill user

Trying my luck
Acausality 4 for ultimate skill user
Any thoughts?
Do we need a mod now?

Guy have low 2c ap thread unanswered
EoS Guy scales well above the Base 3A but Beelzebub negates Guy within seconds.

More than 1/4 of the Big Bang = Diablo (Base) ~ Benimaru ~ Zegion ~ Dino < More than 1/2 of the Big Bang = Diablo (Ultimate Form) < Subdued Chloe <= More than 3/4 of the Big Bang ~ Base Battle Form Milim < Base 3A = 2000 Years ago Guy Crimson ~ 2000 Years ago Wrathful King Satan Milim ~ Prime Ramiris < Fused Giant Form Dagruel <= 7.5 times of Base 3A = Veldora < Velgrind < Velzard < FP Chloe < EoS Milim with Wrathful King Satan ~ Velda (Without Beelzebub) < EoS Yuuki (Without Beelzebub) ~ EoS Guy Crimson

Last edited:
It was Ivalage, the World-Destroyer Dragon who would later become king of the cryptids. Nobody knew where Ivalage came from or, in fact, how it came into creation at all. Did it reach here from some dark corner of the universe or the edge of another dimension? The only thing they knew for sure was that it was disaster incarnate. It was as powerful as a True Dragon but so lacking in intelligence that communication was impossible. Because of its destructive instincts, it had the potential to destroy the entire world in time
You can use this
The meaning of the world here is Universe
What do you think @CodeCCLL

a very good one
EoS Guy scales well above the Base 3A but Beelzebub negates Guy within seconds.

More than 1/4 of the Big Bang = Diablo (Base) ~ Benimaru ~ Zegion ~ Dino < More than 1/2 of the Big Bang = Diablo (Ultimate Form) < Subdued Chloe <= More than 3/4 of the Big Bang ~ Base Battle Form Milim < Base 3A = 2000 Years ago Guy Crimson ~ 2000 Years ago Wrathful King Satan Milim ~ Prime Ramiris < Fused Giant Form Dagruel <= 7.5 times of Base 3A = Veldora < Velgrind < Velzard < FP Chloe < EoS Milim with Wrathful King Satan ~ Velda (Without Beelzebub) < EoS Yuuki (Without Beelzebub) ~ EoS Guy Crimson
I covered all this already

It said all
That now depend on what "all" is in the verse
Also large size type 9,HDE,Nep 3? Or 2 most likely just both but Transduality is true and all but looks like type1 based on Light and darkness
If they explain some stuff on rimuru then its fine to be type 3

its done vol 16 power and abilities
All of it uses YP tl huh? Tbh, you should also use the Fantl, or even better, you could use the raw too. Well, not that important at the moment tho as it just a list of what new (not like we also forgot older feats that never included in crts).

Just to tell one of small mistake from YP but could be big in this type of situation. In YP, Azathoth only have Space-Time Manipulation (Control Dimension) while the actual skill is Space-Time Domination (Dominate Dimension) but instead it actually given to Mephisto which only have Space-Time Manipulation (Control Dimention).

Last edited:
It wasn't
All of it uses YP tl huh? Tbh, you should also use the Fantl, or even better, you could use the raw too. Well, not that important at the moment tho as it just a list of what new (not like we also forgot older feats that never included in crts).

Just to tell one of small mistake from YP but could be big in this type of situation. In YP, Azathoth only have Space-Time Manipulation (Control Dimension) while the actual skill is Space-Time Domination (Dominate Dimension) but instead it actually given to Mephisto which only have Space-Time Manipulation (Control Dimention).
A crt so i won't go that far

'''[[Invulnerability]]''', and '''[[Acausality]]''' (type 4; [https://gyazo.com/802fa9d3d4f3c9ead4f4aa4605a1e1a8 Ultimate skill users aren't bound by the law of the world,] [https://gyazo.com/87d79977a8bb9e1a425473c3f6b0194e Which make an attack bound by it wont work against them,] [https://gyazo.com/c793af6943f13b23dc6108c3a5040844 To hurt an Ultimate skill user you would need another Ultimate force.] [https://gyazo.com/5e530d7ab7678f997080cea2d5f47c10 and causality is included in the law of the world])

If you want to use it

I've kind already applied changes to profiles with Ulimate Skills (US). I feel like only US or ultimate "force"/"level" powers working on US users or US being above magic's rules weren't strong enough justifications.
Some changes were reverted because they weren't following this rule and the changes should be under abilities tab, not resistance

I've kind already applied changes to profiles with Ulimate Skills (US). I feel like only US or ultimate "force"/"level" powers working on US users or US being above magic's rules weren't strong enough justifications.
Some changes were reverted because they weren't following this rule and the changes should be under abilities tab, not resistance
elizhaa please can you also do the same for this thread it have been accepted but ramiris profile is locked and yuuki+ WN rimuru

Thanks

Back