• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gurren Lagann Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciferX

He/Him
Anti Spiral and TTGL scaled to High 1-C as of spiral universe exist between 10-11 dimensions. Those numbers could also mean alt dimensions and there is no proof higher dimensions have r>f transcendence.

So, they should downgrade to 3-A because thier best feat is destroying/scaling to spiral universe. (both dc combined)

Important part is, the celestial bodies in spiral universe aren't universes but galaxies. It stated couple of times in show.
There are multiple scans used to prove they are universes, but its source is unreliable cuz it's from a jap wiki. Anyone can edit it. specially it's more suspicious because those statements looks like something made by a power scaler to prove certain points.

This maybe a weak thread, but honestly, there is nothing to debunk there. wonder why GL verse scales to that tier.

you think Only R>f can be tier 1 requirement and you want to try debunk fiction which is tier 1 because there is no concept of R>f

Anti Spiral and TTGL scaled to High 1-C as of spiral universe exist between 10-11 dimensions. Those numbers could also mean alt dimensions and there is no proof higher dimensions have r>f transcendence.
Gurren Lagann uses brane dimensions. Which is much different case than what other verses use. They don't have typical standards of r>f transcendence afaik.

Also this is CRT has completely no scans or references, both of which are required for a CRT to even pass though, and you've made no effort to even address the cosmology blogs for these profiles

Properly address all the points of that blog and debunk them with scans/evidence if you think so. OP has 0 scans or evidence at all.
They didn't provide any scan that proves dimensions are higher infinites. what else there to debunk?

Made a long post and convinced staff members to upgrade verse.
You can't just say "it was stated." and not show where, etc.
I'll insert it later.

I indeed read that. CRT was made to downgrade, to correct those mistakes.
I doubt that

Those numbers could also mean alt dimensions and there is no proof higher dimensions have r>f transcendence.
This is blantatly wrong, R>F transcendence is not the main key to get into Tier 1 qualification. Not all fiction uses R>F, there are some fiction also apply mathematical and dimensional theory.

Gurren Lagann uses brane dimensions. Which is much different case than what other verses use. They don't have typical standards of r>f transcendence afaik.
The source mentioning brain universes is unreliable and don't even know whether it's canon.

This is blantatly wrong, R>F transcendence is not the main key to get into Tier 1 qualification. Not all fiction uses R>F, there are some fiction also apply mathematical and dimensional theory.
then how do you know those higher dimensions are higher infinities? just by mentioning higher dimensions doesn't upgrade verse.

there is no debunk scan in this op thread, just as long as it claims there is no concept of R>f then it can't be tier 1 bruh

Again, TTGL uses brane dimensions, a completely different case
How does that prove dimensions are higher infinites?

As I know, in VSBW rules, it says theories can't be applies to a verse, unless it's tied to some object or something like that.

Example, If verse works on string theory doesn't mean it scales to High Complex Multi automatically.

then how do you know those higher dimensions are higher infinities? just by mentioning higher dimensions doesn't upgrade verse.
The essence of Brane Cosmology itself is Higher Dimensional, with an explanation of how it works in its cosmology which already has been accepted long time ago by the expert. If you want to know how it works then, go read that blog.

The essence of Brane Cosmology itself is Higher Dimensional, with an explanation of how it works in its cosmology which already has been accepted long time ago by the expert. If you want to know how it works then, go read that blog.
The source itself is not reliable and theories doesn't prove that. and that's the point you need to prove whether that those higher dimensions are actual higher infinites

Ultima explained how brane cosmology qualifies for Tier 1 here, and the same thing is said in the Tiering System FAQ:

A: One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.

All these posts of yours and still no effort to provide scans or disprove the other position.

I suggest people stop engaging with this thread until OP does at least the bare minimum required and debunk the proof in the cosmology blog with proper scans and evidence to back.

But until then, disagree FRA.

mtfk this new guy came to here and try to debunk like every single verse that have tier 1 💀,I have the feeling that you will try to debunk DMC tier 1 too

Oh man, I forgot, there is no scan in the first place to say it has brain universes. It was an assumption made by that blogger.
Membranes, my man. Membranes...

"Membranes" and "11 dimensions" are blatant allusions to string theory with brane universes application.

Worse is, Aeyu/Dee (who took a big part in constructing the Tiering System) was one of the people who proposed Tier 1 Gurren Lagann and it was even approved by Ultima.

Membranes, my man. Membranes...

"Membranes" and "11 dimensions" are blatant allusions to string theory with brane universes application.

Worse is, Aeyu/Dee (who took a big part in constructing the Tiering System) was one of the people who proposed Tier 1 Gurren Lagann and it was even approved by Ultima.
It is literary an assumption and no proof it being higher infinites.in Vsbw rules, it says mere theories doesn't scale anywhere unless it's tied up to some object.

It is literary an assumption and no proof it being higher infinites.in Vsbw rules, it says mere theories doesn't scale anywhere unless it's tied up to some object.
That's not the only way to hit Tier 1 tho, as VSBW rules clearly state in case you haven't noticed. Membrane/Brane Cosmology by definition refers to higher dimensions wehre "higher infinites" or R > F no longer play a factor, as the others have said.

You've brought nothing new to the table so far and don't have any scans to support your claims of these qualifications being "assumptions". You are simply running about in circles. I will ask staff to close this thread.

Reopening this real quick and closing this soon after.

I agree with the others said. There is literally 0 context or effort and this is literally one of the most narrow-minded, "It's 3-A at best because I said so" proposals I have ever heard.

Not only does destroying the Universe/Multiverse clearly operate on a spacio-temporal level and thus Low 2-C at bare minimum, this also deliberately ignores everything in the blog. There is so many face value evidence statements about using brane dimensions on the 11-D levels as well as the dimensions themselves each being infinite in scale. All individual Low 2-C sized universes have High 3-A levels if 3-D space. There are an infinite number of universes which warrants a 2-A at minimum. But the dimensional scales and existence of planes of higher infinities makes all the Tier 1 stuff blatant.

I don't see how anyone could even think this verse caps at 3-A, case and point. I just needed to get his off my chest before moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back