• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Yes, particles can, but every time some form of digital life moves at "Infinite" speed, time stands still

I also think it is evident that they can move freely, as this is a characteristic of the information particle itself, not of the suspended world, but so far it seems like they needed to stop time to do this, that's what leaves me confused
Dagruel literally sucker punched shion outside time stop but also at infinte speed

the thing that was mentioned by ciel explained everything, she said you can inflict your wish within an information particle and then hit the other person
Literally anything you want like telepathy, punching the person and so many more an information particle will do it, it can also transfer information to any point in time which can serve as immeasurable speed in truth the information particle is like a processor for information
Like how you encrypt data and turn it into information in its process form then information particle works the same way for information and the fact it doesn't depend on time and space would mean it is also a means to serve digital lifeforms as BDE

Dagruel literalmente deu um soco em Shion fora da parada do tempo, mas também em velocidade infinita
So, this was the point that I found viable for free movement

but in terms of speed, I still believe that with what is in the LN, the Wiki would only accept it as infinite

Yes, particles can, but every time some form of digital life moves at "Infinite" speed, time stands still

I also think it is evident that they can move freely, as this is a characteristic of the information particle itself, not of the suspended world, but so far it seems like they needed to stop time to do this, that's what leaves me confused
This isn't same as time control in wn.

Beratta Profile new key is done
The power modification scan doesn't work.
You have "https://gyazo.com/e581236a42dea1d821e416d43bcede30reverse" cited, but you need to remove the "-reverse" for it to work.
"https://gyazo.com/e581236a42dea1d821e416d43bcede30" works.
There is also a random space between "," and "madness manipulation" while there is no ending space between the abilities page and attack potency.

So, this was the point that I found viable for free movement

but in terms of speed, I still believe that with what is in the LN, the Wiki would only accept it as infinite
Don't spirit particles move through the barriers of time and space, making them phase in and out of reality sometimes? And information particles make up spiritrons.
Tensura follows real-world physics where the speed of light is the causality limit and nothing with mass can reach the speed of light. However, we are shown that spiritrons move at the speed of light, and information particles are faster than the speed of light.
Even then, we have seen with Masayuki's ultimate skill that information particles can move from the past to the future.

The power modification scan doesn't work.
You have "https://gyazo.com/e581236a42dea1d821e416d43bcede30reverse" cited, but you need to remove the "-reverse" for it to work.
"https://gyazo.com/e581236a42dea1d821e416d43bcede30" works.
There is also a random space between "," and "madness manipulation" while there is no ending space between the abilities page and attack potency.

Don't spirit particles move through the barriers of time and space, making them phase in and out of reality sometimes? And information particles make up spiritrons.
Tensura follows real-world physics where the speed of light is the causality limit and nothing with mass can reach the speed of light. However, we are shown that spiritrons move at the speed of light, and information particles are faster than the speed of light.
Even then, we have seen with Masayuki's ultimate skill that information particles can move from the past to the future.
Yes
Should mean digital lifeform have no mass

Elizhaa with that opinion now i feel like making a "Higher degree law manip" for rimuru again even though i swore that other one was going to be my last 😖
This point can lead to invulnerability for spiritual lifeforms, from attack cancel/nullification and natural element cancel/nullification

Invulnerability got to change, with damage negation being the opposite of durability negation recently, which supports the notion.

I think law manipulation makes sense for skill; I recall a statement stating every skill gets reduced to a certain level/rules for ultimate skills, which felt weird initially, but it makes sense since it can refer to law manipulation.

So, I thought there was a case for layer invulnerability; spiritual lifeforms (usually have physical attack negation and natural elements); and then ultimate skill users would upscale from those.

I think there was a crt where those cancel/nullification were accepted as invulnerability as intangibility or incorporeality instead of invulnerability, given that it was argued they weren't physical, but it seems to apply when those spiritual lifeforms like demons can have a physical body, like the lesser demons case.

