• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long time since i did a revision for the Light Novel since currently i am focusing on the WN. Anyway, this thread should be simple enough. Everyone who is currently scales to 6-A also scales to Carerra's Gravity Collapse feat (1.56 Petatons)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Atoek_D_Alang/Yellow_Demon_Nukes_Great_Jura

The stronger Rimuru's subordinate is , the stronger Rimuru get. There are plenty of his follower who scales to this feat such as Zegion (who easily beat the likes of Demon Peer Carrera), Diablo, Benimaru, etc. He should be far stronger than any awakened demon lord to the point of reaching the baseline of multi continent (High 6-A) since the gap between the values and the baseline is only 2.8x. Its not far-fetched to say that Rimuru is at the very least 3x stronger than Carrera. He also named the yellow primordial along with Blanc and Violet at the same time, who should be comparable to each other. That would requires Rimuru to have more than 3x of Demon Peer Carerra's energy who done the feat. His AP would be like this

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent Level (Comparable to Demon Peer Carrera, who can create a Gravity Collapse that can destroy the Great Jura Forest. Should be comparable to, and fought a serious swordfight with Leon Cromwell, whose fight against the Yellow Primordial would result to the destruction of El Dorado, a continent larger than Australia. As a True Demon Lord, should be comparable to to the Cherub Pulcinella, who can destroy the continent of Atlantis within a fraction of a second. With his aura alone, he disintegrated Gaiye, who could give Carrion and Frey trouble. Has since gotten far stronger due to his Food Chain skill, as the stronger his subordinates get, the stronger he gets. Massively upscales above the likes of Awakened Demon Lord, as plenty of his subordinate have reached the level of True Demon Lord)

Edit:
Just realised something (more like forgotten about it). The current Country+ level character backscales 10x from Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru (not V14 though, as he grown stronger), which means they also get affected by this changes. They would now scale to 156 Teratons (High 6-B). Those who already scales to High 6B upscales via Carrion 3x amps to 468 Teratons (High 6-B+), while the higher ones scales to 780 Teratons (6-A). Basically 6-B+ becomes High 6-B, lower High 6-B gains new values, upper High 6-B becomes 6-A.

The scaling are already established in this thread

Last edited:
Votes Count Tally

Agree
(13;2): Mafuuu, Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Neoxxi16, BlackCat, Starfeldway, TheGreatJedi13, Thunderian, Mizuki67, karzen, Shyster, Peak, LoganKroos, Celestial_Pegasus, Community_Gamer Dereck03

Disagree(1): CodeCCLL (Low to Mid tier backscaling)

Neutral:

Last edited:
there's an issue tho, the fact that there's no slime admin supporter that is active

threads from months ago are still un answered although I agree with this thread I don't think others will come and view this
I mean I literally even have upgrade for tensura characters but no one came 😔

there's an issue tho, the fact that there's no slime admin supporter that is active

threads from months ago are still un answered although I agree with this thread I don't think others will come and view this
Sad

Yeah, can't believe a lot of the supporter are mostly offline now.

Carrera can be compared to Diablo as a Primal Demon.
Diablo taking half of Rimuru's magicules upon being named.
Rimuru can give a name to 3 Primordial Demons.
The stronger Rimuru's subordinate is , the stronger Rimuru get. There are plenty of his follower who scales to this feat such as Zegion (who easily beat the likes of Demon Peer Carrera), Diablo, Benimaru, etc.
I agree with this scaling.
Rimuru with ~4.68 Petatons, scales over 4.435 Petatons. (Basic High 6A).

Been a long time since i did a revision for the Light Novel since currently i am focusing on the WN. Anyway, this thread should be simple enough. Everyone who is currently scales to 6-A also scales to Carerra's Gravity Collapse feat (1.56 Petatons)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Atoek_D_Alang/Yellow_Demon_Nukes_Great_Jura

The stronger Rimuru's subordinate is , the stronger Rimuru get. There are plenty of his follower who scales to this feat such as Zegion (who easily beat the likes of Demon Peer Carrera), Diablo, Benimaru, etc. He should be far stronger than any awakened demon lord to the point of reaching the baseline of multi continent (High 6-A) since the gap between the values and the baseline is only 2.8x. Its not far-fetched to say that Rimuru is at the very least 3x stronger than Carrera. He also named the yellow primordial along with Blanc and Violet at the same time, who should be comparable to each other. That would requires Rimuru to have more than 3x of Demon Peer Carerra's energy who done the feat. His AP would be like this
I would remove the part about drawing blood from Leon since the context doesn't really support Rimuru. Its a feat for Leon not Rimuru.

