• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Short Upgrade for slime boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
disclaimer
i am here to propose a very simple Hax and intelligence upgrade For rimuru tempest only, I was meant to do bulk hax upgrade but i don't want to get in the way of celestial pegasus so i would wait until he makes a volume 16 upgrade thread before acting
the base hax&IQ upgrade
Super genius+cosmic awareness : Calculation prison uses Infinite prison+ insulate space insulate space is a prison that adapts to target attributes and infinte prison is an infinite spaced dimension or prison where escape and telepathy and even transfer of information should be normally impossible all of the space humidity, light and even pulse of life was under Ciel control, after connecting to Veldora he was able to use his abilities just like Velgrynd's
simple hax upgrade
time travel & Dimensional Travel : analyzed Velgrynd abilities after confirming she didnt only jump through worlds but also time
with 2-C range upgrade with the same dimensional leap technique
spams time and space, numerous amount of worlds

speed upgrade
now we all know Velgrynd attack spamming time and space sometimes it can be looked at as range but also speed
Immeasurable attack speed via;

the attack worked its way across dimensions—a trick brought about by Dimensional Combo, part of her newly found ability Trans-Dimensional Leap. Cornu’s “real” body, in the other world he now called home, disappeared before it could even detect any danger. Ch 1 page 95
I believe that to be correct. This Dimensional Combo, capable of landing attacks across space and time, is impossible to escape even with Parallel Existence. Ch 3 page 51
The fact parallel existence which can use to escape things like even Time stop and feldway end of time and space BFR then this is indeed good.
Working so fast, its impossible to escape it angels who normally have precog couldn't do anything , it doesnt just work in universes but it time Velgrynd killed all cornu armies decades ago while still in the present as well
Plus proof rimuru can do it

for those saying it won't scale to her speed .
wiki have accpeted attacks as a means of speed even if you don't physically scale to them
Attack Speed
The speed at which an attack moves. For example, X character is hypersonic, but he can do an attack that is a natural beam of light, the speed for the attack is different from the speed of the user, hence the attack would be lightspeed even if its user isn't.
extra note
the range thing is also from volume 16 so we dont need volume 17 to clarify it, that will be all for now.

Last edited:
I agree, but I have one doubt about range 2B because from what I read in the link, I don't see any part about it.
Or did I misread it?😅

I agree, but I have one doubt about range 2B because from what I read in the link, I don't see any part about it.
Or did I misread it?😅
There's numerous amount of worlds which the word numerous is the same as saying countless

Or did I misread it?😅
basically velgrynd can jump/travel to numerous worlds and time. That would give her atleast 2B range which would scale to rimuru i guess

I'll propose tier 2-A range when Volume 17 gets translated
That beyond dimensions stuff, I'll work on it
With immeasurable attack speed

the attack worked its way across dimensions—a trick brought about by Dimensional Combo, part of her newly found ability Trans-Dimensional Leap. Cornu’s “real” body, in the other world he now called home, disappeared before it could even detect any danger. Ch 1 page 95
I believe that to be correct. This Dimensional Combo, capable of landing attacks across space and time, is impossible to escape even with Parallel Existence. Ch 3 page 51
There's enough feat in vol 16

disagree with Immeasurable Speed, it will only get a Low Range of 2-C or so.

Other staff members will clarify it
Seems i misplaced the thread
Immeasurable speed still shall be on the table i won't remove it yet
If you read the op you'll see that her attack transverse time like hiring someome decades ago so fast it kills PE (parallel existence) which can be used to escape time stop like i said

Apart from those two do you agree to the rest?

Countless, numerous and multiple are classified as tier 2b
Countless is 2-B yes, and perhaps numerous, but multiple sounds a bit too vague to be 2-B.

I also agree with what others said that Immeasurable seems iffy.

because her attacks can only travel across time and space or dimensions.

Other than that, I don't agree with 2-B rating. For now I'll ask why numerous worlds can get a 2-B rating.
I think its 2A since its hit regardless of space and time. And it wasn't limited to single world but as a whole even if you put infinite Distance it will hit

Other than that, I don't agree with 2-B rating. For now I'll ask why numerous worlds can get a 2-B rating.
Numerous means
great many, very many, countless, scores of, innumerable, several, quite a few, various, diverse, a great number of, a great deal of, plenty of, copious, a quantity of, quantities of, an abundance of, a profusion of, a multitude of, frequent, lots of, umpteen, loads of, masses of, stacks of, heaps of, piles of, bags of, tons of, oodles of, scads of, dozens of, hundreds of, thousands of, millions of, billions of, zillions of, a shedload of, a slew of, a bunch of, gazillions of, bazillions of, a swag of, myriad, multitudinous, numberless, innumerous, a shitload of

Numerous means
as DDM said, Numerous is too vague to be 2-B (Countless).

Moreover, Numerous is equal to Many, which allows us to claim that 7 worlds are more than 1 world.

And claiming Many / Numerous = Countless is a very brutal claim without further context.

