• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

rimuru vs bleach verse battle high 6A non smurf

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rimuru_Tempest_(Light_Novel)?so=search#Demon_Slime

vs

win by death or incap or any other means

rimuru :

incon :

ywatch :

Aizen RE adapts to Rimuru abilities 🗣️👌
Probably incon i will wait for other supporters reply

Anyway didn't Rimuru in LN speed needs a revision knowing FTL speed is too far of an strech for him and I remember seeing speed of sound bullshit for other characters in Tensura characters.

Isnt rimuru’s own RE better than Aizens?
Both has Similar kind both adapts to each other beside Hogyoku has CM type 2 resistance which is above information in bleach as far as I know.

Aizen also has Resistance to power Mimicry on information type 2 level. There was a character tries to copy and replicate Hogyoku in Novels using Information Manipulation type 2. But couldn't do it. I see it was not added to Aizen profile. Yeah pretty much there are few abilities should be added to Aizen.

Also If I am correct Rimuru high godly regeneration does not suit for current Standards as wiki Staffs Recently changed the explanation page.

Aizen has Dimensional sealing of his own and dimensional travel of his own So he can't be sealed. He also has instant teleportation.

What are Rimuru Wincons here?

Both has Similar kind both adapts to each other beside Hogyoku has CM type 2 resistance which is above information in bleach as far as I know.

Aizen also has Resistance to power Mimicry on information type 2 level. There was a character tries to copy and replicate Hogyoku in Novels using Information Manipulation type 2. But couldn't do it. I see it was not added to Aizen profile. Yeah pretty much there are few abilities should be added to Aizen.

Also If I am correct Rimuru high godly regeneration does not suit for current Standards as wiki Staffs Recently changed the explanation page.

Aizen has Dimensional sealing of his own and dimensional travel of his own So he can't be sealed. He also has instant teleportation.
☠️
Abstract Existence (Type 1; Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. A spiritual life form's nature is similar to that of Elemental spirits like Ifrit, which are the embodiments of the laws governing the world[2]

Aizen can not interact with Rimuru.

Rimuru some wincon.

Law Manipulation and Power Nullification (Anti-Magic Area rewrites the laws of the world to create a barrier which prevents the usage of magic),

Disintegration attacks or Spirit Particle based attacks can destroy souls and skills. Information particle is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it.),

Sealing (Can trap his target in a complex number of spatial dimensions),

A ton of passive Hax. (Madness Manipulation Type 3 etc.)

It's been a long time since Rimuru's High Godly Regeneration was updated.

For Sealing. Characters who have teleportation and dimensional travel in Tensura cannot get out of here. How will Aizen out ?

Last edited:
Probably knowledgeable Bleach supporters don't want to argue here anyway. Because Bleach characters do not have any wincon or incon here. Please put an end to this.

Isnt rimuru’s own RE better than Aizens?
Most Aizen's ability are enhanced by reactive evolution. If I was arguing for High 4C Aizen, Probably I would say it Aizen.(Kyoka Suigetsu Evolution 3D=>4D) But LN Rimuru will become much stronger than it is now as new volume translations arrive.

Very good bullshit.

☠️
Abstract Existence (Type 1; Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. A spiritual life form's nature is similar to that of Elemental spirits like Ifrit, which are the embodiments of the laws governing the world[2]

Aizen can not interact with Rimuru.
Gremmy also has AE and Kenpachi was literally interacting with him. I don't see why Aizen can't interact with Rimuru with his RE and wish granting orb hogyoku.
Rimuru some wincon.

Law Manipulation and Power Nullification (Anti-Magic Area rewrites the laws of the world to create a barrier which prevents the usage of magic),
Aizen has resistance to powernull and CM type 2 so he Resists
Disintegration attacks or Spirit Particle based attacks can destroy souls and skills. Information particle is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it.),
This may be bit of problem.
Sealing (Can trap his target in a complex number of spatial dimensions),
See my last reply.
A ton of passive Hax. (Madness Manipulation Type 3 etc.)
From the explanation in the page looks like Rimuru needs to activate and it even looks like it's a byproduct of Fear Manipulation which bleach characters does resists.
It's been a long time since Rimuru's High Godly Regeneration was updated.
I was just pointing out
For Sealing. Characters who have teleportation and dimensional travel in Tensura cannot get out of here. How will Aizen out ?
I didn't knew that. Beside bleach characters can just destroy the space itself with their Reastu ( unless you wanna argue infinite sized space which would make Rimuru sealing hax as Smurf in 6A tier )

