• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Soon, there will need to be a CRT to clean up the profiles and different sections in the P/A area with just the characters powers, skill powers, and resistances.
Something like milim is just all clumped together in one and is hard to read

Ultimate Skills User should be it's own P&A like other verses, where you will have a long list of resistances they gain, and abilities too, instead of clogging up the profile.

That requires a lot of work to put together though.

For some reason I don't have time to create threads but when I complete threads I'm sure there won't be much forgotten.

It'll be mostly about Physiology, but I'll also talk about some layers of hax, like layered power mimicry for Guy Crimson.

The story of the movie was written by Fuse, which means that the movie is the canon of the series. There are a few script gaps in the movie, but I don't think they're very important.
Well, that's not entirely true. Fuse wrote an outline/manuscript but someone else actually wrote the screenplay. Fuse's original story Coleus’ Dream, which will be animated as an OVA later this year, was released as a short story already with the S2 blu-rays. And it's quite different, far more competent, and fits better leading into S3. Regardless Tensura Nikki as well as the main manga are including Scarlet content. There's also an exclusive V0 manga.

The story of the movie was written by Fuse, which means that the movie is the canon of the series. There are a few script gaps in the movie, but I don't think they're important.

The story of the movie was written by Fuse, which means that the movie is the canon of the series. There are a few script gaps in the movie, but I don't think they're very important.
Is that alone enough for a movie to be a cannon? Because I know it has to be related to the main story as well.

So this here, does the raw say uchu or hoshi?

“Yes. We will win this battle and put an end to any future disasters.”
“Okay. Then have a good fight—”
As soon as she said that, Velgrynd opened her hands and held them up to the sky.
Then she invoked the ‘Eight Gate Formation.’ Eight gates appeared in the sky, lining up in the center of the two camps.
In front of the gates, which had shrunk to the size of a man’s body, Velgrynd explained.
“On this flagship, I have isolated us in an alternate universe I’ve created. If you want to escape, you will have to destroy all of these gates.”
There were eight Imperials here, not including Rudra. That meant that each of them would be guarding one gate.-Volume 15, Chapter 4

Cause it looks like Velgrynd created a universe

So this here, does the raw say uchu or hoshi?

Cause it looks like Velgrynd created a universe
When the translation was released I talked to @Community_Gamer and it seems to be another dimension in RAW
Universe just means dimension there. Besides the kanji for universe = 宇宙, dimension = 次元. But uchuu (宇宙) is typically used for universe. But it also mean cosmos or space.

Carrera has the highest magicule among the Peers, but never used it fully, then does so and unleashes a planet level attack, which is on par with Velgrynd, so then Velgrynd would be planet level (as of this vol) is the assessment?

Going with that a few things would need to happen, Ultima, Testarossa have almost a 100x less magicules than Velgrynd, using their full will they can slightly do damage to her, this would make them small planet level, and True Dragon Rimuru is 10x stronger than before, and he was being boosted before by his subordinates evolution, so he would be 10xbelow planet level.

Am i reading all that right?

Another thing is that i think Rimuru should get like a Pre-True Dragon key, or something like a Empire Invasion Arc key? We need something to differentiate between like Rimuru when he first became a demon lord, and Rimuru just before becoming a True Dragon.

Another thing is that i think Rimuru should get like a Pre-True Dragon key, or something like a Empire Invasion Arc key? We need something to differentiate between like Rimuru when he first became a demon lord, and Rimuru just before becoming a True Dragon.
I think that the Pre-True Dragon Key for Rimuru started when he evolved his subordinates into Demon Lords, that means in Volume 14.

Well I guess, it doesn't bring much change to Attack Potency or anything else.

I prefer it to stay on the Demon Slime Key

Carrera has the highest magicule among the Peers, but never used it fully, then does so and unleashes a planet level attack, which is on par with Velgrynd, so then Velgrynd would be planet level (as of this vol) is the assessment?
I don't think Carrera and Velgrynd are equal in terms of number of magicules. I think they are both equal (Or Carrera higher) in terms of magic control (Because Abyss Annihilation requires extra control). So, Velgrynd should be higher than Carrera in terms of Attack Potency (Maybe High 3-A 'cause she can shatter Infinite Prison)

Wasn't there a thread which went over that where staff rejected that? Not gonna rehash that if that's the case.

100x less than infinity would still be infinity, and Carrera and co being infinitely above Awakened Demon Lords would yea...

damage to her
Its by hax
“Oh… After all that, did it still not do much damage?”
“Your poisoned curses take time for even us to reverse, Ult. The True Dragons are extremely powerful.”
“But she doesn’t feel so unbeatable now, huh? The damage has to be building up. If we keep going—”
Before Ultima could finish, Velgrynd went on the move. With speed that not even the demonesses’ super senses could catch up with, she grabbed Ultima by the neck and slammed her to the ground.
And, their attack are Ultimate in nature. Ultimate thing can do something to other Ultimate thing
For a spiritual life-form, the power of will outclasses anything else. A skill is simply another form of the user’s will, created from their own desire, and an ultimate skill is the final destination that desire may reach. The demonesses wanted to see how close they could reach with their own skills, and as they concluded, there was no other option but to try it out. So, through embodying their wills, they had each come up with weapons suited uniquely for them.
Zegion’s own defenses worked just as well on ultimate skills, but still, Ultima’s knives managed to inflict a wound on his body. This was important, for it meant that the three demonesses’ attacks were ultimate in nature..

Its by hax

And, their attack are Ultimate in nature. Ultimate thing can do something to other Ultimate thing
Didn't Testarossa and Carrera damage Velgrynd as well? I don't remember the fight perfectly, but I think only Ultima used hax to damage Velgrynd

Shouldn't the issue of the trio having ultimate level attacks give them resistance to law manipulation? They are causing harm that only users who are liberated from the laws of the world should be able to do, Velgrynd also says something similar when Carrera uses gravitational collapse

Back