• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

they are above that but thats only the destruction feats they display
"Milim and Zelanus, their fists cut the sky, the atmosphere vibrated, and the earth shook.

It was so intense that it could have shattered even the stars
, but it didn't for one reason.

Zelanus and Milim had protected this battlefield with their 'Defense Barrier'."

I think they are at least 4-C ,Planets seems weird in that sentence .(Yeah I did notice fuse using the word Star to refer to the planet ,like in Middray's case but not in the sentence I quoted(Bolded )

"Milim and Zelanus, their fists cut the sky, the atmosphere vibrated, and the earth shook.

It was so intense that it could have shattered even the stars, but it didn't for one reason.

Zelanus and Milim had protected this battlefield with their 'Defense Barrier'."

I think they are at least 4-C ,Planets seems weird in that sentence .(Yeah I did notice fuse using the word Star to refer to the planet ,like in Middray's case but not in the sentence I quoted(Bolded )
depends actually, that could mean Planet, i dont think star can shattered which is likely mean planet

eh? it should be opposite. shattering star would be more weird
Even Middray is Planetary so..

(This is the shiko-uchi stance in karate.

He then diverts the enormous energy generated in his left arm and concentrates it in his right fist. Furthermore, he took in the energy of the earth's veins flowing through this star from his feet, which were in contact with the earth, and not only that, he stored the energy of the star itself in his body.

This was the essence of 'Seishin Douka' or 'Dragon Magic Fist'.)

Even Middray is Planetary so..

(This is the shiko-uchi stance in karate.

He then diverts the enormous energy generated in his left arm and concentrates it in his right fist. Furthermore, he took in the energy of the earth's veins flowing through this star from his feet, which were in contact with the earth, and not only that, he stored the energy of the star itself in his body.

This was the essence of 'Seishin Douka' or 'Dragon Magic Fist'.)
ya might be

I have a question about suspentded world in tensura wn due to timestop with suspentded world has special rules to prevent anyone from being able to move, so it should be timestop and law manipulation too, isn't it? And people with resistance to timestop and law manipulation can move in suspentded world ?

Sorry for my ignorance.

Ahh
You were alive 🤣?
Come back,we need someone like you who can make Good Crts
TBH, I lost interest in the verse (very noticeable even in the Slime discord), and I have been very busy (still is, but I will be free around next week). I was also already working on a different verse, bit by bit.
But yeah I'll be back, I'll first finish the major Intelligence, Weakness and minor general revision I shelved.
I will have to reread the series before I make a new CRT regarding the original speed and AP revisions, however.

B0249-BBF-B311-492-C-880-C-F4904-B59-A506.png

Back