Last edited:
Madness incap that nobody in bleach resists for one.
The scan in Rimuru profile more of talk about fear manipulation which may possibly lead to madness and death. Yeah character with better resistance to fear manipulation should be able to resists that

This has been previously rejecting.
By whom? I Checked Gremmy profile he still has AE type 1. I don't see where it was removed.
He achieved this feat after merging with Aizen Hogyoku. High 6A switch doesn't have it.
we are only arguing about 6A and he still has hogyoku merged with him. His 4C comes for monster Aizen form & Tybw. Previous forms are still scales to only 6A.
Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; The Hogyoku contains numerous fragments of The Soul King and Ikomikidomoe was able to negate Ichibe's ability, escape his seal and restore his original name by consuming a single fragment[73])

I didn't knew that. Beside bleach characters can just destroy the space itself with their Reastu ( unless you wanna argue infinite sized space which would make Rimuru sealing hax as Smurf in 6A tier )

From the explanation in the page looks like Rimuru needs to activate and it even looks like it's a byproduct of Fear Manipulation which bleach characters does resists.
Information Manipulation (Type 2; Information is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it),

Also High 3A Hax isn't smurf.

Last edited:
we are only arguing about 6A and he still has hogyoku merged with him. His 4C comes for monster Aizen form & Tybw. Previous forms are still scales to only 6A.
This is my last answer unless someone else knowledgeable member comes along.
Not even sure why this is even a matchup?
Yhwach slams this. He has Almighty and Ichibe's power null. I don't see any scenario Rimuru even touching Yhwach. Not to mention a significant stat difference in speed and power.
This is High 6A Yhwach.

3A range scales way above high 6A range smurf or not it's higher than what it is.
I will not discuss this stupid match again. You are using things that are not in the profile. Aizen doesn't even interact with Gremmy.
Reactive Evolution is on Aizen profile & abstract existence is on Gremmy one. Kenpachi was literally interacting with Gremmy with no problem who is also Indicated as SK brain. Hogyoku Contains the parts of SK and it even grants users wish they want don't see why he can't Evolve and interact with abstract existence which is already exists in Bleach.

Very few Bleach characters could even interact with Rimuru (Without smurf hax), his RE is better than the Hogyoku's RE, nobody can put him down even if they could interact with him, nobody can resist Madness, most of the High-6-A bleach cast can't even resist his absorption; and considering his passive information analysis, Rimuru will always know exactly which of his abilities works on what character.
The scan in Rimuru profile more of talk about fear manipulation which may possibly lead to madness and death. Yeah character with better resistance to fear manipulation should be able to resists that
It uses the words "Lucky" and "Unlucky" to describe the negative effects being fear (Lucky) and madness resulting in death (Unlucky). That doesn't mean "If they have no resistance to face they may go insane and die." Not the same thing. It's entirely possible some of these humans in Slime may just have a resistance to madness but not the fear effect of the ability, and this could be what Rimuru was referencing when he said lucky and unlucky.

abstract existence is on Gremmy one.
Gremmy doesn't have Abstract Existence, that's referencing his Non-physical interaction.

Very few Bleach characters could even interact with Rimuru (Without smurf hax), his RE is better than the Hogyoku's RE, nobody can put him down even if they could interact with him, nobody can resist Madness, most of the High-6-A bleach cast can't even resist his absorption; and considering his passive information analysis, Rimuru will always know exactly which of his abilities works on what character.
Well Aizen RE does gets him Resistance and power amps.
Transformation and Reactive Evolution (The Hogyoku made Aizen undergo several evolutions during battle, increasing his statistics, changing his appearance and granting him new abilities and resistances on the spot[55])
It uses the words "Lucky" and "Unlucky" to describe the negative effects being fear (Lucky) and madness resulting in death (Unlucky). That doesn't mean "If they have no resistance to face they may go insane and die." Not the same thing. It's entirely possible some of these humans in Slime may just have a resistance to madness but not the fear effect of the ability, and this could be what Rimuru was referencing when he said lucky and unlucky.
Well Causing madness to humans is not the same as Causing madness to Souls which lacks physical forms. He specifically states that for humans.
Gremmy doesn't have Abstract Existence, that's referencing his Non-physical interaction.
My bad i admit i was wrong but the argument for hogyoku still are same.

Gremmy used his power to interact with Abstract beings with Reality Warping its not far fetched to say Aizen RE can do that and with hogyoku Aizen can gets interaction feat for AE type 1.
Hogyoku does grants users wishes and my point was he will evolve and gets interaction feat for AE type 1.
It can even manipulate events based on users wish
I don't see any abilities in Rimuru profile which has this much of an potency to manipulate events and all according to users wish.