Edit:
It is just regeneration in the LN in the lesser demons' case; too much detail from Fuse again could shut down an upgrade, sigh.

I think WN was different; chapter 111 with Beretta and diablo; high aura can invalidate attack; physical attack nullification mentioned; so diablo has a magic body, sigh; if I recall, Beretta's body was physical from the doll, and the cancel/nullify skill can apply.
RIP another LN case, Beretta has physical attack resistance instead of nullification.

I checked Beretta's WN; I think invulnerability was also accepted in a pseudo-state now the comparable in the WN can be removed given that invulnerability got revised and basically attack/damage negation like said before, assuming it will be accepted; the aura case be limited to comparable.
  • Physical Attack Nullification: An ability that nullifies the effects of physical attacks from opponents who are on comparable levels as the user. To harm someone with this ability requires that attacks aren't purely physical and are infused some sort of ability like aura, energy, etc.
I found a past discussion thread on WN; yes, part of it should be invulnerability, given the current standard.

Last edited:
This point can lead to invulnerability for spiritual lifeforms, from attack cancel/nullification and natural element cancel/nullification

Invulnerability got to change, with damage negation being the opposite of durability negation recently, which supports the notion.

I think law manipulation makes sense for skill; I recall a statement stating every skill gets reduced to a certain level/rules for ultimate skills, which felt weird initially, but it makes sense since it can refer to law manipulation.

So, I thought there was a case for layer invulnerability; spiritual lifeforms (usually have physical attack negation and natural elements); and then ultimate skill users would upscale from those.

I think there was a crt where those cancel/nullification were accepted as invulnerability as intangibility or incorporeality instead of invulnerability, given that it was argued they weren't physical, but it seems to apply when those spiritual lifeforms like demons can have a physical body, like the lesser demons case.

Edit:
It is just regeneration in the LN in the lesser demons' case; too much detail from Fuse again could shut down an upgrade, sigh.

I think WN was different; chapter 111 with Beretta and diablo; high aura can invalidate attack; physical attack nullification mentioned; so diablo has a magic body, sigh; if I recall, Beretta's body was physical from the doll, and the cancel/nullify skill can apply.
RIP another LN case, Beretta has physical attack resistance instead of nullification.

I checked Beretta's WN; I think invulnerability was also accepted in a pseudo-state now the comparable in the WN can be removed given that invulnerability got revised and basically attack/damage negation like said before, assuming it will be accepted; the aura case be limited to comparable.
  • Physical Attack Nullification: An ability that nullifies the effects of physical attacks from opponents who are on comparable levels as the user. To harm someone with this ability requires that attacks aren't purely physical and are infused some sort of ability like aura, energy, etc.
I found a past discussion thread on WN; yes, part of it should be invulnerability, given the current standard.
At this point spiritual life forms should have a physiology page i think there was a thread made for that, about invulnerability and other stuff like will power and all and i will focus on this thanks well after upgrading slime to the point where there's no need to upgrade him again

I checked that Diablo (LN) have a physical body and below in Ln volume 7 before his new key/form
The issue is that his character status states that he just resists attacks and does not nullify them; obviously, the story takes precedence, and this case is clearly an inconsistency.
I think this case brings Beretta's case into question.
Part of me feels like I want to give up, given some of the inconsistencies that I just read in the series.

Yes, changes can be gradual.

I checked that Diablo (LN) have a physical body and below in Ln volume 7 before his new key/form
The issue is that his character status states that he just resists attacks and does not nullify them; obviously, the story takes precedence, and this case is clearly an inconsistency.
Part of me feels like I want to give up, given some of the inconsistencies that I just read in the series.

Actually, it just YP being YP. In the raw, it clearly stated as Physical Attack Nullification (物理攻撃無効). It's not that surprising considering Tempter and Wiseman are Ultimate Skills there too lol. YP errors already a dime a dozen after all especially in their stats pages.

