• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

so far as i ik only digital nature can move in the ( Suspended world) that you have all of your own personal information stored and are able to transfer that information to a different set of information particles in a different location.
The speed of light isn’t being exceeded; information is just being exchanged between infotrons instantaneously via intent
It’s sort of like quantum entanglement
it's like teleporting ur thoughts inside the suspended world to a different set of location with zero-time difference.
this still qualifies for infinite speed tho

so far as i ik only digital nature can move in the ( Suspended world) that you have all of your own personal information stored and are able to transfer that information to a different set of information particles in a different location.
The speed of light isn’t being exceeded; information is just being exchanged between infotrons instantaneously via intent
It’s sort of like quantum entanglement
it's like teleporting ur thoughts inside the suspended world to a different set of location with zero-time difference.
this still qualifies for infinite speed tho
Ohh, so that's why Rimuru needed to become a "digital being" to move around in the suspended world.
And wouldn't that be immeasurable speed? Since it is declared to transcend time and space?

As far as I understood, the only way to go to the suspended world is to become a "digital being", by becoming a digital being, you become particles of information (?), which is transported to the suspended world (?) In one time 0 (<this being the only way to enter the suspended world [?]), the suspended world is at a stop time that transcends the world laws that control the causality/fate of the Tensura multiverse (<And therefore the beings that don't have some layered acc4 or acc5 can't move in it [?])

Last edited:
Ohh, so that's why Rimuru needed to become a "digital being" to move around in the suspended world.
And wouldn't that be immeasurable speed? Since it is declared to transcend time and space?
there is no certainty of immeasurable speed, so they decided to focus on infinite speed, since such "transcendence" was only said and not shown, and more recently in vol 20 we had some achievements that suggest infinite speed

As far as I understood, the only way to go to the suspended world is to become a "digital being", by becoming a digital being, you become particles of information (?), which is transported to the suspended world (?) In one time 0 (<this being the only way to enter the suspended world [?]), the suspended world is at a stop time that transcends the world laws that control the causality/fate of the Tensura multiverse (<And therefore the beings that don't have some layered acc4 or acc5 can't move in it [?])
Not exactly, we thought so, but Draguel, diablo and some other characters can move in the suspended world being spiritual beings, apparently becoming a digital being just facilitates the manipulation of information particles, I don't think it's limited to that, but it wasn't shown much difference beyond that.

Been away from vsb for a while so not sure but I don't think there is any evidence for Acas 5 or even Acas 4

Not exactly, we thought so, but Draguel, diablo and some other characters can move in the suspended world being spiritual beings, apparently becoming a digital being just facilitates the manipulation of information particles, I don't think it's limited to that, but it wasn't shown much difference beyond that.

Been away from vsb for a while so not sure but I don't think there is any evidence for Acas 5 or even Acas 4
So why there are beings that can and others that can't is still not entirely specific?

So why can't they move in the different suspended world in WN and LN?
I won't give you a very good explanation, but in short, in WN it's about the layers of stop in time, the resistance to them and Acas 4.

As for LN, until then, it's about the manipulation of information particles, who apparently can do it moving in the suspended world being a digital being or not

although I'm not sure if that's really it 😐

So why there are beings that can and others that can't is still not entirely specific?
Until then it was limited to characters who can and characters who cannot manipulate the information particles,

Vol 20 was a breach of expectations regarding the power of scale, we thought that the difference between a digital being and a spiritual being was being able to move in the suspended world and manipulate the information particles, and we thought that the information particle could reach immeasurable speed but again Fuse took away our hopes.