It's a 1 v 1 . Rimuru vs a Bleach High 6A character of your choice. I hope I misunderstood you.
I think you are not getting my point. I am talking about Aizen RE which gives him evolution based on his wishes.

I am arguing 1 vs 1.

But i admit on the part Gremmy not having AE type 1 was my mistake but other things weren't.

Well Causing madness to humans is not the same as Causing madness to Souls which lacks physical forms. He specifically states that for humans.
He has NPI regardless, also, type 3 madness sort of works regardless of physiology (Unless it's like abstract or NEP or something), because type 3 is not via affecting you directly it's just a result of you coming into contact with and/or experiencing the user in some way (For instance, I have some characters in Tsuki ga who are probably going to get type 3 madness because the act of fighting them is so nerve-racking it causes insanity, and that's just a result of their skills and not an actual magical ability in itself)
I don't see any abilities in Rimuru profile which has this much of an potency to manipulate events and all according to users wish.
I was talking about the Hog's RE, not any other things it has.

He has NPI regardless, also, type 3 madness sort of works regardless of physiology (Unless it's like abstract or NEP or something), because type 3 is not via affecting you directly it's just a result of you coming into contact with and/or experiencing the user in some way (For instance, I have some characters in Tsuki ga who are probably going to get type 3 madness because the act of fighting them is so nerve-racking it causes insanity, and that's just a result of their skills and not an actual magical ability in itself)

I was talking about the Hog's RE, not any other things it has.
Yeah like you it should work on all unless it stated. Which in here he was specifically states for humans.

Rimuru's abilitys works on Soul(İnformation Tip 2).For Tensura characters, Soul is simply a collection of information particles.
Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Reality Warping (Can overwrite outcomes and results), Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Subjective Reality (Can intertwine reality with what happens in his imaginary world and the person's life and death will be within their grip), Illusion Creation, Attack Reflection, Clairvoyance, BFR.
+
He resists all of this as an Ultimate Skill user.
Well Aizen RE does gets him Resistance and power amps.
For Reactive Evolution :It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this power can obtain any ability whatsoever. Its extent and complexity only go as far its feats and scaling have gone for it, in relation up to countermeasures to powers that already exist in the setting or similar, in a case by case basis.
So don't assume he can use abilities he never had.
Please read my message carefully and finish it.

Are you saying you think it only works on humans?
I don't know. I am going with the scans
Rimuru's abilitys works on Soul(İnformation Tip 2).
I was specifically talking about madness manipulation type 3 statement
Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Reality Warping (Can overwrite outcomes and results),
Both are different though.
Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Subjective Reality (Can intertwine reality with what happens in his imaginary world and the person's life and death will be within their grip), Illusion Creation, Attack Reflection, Clairvoyance, BFR.
+
He resists all of this as an Ultimate Skill user.
Subjective Reality can be overcome by sheer Reastu like how Kenpachi did and other things bleach characters Physiology page has resistance to them.
For Reactive Evolution :It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this power can obtain any ability whatsoever. Its extent and complexity only go as far its feats and scaling have gone for it, in relation up to countermeasures to powers that already exist in the setting or similar, in a case by case basis.
NLF Fallacy only applies when a said character fail to perform the said feat. Aizen was at peak Evolution states to be Transcended everything and was on same league as SK.

The main purpose of Hogyoku was to overcome anything in the verse. i don't see where you are getting the NLF. He was kept getting evolved every moment when he wanted to gain something.

Me claiming Reactive Evolution would be NLF if i said Aizen can evolve and adapt to CM type 1 which doens't exists in Bleach or something else. But me claiming Aizen would evolve and adapt to IM type 2 is not NLF as it's the main purpose of Hogyoku and Narratively it has capacity to do so..
So don't assume he can use abilities he never had.
He can Evolve and gain the ability which already exists in the verse. Where I said he already has that ? .
Please read my message carefully and finish it.
I would appreciate if you do the same and read my argument properly and check NLF page before saying what i claimed is NLF.

Finally, I'll state it over and over again. Information Manipulation Type 2 is not enough to interact with Rimuru.A spiritual life form's nature is similar to that of Elemental spirits like Ifrit, which are the embodiments of the laws governing the world.
Also, I haven't even mentioned Rimuru's layered hax until now.

Please ask someone else about this because I'm sick of commenting. I'm leaving you alone. This match is already over.
Dude if you are so stressed about debating why are even trying to defend 💀 Let the people who can actually debate calmly do the debating.

Back