• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Sidenote holy shit Slime speed is mess, that requires it's own focused thread.
Yes.
I'll be honest, I've been so busy that I never got around finishing even the CRTs I already started so I don't think I'd be able to tackle that by myself any time soon.
Slime's speed is due a massive overhaul. Someone (Catpija) already had an approved calculation that can be used to downgrade early-series to supersonic. The mid-series characters can then be scaled when the LN began to stupidly bringing in hypersonic feats.

It is what it is.

Almost halfway through, how does it get even worse? True Dragon Rimuru says he just now can perceive the speed of light, and can't move that fast, only being able to avoid it at a distance with teleportation....

I thought Velgrynd thinking she was the fastest at several thousands x sound was bad.

giphy.gif

Let's assume that the magic in question takes at minimum 2 years. Accelerating your perception to the point you can activate these magic in an instant would be Relavistic.

1 Year = 3.154e+7 seconds
2 Year = 6.308e+7 seconds

Since she can experience one second in that many seconds, then her equivalent of "human's one second" is this

1/6.308e+7 = 1.58528852e-8 s (Relavistic)

Almost halfway through, how does it get even worse? True Dragon Rimuru says he just now can perceive the speed of light, and can't move that fast, only being able to avoid it at a distance with teleportation....

I thought Velgrynd thinking she was the fastest at several thousands x sound was bad.

giphy.gif
or the fact that slime only have MFTL+ with their perception alone, rimuru can naturally see light speed without thought acceleration, besides in volume 15 it said he observed the world so much it looked like it stopped

giphy.gif
It doesn't necessarily get worse but more complicated

It was truly an amazing story, that was sure.
But Guy agreed that it was also possible for a being like Veldanava to seek imperfection as the ‘all in
one.’
“Well, I suppose anything could happen.

like this I can get Veldanava to large size type 9, HDE and some other stuff

I don't know, but could this be a SoL or FTL feat?
"I thought there was no way I could bend the magic after it went off. I figured there was no way to bend magic released at the speed of light after it was triggered."

Luminous and Hinata nodded at my words.

That's right. It only appears to track the target and bend as a result, but it is a trick that can only be performed if the point of impact is predicted from the start.

It is impossible to avoid the speed of light after seeing it, so it is necessary to take evasive action immediately upon sensing the magic activation.

The most important thing to remember is that the magician is always aware of the movement of the magical elements within a radius of one hundred meters by "universal sensing". After the light technique attack is detected by the magic elements in the outer perimeter of the radius, the speed is 100 meters divided by less than 300,000 kilometers per second, which means that the time required for the bomb to hit the target is 0.00000000333564095198152 seconds.

For a normal person, it would be impossible to even react, but in my case, I have a perception speed that is a million times faster due to "thought acceleration," so I have a small amount of time to react before the bullet hits the target.

However, since this is the time I feel, it goes without saying that it is so close that I can hardly do anything.

Still, the conditions are the same for the attacker, so it was not very realistic to watch the target's movements and react.

But then, ....... (Tensura Extra Edition Ch. 1)

I have some questions.
first: What is this "dimensional barrier" that exists between people who can move in the suspended world and those who cannot?
Second: Why only specific characters can move in it? And do I need to have something? What would that "something" be? and why is it necessary to have it?

first: What is this "dimensional barrier" that exists between people who can move in the suspended world and those who cannot?
Dimensional Barrier is a different ability.
Second: Why only specific characters can move in it?
Suspended world stops time by completely transcending the world laws that control the causality/fate of the tensura multiverse. That's why even some ultimate skill users can't move in it. Luminous Valentine can maintain consciousness. But characters like Diablo can move.
What would that "something" be? and why is it necessary to have it?
Because of the working logic I specified.
Basic Example : Layered acausality type 4 characters and acausality type 5 characters can also move in the suspended world.

Thank you for the explanation. Who is the person who puts this skill in the suspended world?
And one person said that Rimuru can enter the world and move around by transforming into particles of information, why is that? (and why is information the most fundamental thing in Tensura? And therefore above Tensura's multivetso laws and fate? Just a guess)

Last edited:
Thank you for the explanation. Who is the person who puts this skill in the suspended world?
And one person said that Rimuru can enter the world and move around by transforming into particles of information, why is that? (and why is information the most fundamental thing in Tensura? And therefore above Tensura's multivetso laws and fate? Just a guess)
If you want to have enough information, I suggest you review the crts made for Tensura.

Back