• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Volume 15 official translation By Yen Press in epub
Damn I downloaded it a few days ago but thought it was fake 😂.

Here they(Yen press) go again ....Who the heck is Ludora
There's a reason why I hate their translations.

Does anyone know who translated the WN ?They were way better .

Last edited:
It might be a weird question But parallel existence is it Ac3?
maybe since suoei survive michael attack thanks to it. but it said here (Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes)

I don't think so .
Velgrynd and Souie won't get Acca-3 with Parallel existence because their other bodies/clones aren't in a place separated from the cardinal world (Velgrynd could've gotten it since she could've kept one of her body in her own dimension if she wanted )

Rimuru and Veldora (WN) had it because their original body is located in imaginary space which is a different dimension sperated from the universe.Furthermore Rimuru also has a body in another universe .

I don't think so .
Velgrynd and Souie won't get Acca-3 with Parallel existence because their other bodies/clones aren't in a place separated from the cardinal world (Velgrynd could've gotten it since she could've kept one of her body in her own dimension if she wanted )

Rimuru and Veldora (WN) had it because their original body is located in imaginary space which is a different dimension sperated from the universe.Furthermore Rimuru also has a body in another universe .
Yes, you're right, I made a mistake, but it's really not causality 3, just multilocation

I don't think so .

Why does the location of the clone matter? as long as they won't dissapear when the original is dead/doesn't exist anymore its a blatant type 3

Why does the location of the clone matter? as long as they won't dissapear when the original is dead/doesn't exist anymore its a blatant type 3
I thought so, but when I looked at the description, it seems that it needs to be in another universe or timeline, in other words, out of cardinal world

vol 15 velgrynd speed is disappointing
Hahahahaha was waiting for someone to say this but yeah like I was saying earlier Velgrynd being hundreds of times the speed of sound and Rimuru stating his DL self would've struggled with it means we probably have to take another look at the Verse's speed ratings

I thought so, but when I looked at the description, it seems that it needs to be in another universe or timeline, in other words, out of cardinal world
i'm not really sure, but someone told me that it wasn't necessary if the clone aren't affected by the destruction of the original

well the verse manage to get back its lack on speed base on digital lifeforms if you believe they move at infinite speed

That's probably just duplication like dread said .
The acca-3 description says they have to be from a different point of time or universe. Pocket dimensions also qualifies .

That's probably just duplication like dread said .
The acca-3 description says they have to be from a different point of time or universe. Pocket dimensions also qualifies .
It doesn't say they have to be. As long as other version/clone of themself would be okay when the original is dead then it would be fine

Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

It doesn't say they have to be. As long as other version/clone of themself would be okay when the original is dead then it would be fine
Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

+ this (This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.) which parallel existence doesn't grant,

heres the thread of acausality 3 for wn rimuru
Well as I said earlier Parallel existence alone ≠Acca-3 .Rimuru has it because of other reason and in the thread we see that Rimuru gets acca-3 for 2 reason :1.He has his clone in imaginary space 2.He has his clone in another universe He didn't get acca-3 just by having Parallel existence.

Celestial Pegasus also clarified this in the thread

Last edited:
Back