Despite being an excellent volume for Slime history, in terms of scale power it was not so good

on ultima and diablos case on the LN Ciel gave them the ability to move even though they are not Digital natures
I'm not sure about Dagruel since he has the power to stop time using his energy.
On the recent volumes TD like veldora can move in time stop also comparable to him like milim and guy

I have some questions.
first: What is this "dimensional barrier" that exists between people who can move in the suspended world and those who cannot?
a metaphorical way of saying that those who can move in the suspended world (time stop) cannot beat those who can, no biggie, it has nothing to do with dimensional transcendence or anything like that
Second: Why only specific characters can move in it? And do I need to have something? What would that "something" be? and why is it necessary to have it?
Suspended world is practically the same as time stop, information is the only thing in Tensura that can move on time stop, basically those made of information (digital life form) acquire resistance to time stop, in simple words, to move on the time stop, you just need to...resist the time stop, Tensura information is so relevant in this case because it's the only thing in the verse that can resist it, you don't need to go too deep into it, it's not as complex as it seems

it looks like you're confusing the suspended world with another world, but it's not like that, it's just the state of the world when someone uses time stop, as the author created some consequences and changes for stopping time

Last edited:
I have some questions.
first: What is this "dimensional barrier" that exists between people who can move in the suspended world and those who cannot?
Second: Why only specific characters can move in it? And do I need to have something? What would that "something" be? and why is it necessary to have it?
You could say Digital Lifeforms are transcendent being like the LN implies and basically says. Or that simply that there is an insurmountable wall between those who can and can't move in stopped time.

You don't technically "move" in the Suspensed World. What happens is that all phenomena cease action but information transfer between information particles can still occur. So being entirely composed of information particles and can manipulate them, is able to transfer their information between static particles in the world. It's similar to quantum entanglement and tunneling. Basically DFL's are constantly instantly speaking, thinking, and transferring with no time delay. Think of spamming instant teleportation.

on ultima and diablos case on the LN Ciel gave them the ability to move even though they are not Digital natures
I'm not sure about Dagruel since he has the power to stop time using his energy.
On the recent volumes TD like veldora can move in time stop also comparable to him like milim and guy
Ultima and Diablo can't move. They are just aware.

Suspended world stops time by completely transcending the world laws that control the causality/fate of the tensura multiverse. That's why even some ultimate skill users can't move in it. Luminous Valentine can maintain consciousness. But characters like Diablo can move.
This is completely Tensura WN.

V18 TDL Carrion is only Massively Hypersonic, and only with his special attack, Burst Roar. TDL Benimaru was able to react to it, but not dodge.

Velgrynd's Cardinal Acceleration should still be Relativistic+... I think, IIRC. You should get to it at the end of her fight vs Rimuru.
I thought they were FTL?

Almost done with vol 15, should be done reading some time today.

As i already said still a lot of work to do for Eternity Sword, working on its next CRT atm, and also i got stuff irl which i am intending to get done within the next week or two.

Once all that's out the way, i will make a sandbox CRT for Slime, cause as usual Slime is dense with information, once i got all that organized, will probably be some stuff that will be discussed here, getting opinions, before the CRT is posted.

the slime movie is canon isn't it? from what I've seen it has feats in the spirit world, so it can be added
Its canon obviously but if you are asking if its the same continuity as the anime, manga or light novel the answer is no. Or not yet. That could change for the anime at least. But its unlikely considering this is a side story that Fuse was asked to write between seasons.

Btw Coleus Dream is literally his first draft that they made him rewrite because it wasn't "marketable" enough for them.

Almost done with vol 15, should be done reading some time today.

As i already said still a lot of work to do for Eternity Sword, working on its next CRT atm, and also i got stuff irl which i am intending to get done within the next week or two.

Once all that's out the way, i will make a sandbox CRT for Slime, cause as usual Slime is dense with information, once i got all that organized, will probably be some stuff that will be discussed here, getting opinions, before the CRT is posted.
I guess rimuru should have dimensional manipulation by this in volume 15
"everything was under ciel control, the humidity, gravity and the entire space"
the infinite numbers of dimensional gaps and spaces was under ciel control
and don't forget velgrynd who was able to control the entire laws of her world/dimension

Back