• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basilisk1995

VS Battles
Retired
I am a huge fan of the series and so I want the profiles to be as accurate as possible.Going through the profiles I stumbled on a few issues.

Infinity Big Bang Storm: On both TTGL and Anti-Spiral's page it's rated as Universe level+(Low 2-C).According to thisfor one to be Universe level+ it would have to destroy endire 4-D space-time continuum.But Infinity Big Bang Storm did neither.The reason for the Universe level+ rating is based on a statement where a character said "it rivals the power of te birth of the universe", "It's almost like a Big-Bang.Now we all know how vague TTGL statements can be as it was also stated that Anti-Spiral is 10-11 dimensional being.So, for all intents and purposes its better to look at the real feat.It did not destroy the entire 4-D space time continuum.

Here you can see the entire fight of the anime version.

Here you can see the entire fight of the movie version.

Now for its rating I found a calc for it.Which puts the feat at universe level.

Now, does it downgrade all Tier 2 characters of the verse.No, There is a Low 2-C feat in the series.Anti-Spiral stated that he created their universe.And at the end of the fight after simon/TTGL defeats Anti-Spiral the energy that was holding the Anti-Spiral is gone so the entire universe collapses.In the anime it's TTGL who defeats Anti-Spiral and in the movie it's Simon.

So,

TTGL: Low 2-C
(defeated Anti-Spiral)

Simo: Low 2-C (defeated Anti-Spiral) [I don't understand where the 2-C comes from as there is nothing about destroying or creating more than one universe in the series.]

Anti-Spiral: Low 2-C (created an entire universe and after his defeat the universe collapsed).

STTGL: Now, this is a problem as in the movie the Low 2-C feat is performed by Simon.But it's accepted that STTGL>TTGL. But being stronger than a Low 2-C does not mean 2-C.It's still Low 2-C but higher end.So, Low 2-C (via powerscaling, stronger than TTGL).

And finally on Simon, Anti-Spiral,TTGL and STTGL's page it's said that they can use Probability Manipulation and Reality Warping. Where does this come from? In the entire there was no use of such things.If these powers were used some other time I would like that to be shown to me and linked to the page.

The reason it failed to destroy the space-time continuum is that the attack never actually finished. It was started and then absorbed by LordGenome.

In fact, if one looks closely at the attack, they would notice that galaxies are literally being spun into existence as the attack continues.

The calc is not for the IBBS itself, it's for TTGL absorbing the drill that LordGemone created from the attack. Besides, it's basically trying to quanitfy what are essentially Big Bang energy.

Probability Manipulation comes from the fact that TTGL could literally fire Probability Alteration Missiles to increase the probability of their attack landing (Evident when it's the only attack they used that actually harmed Granzeboma).

Reality Warping is self-explanitory, as they are literally created from Reality Warping.

I am not exactly satisfied with the IBBS explaination but I will have to digest it. I personally think the reasons I stataed to justify their Low 2-C rating is more sloid and that's how it should be described on the pages.

But still you haven't given any explaination as to why Simon,STTGL and Anti-Spiral are rated 2-C instead of Low 2-C.

I was not present when that decision was made, and thus do not know enough about it to explain it.

I think that it seems reasonable to rate the characters as at least Low 2-C, but do not remember the specifics of why they were rated higher.

Right.Considering the verse has no feat that has to do with anything about the creation or destruction of more than one universe, I think Simon,STTGL and Anti-Spiral should be rated as At least Low 2-C.If in some other thread it was decided to rate them as 2-C, I would like to see it.

I never really understood why they were rated as 2-C until now (we really need to step our shit up on pointing stuff like this more often, people).

I'd preferebly go with what Basilisk suggested until we have further proof that they are higher than Low 2-C. I mean if Everlasting or something comes up that can explain the current tiers, that'd be nice to know why....

I think they were upgraded or rated 2-C beacuse the size of their Giga Drill Breaker. The height of STTGL is more than half the size of the universe and the Giga Drill break is 10x or at least multiple times bigger than him.

Kingrandy7 said:
I think they were upgraded or rated 2-C beacuse the size of their Giga Drill Breaker. The height of STTGL is more than half the size of the universe and the Giga Drill break is 10x or at least multiple times bigger than him.
You mean observable universe right?? You should know that universe is truly infinite.So being 52.8 billion LY and Giga Drill breaker being 528 billion LY should not matted when the one universe's true size is infinite.

That is true. So, which pages do we need to adjust from 2-C to Low 2-C?

If I remember correctly, even the AGL and SGGL were able to affect and crush the space-time (locally). So it is quite likely that IBBS is really equivalent to the Big Bang ie four-dimensional/space-time explosive expansion.

So AS supports the existence of his universe and his mecha (with universal stats) at the same time. And his mecha was also able to create Big Bang/universe.

So do you think that they should only be Universe level+, not Multi-Universe level?

Well, the power to create (and supports the existence) a universe and universal level being/mecha can be low multi-uni.

I understand DarkLK's explaination. It at first sight seems like stats stacking. But if this is his final verdict then they should stay at Multi-Universe level.In fact it will upgrade TTGL to 2-C and Granzeboma to 2-C. Everyone Low Multi-Universe level.

I'm not sure about TTGL and Granzeboma. More like only Anti-Spiral himself (because both his universe and Granzeboma are created by his power and unable to exist without him).

Ok.I understand. Anti-Spiral himself is Low Multi-Universe level. But why STTGL and Simon?? I understand Simon killed Anti-Spiral but we have nothing to suggest that Anti-Spiral's durability is Low Multi-Universe level.If Simon is Low Multi-Universe level for killing Anti-Spiral then so would be TTGL as in the anime it's TTGL who kills Anti-Spiral.

It's Lagann who kills Anti-Spiral on the anime.

And yep only AS AP is multi-uni, his durability is only uni+.

Okay.So only Anti-Spiral is Low Multi-Universe level (2-C).

Everyone else is Unoverse level+ (Low 2-C).

Okay this seems to be resolved. Some with access to the pages will have to the edits.

Anti-Spiral

AP :
Low Multi-Universe level (2-C)

Durability: Unoverse level+

Simon and STTGL

AP:
Unoverse level+

Durability: Unoverse level+.

Basilisk1995 said:
Kingrandy7 said:
You mean observable universe right?? You should know that universe is truly infinite.So being 52.8 billion LY and Giga Drill breaker being 528 billion LY should not matted when the one universe's true size is infinite.
yes the observable universe, and i know it shouldnt matter if the one univers's true size is infinite. I was just suggesting a reason as to why someone might have thought to change/ninja the profile in the first place.

Its anti spiral power is he basically can copy any spiral being in his universe/multiverse? thats is why he can summons his own version of STTGL when simon create the STTGL, so I think STTGL is either equal or almost equal to anti spiral in almost every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back