• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Light Novel Revision : More Ability For Our Ultimate Slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we know, Rimuru is able to gain everything from the targets he eats. This has been shown in many scenes in the story.

And because of that, Rimuru gets the following abilities:

1. Probability Manipulation (Absorbing Veldora. Veldora has the Ultimate Skill 'Investigation King Faust' which has the ability to manipulate possibilities. Can multiply his chances of survival. Veldora with Probability Manipulation being able to break through the 'Absolute Defense' which Raphael had calculated had a 100% chance of resisting Veldora's attack)

2. Conceptual Destruction (Can destroy Ifrit's concept)

Catpija's addition: Veldora achieves a method to create his own human form body in Rimuru's stomach. He decided to test it out by fighting in close combat with Ifrit, in which he deny immediately. Veldora tries to reassures by saying that the destruction of Ifrit's conceptual self isn't the same as death, and Ifrit replies that only applies to Veldora and "If you destroy me, I will be obliterated for good".

3. Greater Existence Erasure and Resistance Negation (Veldora's Dragon Spirit Haki could erase existence. Even Rimuru who had resistance to existence erasure felt his existence begin to crumble when hit by Veldora's Dragon Spirit Haki, Rimuru's other resistances like resistance to pain were useless when hit by Veldora's Dragon Spirit Haki)

That's all for now.

Last edited:
You could explain the conceptual stuff for people who aren't based in slime
Additionally why not use the magic stuff from Early volumes for conceptual manip
According to @Elizhaa the new requirments for conceptual manip type 3 counts From here i think ifrit shit is debunkable
I am not sure, but magic can probably have reality warping or law manipulation according to what Is described since it can affect the world's laws, from what I remember, in both WN and LN.
I think the old standards are the reason why changes were not made.
I mentioned something similar, but I don't think a thread was ever made on reality warping or law manipulation for all magic. Here are LN statement on magic.

Maybe conceptual manipulation would be fine as type 3 in for Rimuru since the page has changed.

Last edited:
Doesn't that means veldora can regenerate from conceptual destruction.

Veldora is Abstract Existence Type 1 Concept 2.

And as much as we know veldora never got completely destroyed that's why he always come back.

But with this image we can assume veldora can come back after complete destruction thus this will grant him

[ High Godly , Conceptual ]

Doesn't that means veldora can regenerate from conceptual destruction.

Veldora is Abstract Existence Type 1 Concept 2.

And as much as we know veldora never got completely destroyed that's why he always come back.

But with this image we can assume veldora can come back after complete destruction thus this will grant him

[ High Godly , Conceptual ]
Stop jumping into conclusion the conceptual destruction thing is completely wrong on its own
Rimuru didn't necessarily do anything conceptual
If you made a clone with all your memories that acted just like you, is it you? The answer is no but also yes. Its you but not you from your own perception

Stop jumping into conclusion the conceptual destruction thing is completely wrong on its own
Rimuru didn't necessarily do anything conceptual
If you made a clone with all your memories that acted just like you, is it you? The answer is no but also yes. Its you but not you from your own perception
Where does it say he made a clone ?

Op you cant just make a thread and leave the rest of the discussion to us atleast explain the conceptual destruction shit, you posted one scan and called it conceptual destruction thats not how it works 😅

Op you cant just make a thread and leave the rest of the discussion to us atleast explain the conceptual destruction shit, you posted one scan and called it conceptual destruction thats not how it works 😅
You don't deserve to laugh at him, the OP you made is the same and even worse if Catpija doesn't add an important part that proves it's a type 3 concept. If you really want him to explain then ask better and more politely

You don't deserve to laugh at him, the OP you made is the same and even worse if Catpija doesn't add an important part that proves it's a type 3 concept. If you really want him to explain then ask better and more politely
Wtf are you waffling about Alexia literally Just post a singluar scan
No context
No explanation
No brief talk about it and you say its better than mine which literally had all those context i am not even here to compete about threads i only need context
If you read tensura which you obviously don't you won't run your mouth like a little kid
And convince me on how i was rude and you lack knowledge on how emoji works don't you?
What is this guy taking and who invited him next time you want to comtemplate an argument direct it to the proposition and not the proposer
Little one

Last edited:
Wtf are you waffling about Alexia literally Just post a singluar scan
No context
No explanation
No brief talk about it and you say its better than mine which literally had all those context i am not even here to compete about threads i only need context
If you read tensura which you obviously don't you won't run your mouth like a little kid
And convince me on how i was rude and you lack knowledge on how emoji works don't you?
What is this guy taking and who invited him next time you want to comtemplate an argument direct it to the proposition and not the proposer
Little one
I didn't come to comment about OP, you can't really scold people for your rude words just because he's not here, you don't know what he's doing and what he's busy going through, if you want an answer you just have to ask more politely and wait until it's answered and not swearing at others.

