• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

the main reason we arent making massive crts is because if cp, wait let cp do his own crt before making yours or make crts you know cp wont even create like my ap thread and cosmic awareness one

After this thread I'll work on true dragons being type 1 concepts
Additionally would create crt for demon lord rimuru abstract existence to be conceptual as well but type 3 level

He said he would touch tensura again after there's 5 vol being translate, since he was 2 vol behind on his working
And he said he will come back to slime later atleast mid October
So make threads on things that are quite big a lil
For example my conceptual manip thread 😊

I said I would reread the series and revise stuff every 5 volumes actually.

When I get to like vol 15, obviously would do 16 next.

I doubt later volumes are missing much, it's the earlier ones that are an issue, like the well needed speed downgrades.

But anyway still have a couple volumes to read from another series, and then have to make profiles, so probably a couple weeks before I start Slime.

I said I would reread the series and revise stuff every 5 volumes actually.

When I get to like vol 15, obviously would do 16 next.

I doubt later volumes are missing much, it's the earlier ones that are an issue, like the well needed speed downgrades.

But anyway still have a couple volumes to read from another series, and then have to make profiles, so probably a couple weeks before I start Slime.
Thanks for your input then.
Volume 16 is pretty big since that's where people started getting their upgrades in the series like ultimate gift,skills and others
Rimuru will be a walking hax beast cuz all of their upgrades returns back to him 😪 if you order it i will deal with minor upgrades and all since i have already handled ap, range and some hax if that's fine

Just putting this here just in case anyone wanted to do the massive speed revision

I'll try to find more feats to at least bump the speed higher

Is unlimited imprisonment different from chloe using? Because it state here equal to the one that trap Veldora. Implying its different

Unlimited Imprisonment: Entombs the target in a complex number of spatial dimensions.
I could trigger Unlimited Imprisonment any time I wanted to. It was equal to the prison Veldora had been trapped in, making anyone caught inside impossible to retrieve,

Is unlimited imprisonment different from chloe using? Because it state here equal to the one that trap Veldora. Implying its different
I don't know tbh
The one rimuru used on Velgrynd in Volume 15 was able to even lock her inside too not talking about calculation prison
but literal infinte prison when he was blocking connection between her and her PE
Anyways i feel there's all kind of infinite prison but different uses of it and effect as well chloe infinte prison existed in her own spiritual mental scape or smt which normally would be impossible and she used it to time warp anyways
So yeah

About the thing dimensional travel you're proposing erlier

In vol 16. It state that spiritual life form can cross worlds or is it only to hell>material world
The two demons Guy summoned had deteriorated to Arch Demons as well. Those were the rules of the world; in the transition from the underworld to the demi-material one, they both lost most of their power. It was a simple matter for spiritual life-forms to travel across worlds, but in this one, simply staying alive cost them so much energy.

About the thing dimensional travel you're proposing erlier

In vol 16. It state that spiritual life form can cross worlds or is it only to hell>material world
They can't maintain their form in a physical environment even though they could but also there's also no feat to prove this guy summoned his people not like they came themselves

«You can put your intention on the “information particle” and hit the other person.»

This may sound rough, but I understood it well. . Ciel-san could now interfere with the information particle, so it’s possible to reply.

In the first place, the reason why I could see what was going on around me now was because I was reflecting the information particles."
Volume 19; chapter 4

This is how he is going to attain his speed in Vs Battle Wiki he is not calculating his every movement with simple intention he can hit his opponent.

"As it turned out while watching the battle, the speed of the ‘information particle’ was constant.

Conversation had been established and the reaction speed of vision was also constant. This was as clear a physical phenomenon as the fact that ‘all things cannot exceed the speed of light.’

In that case, why did the “information particles” exceed the speed of light?

This was not a matter of the speed being exceeded.

It was as if the information particles, which were supposed to be at different coordinates,
were transferring information to each other with zero time difference. Regardless of how far they were from each other, as long as the information particles existed in the recognizable space, there was no time difference. In other words, an ‘information particle’ transcended time and space.