Just realised something (more like forgotten about it). The current Country+ level character backscales 10x from Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru (not V14 though, as he grown stronger), which means they also get affected by this changes. They would now scale to 156 Teratons (High 6-B). Those who already scales to High 6B upscales via Carrion 3x amps to 468 Teratons (High 6-B+), while the higher ones scales to 780 Teratons (6-A). Basically 6-B+ becomes High 6-B, lower High 6-B gains new values, upper High 6-B becomes 6-A.

Last edited:
No. This means Rimuru is getting stronger after becoming Demon King. Other characters Scales to 10x mana increase from Demon King Rimuru. This is wrong scaling.

No. This means Rimuru is getting stronger after becoming Demon King.
Yes, Rimuru gains a 10x increase in energy after Harvest Festival, therefore his energy before the evolution was one-tenth of his current (V5-V13) power.
Other characters Scales to 10x mana increase from Demon King Rimuru. This is wrong scaling.
This is the scaling for the character who are comparable to Rimuru before his evolution to True Demon Lord. The scaling was established here

These don't help.

Pre-Demon Lord Rimuru is as strong as "X". As strong as "X" in characters comparable to Rimuru.

Rimuru became a Demon Lord and is as strong as "10X".

After Rimuru became a Demon Lord, he had many subordinates such as Diablo, Zegion + Carrera, Testarossa, Ultima (Look at the OP). Rimuru is now at least as strong as "30X".

Characters from comparable to Demon Lord Rimuru are still as strong as "X". Because they scale to Rimuru. Not someo ne else.

These don't help.

Pre-Demon Lord Rimuru is as strong as "X". As strong as "X" in characters comparable to Rimuru.

Rimuru became a Demon Lord and is as strong as "10X".

After Rimuru became a Demon Lord, he had many subordinates such as Diablo, Zegion + Carrera, Testarossa, Ultima (Look at the OP). Rimuru is now at least as strong as "30X".

Characters from comparable to Demon Lord Rimuru are still as strong as "X". Because they scale to Rimuru. Not someo ne else.
I think you are confused by what i meant.

Slime Rimuru ≈ 156 Teratons (backscales 10x from his TDL form(before V14))
Low to Mid tier scales from him.
69.55 Teratons (6-B+) becomes 156 Teratons (High 6-B).
208.64 Teratons (High 6-B) becomes 468 Teratons (High 6-B+).
382.5 Teratons(High 6-B) becomes 780 Teratons (6-A)

Demon Slime Rimuru(before V14) ≈ 1.56 Petatons (scales from Carrera Gravity Collapse)
All the mid tier scales to him
With the revision, they just stay at 6-A and gains new values.

Demon Slime Rimuru (V14) > 4.435 Petatons >>> 1.56 Petatons (Massively upscales from Carerra's feat as a lot of his follower had just evolved into True Demon Lord, making him beyond their level as the stronger his subordinates get, the stronger he gets)
No profiles currently scales to this

I think this can help with your confusion.
Characters like Rimuru Tempest (Slime) and those that are comparable to him downscales from his more than ten times increase in magicules (69.55 Teratons)
High 6-B's like Transformed Carrion, Shizue Izawa and Awakened Clayman scale to (208.64 Teratons)
Characters like Laplace, Hinata Sakaguchi (Enlightened), old Granbell Rosso, Roy Valentine and Charys and those on their level scale even higher (382.5 Teratons)
6-A's like Demon Lord Rimuru, Ruminas Valentine, and Hinata Sakaguchi scale to the destruction of El Dorado (765 Teratons) — Verse's scaling page section

Between the Rimuru who is unquantifiable higher/far than 10x and the Rimuru before Harvest Festival, there's was a time when he was comparable to Demon Peer Carrera yet his subordinate aren't that strong enough to grant him High 6-A. The lower-mid tier backscales from that Rimuru.

I think you are confused by what i meant.

Slime Rimuru ≈ 156 Teratons (backscales 10x from his TDL form(before V14))
Low to Mid tier scales from him.
69.55 Teratons (6-B+) becomes 156 Teratons (High 6-B).
208.64 Teratons (High 6-B) becomes 468 Teratons (High 6-B+).
382.5 Teratons(High 6-B) becomes 780 Teratons (6-A)

Demon Slime Rimuru(before V14) ≈ 1.56 Petatons (scales from Carrera Gravity Collapse)
All the mid tier scales to him
With the revision, they just stay at 6-A and gains new values.

Demon Slime Rimuru (V14) > 4.435 Petatons >>> 1.56 Petatons (Massively upscales from Carerra's feat as a lot of his follower had just evolved into True Demon Lord, making him beyond their level as the stronger his subordinates get, the stronger he gets)
No profiles currently scales to this

I think this can help with your confusion.

Between the Rimuru who is unquantifiable higher/far than 10x and the Rimuru before Harvest Festival, there's was a time when he was comparable to Demon Peer Carrera yet his subordinate aren't that strong enough to grant him High 6-A. The lower-mid tier backscales from that Rimuru.
I can agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back