Last edited:

Should be a Translation issue tbh
But since the anime follows yenpress i guess we have to too right

Idk what you mean by that...YP is the ofc eng tl of the LN sure. But why he said Anime follows YP? Like how it even follows YP?
Literally anime calling sarion tharion
Covenant king called lord of vows
Lots of shit follows the yenpress translation i mean that's super obvious i wonder why you're confused

Literally anime calling sarion tharion
Covenant king called lord of vows
Lots of shit follows the yenpress translation i mean that's super obvious i wonder why you're confused
Bro, that's not what Anime follows YP is. It basically just this.
What? How is Anime follows YP? I get it If you mean the ofc Anime's sub, etc. follows YP, but the Anime follows YP?
Not Anime actually follows YP, but the Anime's translator that follows YP.

Not to mention, you said that we should follows YP even if they are wrong in this context of YP making errors, just bcs the Anime's tl follows YP, actually quite shocked me.
Should be a Translation issue tbh
But since the anime follows yenpress i guess we have to too right

Bro, that's not what Anime follows YP is. It basically just this.

Not Anime actually follows YP, but the Anime's translator that follows YP.

Not to mention, you said that we should follows YP even if they are wrong in this context of YP making errors, just bcs the Anime's tl follows YP, actually quite shocked me.
Ok

Elizhaa
I wanted to see if speed isn't really a constant through out slime
Since they said it might be something a rule only in the cardinal world?
And i wanted to release a complete upgrade on rimuru consideirng Volume 16 his skills and everything
Additionally i want to create a profile for Veldanava (please help with this)
It wont be much
I can't create profiles yet

Clayman spinoff showcases that every character in Tensura can get stronger by just fighting, this also increases their magicule counts somehow. So maybe a CRT to add accelerated development (battle) for every character in Tensura.
We also got to see adult Chloe battle Clayman!! She seems to be able to have premonitions of some events happening.
EDIT: WAIT does this mean that the Clayman spinoff is possibly another timeline?

Clayman spinoff showcases that every character in Tensura can get stronger by just fighting, this also increases their magicule counts somehow. So maybe a CRT to add accelerated development (battle) for every character in Tensura.
We also got to see adult Chloe battle Clayman!! She seems to be able to have premonitions of some events happening.
EDIT: WAIT does this mean that the Clayman spinoff is possibly another timeline?
Its a spin off
I don't think it have anything to do with the main story since the main story said they are no alternate timelines

Which chapter, though?

I think there was another case with demons or spiritual lifeforms becoming stronger depending on their emotion which can work in battles, in the WN (Chapter 180); maybe a similar statement is in Volume 15 like this one in chapter 1.

I found another support for the statement about skills having law manipulation, in volume 15, chapter 2.

Its a spin off
I don't think it have anything to do with the main story since the main story said they are no alternate timelines
It may not have anything to do with the main story, but the mechanics behind the world is still the same between both stories.

And make a crt yourself if you feel everyone should get accelerated development
here

Which chapter, though?
Chapter 17, I got the scans in the thread.

Which chapter, though?

I think there was another case with demons or spiritual lifeforms becoming stronger depending on their emotion which can work in battles, in the WN (Chapter 180); maybe a similar statement is in Volume 15 like this one in chapter 1.

I found another support for the statement about skills having law manipulation, in volume 15, chapter 2.
Thank you for your support i will start full upgrade tomorrow

Back again

Hey guys correct me if I'm wrong, but if Magic is reality manip and law manip wouldn't "Anti-magic area" be reality manip and law manip negation? And then Rimuru would get resistance to reality manip and law manip negation by resisting Anti-magic area?

Hey guys correct me if I'm wrong, but if Magic is reality manip and law manip wouldn't "Anti-magic area" be reality manip and law manip negation? And then Rimuru would get resistance to reality manip and law manip negation by resisting Anti-magic area?
No
That's just power null get your fact right

Wanted to ask about a clarification about a post about Veldora, but why was it theorized that he would permanently die if he had been left in the cave when he monologs that he WOULD die, but just reincarnate like he usually does?

Back