Last edited:
Can you explain it again?
It precisely, accurately turned Cornu into a pile of ashes. Without a chance to counterattack or even get another word in, he was no more. And even more astounding, the attack worked its way across dimensions—a trick brought about by Dimensional Combo, part of her newly found ability Trans-Dimensional Leap. Cornu’s “real” body, in the other world he now called home, disappeared before it could even detect any danger.
“I defeated all of them, but let me give you a word of advice. These are ancient people, servants who aided my elder brother Veldanava, and they’re as much trouble to deal with as the Primal Demons. Their actual bodies remained sealed away; what we saw earlier were just the weakened Separate Body versions. They can’t be beaten by regular means, so all of us should remain careful here.”
None of us really knew how to react. Didn’t Velgrynd have no trouble at all destroying them?
That is the effect of Velgrynd’s ability to leap across dimensions. Velgrynd herself can only make her leaps if she has a piece of Ludora’s soul to aim toward, but she wouldn’t have any trouble directing her strikes at those targets.
I see… So Velgrynd could just trace the connection Cornu had to his Separate Body to destroy his main body as well?
I believe that to be correct. This Dimensional Combo, capable of landing attacks across space and time, is impossible to escape even with Parallel Existence.
Really? That’s crazy. Velgrynd is just too awesome. Vol 16
“No, no—”
“Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration.”
A flash of supernova-like light flares up behind Pulcinella as he tries to escape. Surrounded by the heat, Pulcinella’s soul shatters and disappears. The damage didn’t stop there. Velgrynd had intended to keep it on a very small scale, but it was enough to wipe out a third of the continent. The survivors could not help but be stunned. The goddess standing before them seemed both beautiful and terrifying. As an aside, Velgrynd’s ‘Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration’ had caused damage in places unrelated to this world. Beyond dimensions, the aftermath of the ‘Spacetime Continuous Attack’ had even reached Cornu, vol 17 fan tl
<<Velgrynd's power has the effect of the ‘dimensional jump,’ which is the ability Velgrynd uses to jump towards the landmark of Rudra’s soul. There should be no problem using the skill towards the landmark>> I see… In other words, Velgrynd's attack knocked down the essence connected to Cornu’s 'Parallel Body', causing them to be wiped out together.
<<That’s right. By combining attacks that transcend time and space to create a 'continuous attack of time and space,' even a 'parallel existence' cannot escape.>> vol 16 fan tl
Basically it's an attack that use dimensional Leap to bypass the distance. And its work across space time. It can also hit any point of time.

Basically it's an attack that use dimensional Leap to bypass the distance. And its work across space time. It can also hit any point of time.
Can you just show me the scans for this. What you sent has no Statement in there regarding any point in time.

Also numerous worlds ≠ Countless Worlds as far as I have seen wiki treating 2B.

I agree with @Rendynoc0unter here

Can we state our agreements and disagreements please?
Because to me i didnt make only range a discussion herehere
We still have cosmic awareness and others

Then why TF you used numerous instead of countless in your OP😑.
If it's mentioned countless worlds sure 2B looks good.
I just felt like
Regarding speed the scans posted shows range not speed.
Attack speed?
That's obvious people like yogiri isn't treated as range
Velgrynd said if she wants you dead she can make you a target
Additionally wounded cornu in the past and wiped all his men with her attack decades ago from the present

Can you just show me the scans for this. What you sent has no Statement in there regarding any point in time.

Here

That is the effect of Velgrynd’s ability to leap across dimensions. Velgrynd herself can only make her leaps if she has a piece of Ludora’s soul to aim toward, but she wouldn’t have any trouble directing her strikes at those targets vol 16
Velgrynd took her first leap into the strange space between unknown worlds. There, she found herself unbounded by time and confronted her inner self. By doing so, she made the Ultimate Skill ‘Divine Flame King Cthugha’ completely her own. The Ultimate Skill ‘Divine Flame King Cthugha’ had the power to track Rudra’s soul. Strictly speaking, the effect was to discover an entity once specified. Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra’s soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space.
All she has to do now is ‘jump’ for it. It is a perfect combination of Spacetime Manipulation and Dimension Leap, a technique that is only possible with the Ultimate Skill’s ever-growing power. Vol 17 fan tl

Attack speed?
That's obvious people like yogiri isn't treated as range
Velgrynd said if she wants you dead she can make you a target
Yogiri attacks can travel to past even if the opponent runs to past. From the scans in this thread clearly don't see any similarities.
Additionally wounded cornu in the past and wiped all his men with her attack decades ago from the present
Can I just get the scan for this? I do see him getting wiped out in the scans but couldn't find his past getting wiped. Instead of his present self.
Bruh. The context here is talking about she is leaving her world thus unbound by time and existing in a space where worlds intercepts. Really it doesn't support immeasurable speed. Check Sinbad profile you will get my Arguments. Existing outside of universe ≠ Immeasurable speed.
Velgrynd took her first leap into the strange space between unknown worlds. There, she found herself unbounded by time and confronted her inner self.

Bruh. The context here is talking about she is leaving her world thus unbound by time and existing in a space where worlds intercepts. Really it doesn't support immeasurable speed. Check Sinbad profile you will get my Arguments. Existing outside of universe ≠ Immeasurable speed.
It already said there. And my argument is 2A range no immeasurable speed.
  • -The Ultimate Skill ‘Divine Flame King Cthugha’ had the power to track Rudra’s soul. Strictly speaking, the effect was to discover an entity once specified. Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra’s soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space.
  • Velgrynd herself can only make her leaps if she has a piece of Ludora’s soul to aim toward, but she wouldn’t have any trouble directing her strikes at those targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back