I didn't come to comment about OP, you can't really scold people for your rude words just because he's not here, you don't know what he's doing and what he's busy going through, if you want an answer you just have to ask more politely and wait until it's answered and not swearing at others.
Who tf scolded him i only said when he comes he should pass us more information do you even know the meaning of rude wtf?
"You cant just post one scan and declare it something"
I am trying to advise him in a polite manner where did u get the inflation that i insulted him or talked rudely i am still baffled on that

Who tf scolded him i only said when he comes he should pass us more information do you even know the meaning of rude wtf?
"You cant just post one scan and declare it something"
I am trying to advise him in a polite manner where did u get the inflation that i insulted him or talked rudely i am still baffled on that
“Op you cant just make a thread and leave the rest of the discussion to us atleast explain the conceptual destruction shit”

that what you say, the “shit” part is rude bro.

Agree with all but the concept destruction part needs to be clarified
Veldora Observation Journal 3rd Volume (Pg 11-12)

Veldora achieves a method to create his own human form body in Rimuru's stomach. He decided to test it out by fighting in close combat with Ifrit, in which he deny immediately. Veldora tries to reassures by saying that the destruction of Ifrit's conceptual self isn't the same as death, and Ifrit replies that only applies to Veldora and "If you destroy me, I will be obliterated for good".

And yeah, I agree with the OP.

Veldora Observation Journal 3rd Volume (Pg 11-12)

Veldora achieves a method to create his own human form body in Rimuru's stomach. He decided to test it out by fighting in close combat with Ifrit, in which he deny immediately. Veldora tries to reassures by saying that the destruction of Ifrit's conceptual self isn't the same as death, and Ifrit replies that only applies to Veldora and "If you destroy me, I will be obliterated for good".

And yeah, I agree with the OP.
Thanks for clearing the misunderstanding, so basically destroying ifrit on a conceptual level (looks like mid godly regen negation as well)

Thanks for clearing the misunderstanding, so basically destroying ifrit on a conceptual level (looks like mid godly regen negation as well)
This is Regeneration Negation(Mid-Godly), possibly Regeneration Negation(High-Godly; Information)

high godly regen is coming back even from getting killed in a conceptual level, not conceptual level per say all the time just destroying the aspect of his regen different from soul body and mind
So this is mid godly only
This is Regeneration Negation(Mid-Godly), possibly Regeneration Negation(High-Godly; Information)

If character A destroys the body and soul of character B, who is able to be reborn from a state in which his body and soul are completely destroyed (whose soul consists of information (type 2)), and he is not reborn, then this is neg HGR

If character A destroys the body and soul of character B, who is able to be reborn from a state in which his body and soul are completely destroyed (whose soul consists of information (type 2)), and he is not reborn, then this is neg HGR
Okay bruh whatever 🤗

Soul is different from core

• Soul

• EGO [ what makes someone , someone someone someone....

• Core [ Nucleic Heart ; Covers EGO ] ,

• Spiritons [ Which covers the 《Core ; Nucleic Heart》and make the soul ]

All of it makes 《 Astral Body 》

By the way like I said from the scans literally says veldora can do what Ifrit can't do if you guys accept Ifrit can be destroyed via conceptual destruction, you guys also need to accept that veldora can regenerate/Resurrect from conceptual destruction.

By the way like I said from the scans literally says veldora can do what Ifrit can't do if you guys accept Ifrit can be destroyed via conceptual destruction, you guys also need to accept that veldora can regenerate/Resurrect from conceptual destruction.
Didn't he already have it? Hgr resurrection

• Soul

• EGO [ what makes someone , someone someone someone....

• Core [ Nucleic Heart ; Covers EGO ] ,

• Spiritons [ Which covers the 《Core ; Nucleic Heart》and make the soul ]

All of it makes 《 Astral Body 》

Tf is someone someone someone someone bro 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back