• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hax upgrade part 2, tier upgrade to guy and milim

Starfeldway

He/Him
disclaimer
so before reading this, i have gone through this thread and any relates thread who tried to scale guy crimson to low 2-C, I will repeat some arguments but very detailed on about it while still bringing up new arguments. I only have scale towards guy and milim upgrade right now as they are broken as hell than the others so I fail to see how they'll be "anyone comparable" except yuuki which I'll use as bases for the argument at hand

for guy crimson-tier and new hax.
alright since guy have abyss god nodens I'll explain exactly how guy crimson should be low 2-C by end of series, if they are controversial arguments please specify, so am arranging 3 arguments for him and I'll go with the first one now.

1. the first one is about the veldanava sword: the veldanava's sword could harbor all king class ultimate skills within it including gluttony king beelzebuth that can eventually grow to the point it eats past,present and future since the mobius system is similar to it.
now we understand,yuuki couldn't really control "all abilities" but use the veldanava sword as its vessels but can collect skills from it, he can eventually use it to devour the energy that could destroy the world- universe level, and guy abyss god nodens can reproduce skills from memories, am using the reference it have gaia All Embodiment creation, which can do that and guy have feat for using his skill tho, since this abyss god is an ability from pride king he can also copy skills from just remembering it, this would include the so called "gluttony king beelzebuth" yuuki intended to use, guy can thus use it, because he have better energy output management than yuuki or as yuuki.

2. yuuki can turn his Ultimate skills into energy- having the same output as the skill itself and yuuki transfered all he had into the the sword and ciel saying yuuki "maybe destroyed the universe space time continuum" which could be through the gluttony king the world here looks like the multiverse, although even though he didn't ciel wouldn't necessarily predict something that's impossible 🙅, so possibly speaking yuuki could actually destroy the world and its space time continuum along with it. he didn't because rimuru came by, also know guy can fight yuuki who had beelzebuth energy fused into the sword at equal stance and prolly even beat him.so guy crimson by this can be "Likely low 2-C"

last but the least;veldanava sword had more energy output than veldora sword
using blade core transformation it use is: is to control the full output of the true dragon full energy and strength and use that

with veldora energy output he can control or use his aura to reduce a machine that can turn
past,present and future to 0
------------------------------------->
in the sense it becomes
future,present and past
<------------------------------------

which is a significant amount of power

now people might say "veldora got an increase"
the issue is we didn't see an extra evolution to veldora in the series after getting chaos king nyarlapothep
he was storing energy from Turn Null
•actually that's valid but you can't actually use turn null to that extent except rimuru and he can't also use the energy anyways..
had some secrete power boost
•hehe I didn't see this and the rule is whatever isn't written didn't happen, unless it was hinted as statements and not feat just like most of rimuru's stuff
but yet that also wasn't said, so yeah
the fact that yuuki scales to the veldanava sword by crystallising his ultimate skill and turn it into energy, is the same way guy can outreach such version of yuuki
also guy tried to fight yuuki using abyss god but got interrupted by rimuru

NOTE: information king doesn't have records on God skills.
proof is yuuki can't use turn null that is void god azatoth sub skill or even use any god skill but used beelzebuth which is king class

another information I'll like to add is that chaos king nyalaphothep is also 4D skill which guy can scale to
it maybe that veldora is still stronger than most people like velzard and velgrynd because chaos king nyarlapothep abilities scale higher than their skills and how probability manipulation can avoid low 2-C destruction while they can't

NOW FOR MILIM
she was supposed to inherit Sword of God which should be given to her
NOTE: rimuru didn't eat the veldanava sword when he ate yuuki he already have lost his grip to it and rimuru still gets all skills in the verse tho because of ciel knowledge of the world
and he can reproduce all his friends DNA and even their memories to the exact same thing, so technically rimuru still can use everything but doesn't even need to

now that's done let's go for hax upgrade for rimuru
he have technology manipulation
he also should have large size type 8
ever since rimuru upgraded beelzebuth
he can use tohe can use his body as medium for absorption "which at the last line say he can use his whole body as an output medium"
Type 8 (Universal): Characters the size of or larger than a universe or even a significant part of it (such as the observable universe). Characters that fully correspond to this level are not very common, but also include those who are one with the universe/universal space-time continuum.

yes gluttony king beelzebuth can definitely grow to the point it swallows up the universe space time continuum and if he uses his body as medium his whole body will eventually grow till the universe space time continuum is swallowed up turning the universe into a void. by reading it you'll understand its not something like "rimuru can use the ability from any part of his body" he can activate it using "his full body"

greater existence erasure; scale higher than dark magic users via turn null

we should also should give 2-C range to velda/yuuki/guy because velda can kill the system which exist as the multiverse itself by wanting to kill the system

it was said the system circulated souls to different dimensions with skills as well so technically speaking....

by this view point of this we should know information king only have whats circulted within the system.

as God skills weren't gotten through desires

Closing remark.
guy crimson and milim should have low 2-C ap guy should have creation hax
milim should have all abilities
rimuru should have large size type 8
and technology manipulation with greater existence erasure with turn null.

Last edited:
Just following
Never knew there might be a tensura part that'll be hard for me to understand...

Last edited:
Wait
What thread are you talking about?
The TD and Nep downgrade thread?
Cuz I'm sure there wasn't any staff input there so adding changes to profile should be rule violation
I put "upgrade part 2" for a reason as in this thread is the second part of another thread, the downgrade is also going to be revised by elizhaa since I have contacted him/her now

Back