Our communication had also been established by using the information transfer between information particles."
Volume 19; chapter 4

So Rimuru can hit his opennet at immeasurable speeds that's all

«You can put your intention on the “information particle” and hit the other person.»

This may sound rough, but I understood it well. . Ciel-san could now interfere with the information particle, so it’s possible to reply.

In the first place, the reason why I could see what was going on around me now was because I was reflecting the information particles."
Volume 19; chapter 4

This is how he is going to attain his speed in Vs Battle Wiki he is not calculating his every movement with simple intention he can hit his opponent.

"As it turned out while watching the battle, the speed of the ‘information particle’ was constant.

Conversation had been established and the reaction speed of vision was also constant. This was as clear a physical phenomenon as the fact that ‘all things cannot exceed the speed of light.’

It was as if the information particles, which were supposed to be at different coordinates,
were transferring information to each other with zero time difference. Regardless of how far they were from each other, as long as the information particles existed in the recognizable space, there was no time difference. In other words, an ‘information particle’ transcended time and space.

Our communication had also been established by using the information transfer between information particles."
Volume 19; chapter 4

There's no need for all this, i just said when the time comes I'll deal with it

All skills look to have law manipulation in the LN (Volume 18 Chapter 1).

Fuse is the dude that, at the same time, could make characters OP while almost nerfing/nerfing or limiting upgrade with too many details like information particles having mass would have nerf regeneration something like High or Low-Godly if arguments proving it was inconsistent in the LN, like being made up of incorporeal spirits, which should have no mass logically. Among other things, I probably could have some things like concept manipulation in the recent thread being fine if Fuse hadn't added the details of the case being limited to laws being known or the speed downgrade largely based on inconsistencies.

Edit: if skill has law manipulation or some form of it, it would probably mean spiritual lifeforms have some layers of resistance to law manipulation abilities, given they can't be hurt by physical attacks that should apply to skills.

Last edited:

Fuse is the dude that, at the same time, could make characters OP while almost nerfing/nerfing or limiting upgrade with too many details like information particles having mass would have nerf regeneration something like High or Low-Godly if arguments proving it was inconsistent in the LN, like being made up of incorporeal spirits, which should have no mass logically. Among other things, I probably could have some things like concept manipulation in the recent thread being fine if Fuse hadn't added the details of the case being limited to laws being known or the speed downgrade largely based on inconsistencies.

Edit: if skill has law manipulation or some form, it would probably mean spiritual lifeforms have some layers of resistance to law manipulation abilities, given they can't be hurt by physical attacks that should apply skill skills.
Yeah, same thing was said in chloe recent journey and all
Magic is law manip
Skills should resist magic
Ultimate skill resist skills
Then there's Rimuru and Veldanava having Law domination that legitametly affects acca4 beings. I thought i would work on that later tbh but i forgot about it

Edit: if skill has law manipulation or some form, it would probably mean spiritual lifeforms have some layers of resistance to law manipulation abilities, given they can't be hurt by physical attacks that should apply skill skills.
I forgot this but i think masayuki should get acausality Type 4.
His chosen one was state to be Ultimate skill level.

Elizhaa with that opinion now i feel like making a "Higher degree law manip" for rimuru again even though i swore that other one was going to be my last 😖

Volume 19; chapter 4

This seems like infinite speed
The difference between infinite and immeasurable is that the former can go everywhere in zero time, whereas the latter can go everywhere and everywhen faster than in zero time.

For more information, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object or travel finite speed distance. They can also perform and infinite number of actions or travel infinite distance within a finite amount of time. An infinite speed character's perception of time only flows when they allow it to flow.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.

and there is another problem, which is the lack of evidence for infinite speed outside of the suspended world.

Yes, particles can, but every time some form of digital life moves at "Infinite" speed, time stands still

I also think it is evident that they can move freely, as this is a characteristic of the information particle itself, not of the suspended world, but so far it seems like they needed to stop time to do this, that's what leaves me confused

Back