• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tears of the Kingdom Spoilers Thread

All in all I don't think Lynels should even be touching tier 7 unless its one of the actual beef boys who's like the peak of Lynels not just some average shmuck version they'd be like 8-B~8-A

Also yeah I'm still on the end of things that using shock arrows on zora aren't grounds to scale those arrows to tier 7 by any means considering its consistency of ******* up the zora more than regular attacks would

It was agreed earlier guardians and lynels scale to mini bosses
Also that is definitely not the scale we're going with that's very much wank if any of them touch the 7-Bs or even 7-C

7-C to 7-B miniboss is a solid no go

It was agreed earlier guardians and lynels scale to mini bosses
Downscaling at best. Heavy downscaling. Gleeok the strongest mini boss. Not all mini bosses built the same either. Hinoxes for example are pretty low end.

Downscaling at best. Heavy downscaling. Gleeok the strongest mini boss. Not all mini bosses built the same either. Hinoxes for example are pretty low end.
If I speak I'm in big trouble but Hinox lowkey probably is just high 8-C~8-B😬

Lynels are basically the dreaded the basic ones are considered among the most dangerous monsters in all the land by the Hyrule Compendium, I am pretty sure you are supposed to avoid the one during the divine beast vah ruta quest when getting shock arrows, one person believes a weapon made with a lynel horn would be the strongest in the world they also point you in the direction of a base Lynels and I doubt they don't know about other monsters.

Yes but, most other monsters even more fodder.

They're the king of the fodders, but that isn't so different than Link being king of the manlets.

They are treated as bosses in age of calamity and not like moblins, wizzrobes, and yiga blade masters. You fight 3 moblins in the first level with a lynel has 4 moblins, 3 electric moblins, a blue moblin as mini bosses, wizzrobes are only bosses because the rods, and blade masters one shot link past fairies and mipha’s grace no matter what during the stealth mission all of these are only captain level compared to the actual boss level enemies which lynels and guardians are

They are treated as bosses in age of calamity and not like moblins, wizzrobes, and yiga blade masters. You fight 3 moblins in the first level with a lynel has 4 moblins, 3 electric moblins, a blue moblin as mini bosses, wizzrobes are only bosses because the rods, and blade masters one shot link past fairies and mipha’s grace no matter what during the stealth mission all of these are only captain level compared to the actual boss level enemies which lynels and guardians are
That's great and they're still around 8-B to 8-A those other guys are literally fodders my guy they ain't gleeko level

Tbf I do think the best lynels above some mini bosses (not elaborating 😊) but not gleeok that's for sure. Those def the strongest mini boss in the game.

Technically it says to be very well prepared to fight a blue maned lynel compared to the king gleeok which only says to be very prepared

Technically it says to be very well prepared to fight a blue maned lynel compared to the king gleeok which only says to be very prepared
They only say to be prepared for Ganon
Blue Lynel.> King Gleeok > Ganon 😔

Here me out Silver Lynels > cuccos = yiga foot soliders (can become cuccos) > Master Kooga constant with him defeating all four blight ganons, never being killed, immune to status+, and being the only character confirmed capable of tanking his ultimate technique.

In other news Stone Talus (Luminous) are confirmed stronger than normal talus in game while rare aren’t that said sources out of game claim rare talus are the strongest type of talus.

Not like any of these people are notable enough for profiles anyway
Anyone can have a profile as long as they got shit. A Yiga dude definitely has enough going for it to have a profile. Khoga absolutely should get a profile eventually. And Talus' don't have much, but they do have good feats that can be used for scaling so they probably should get one eventually just for scaling purposes.

As long as they aren't LITERALLY just a normal dude, a profile is allowed.

Oh neat the hotel I'm at does have wifi. Cool.

Yeah like Chariot said as long as there's notable shit to work with they can have profiles. A lot of these dudes have decent scaling to explosions and lower tier stuff, plus a decent array of abilities. Only like, normal hylian shopkeeper #87 would get no profile.

Do we need to clarify on the pages for enemies like Moblins that we are only using the ones from the hero of the wild's time

I'm making Hyrule Warriors profiles till I decide on a mid tier to make, still listening though don't mind mii

I mean the original design for Moblins had them as pitbulls for starters
Don't think designs mean much besides just, well, having different designs. And they like to change the designs for characters quite a bit, look at Ganons design in the first game and ALTTP and compare it to OOT Ganon, wouldn't even think they're the same person without proper context.

All this stuff for TOTK and here I am cooking up a way to give LTTP Link resistance to all the Triforces powers

High 8-C bombs and Class K LS eh? Pretty cool

Would Master Kohga have two separate profiles? Since it’s implied that his AoC and BotW/Totk counterparts are different people.

And would the latter be 5-A since he canonically fights Link after he obtains the Master Sword

• Immortality type 1 or longevity koroks originally were and should be comparable to kokiri who are eternally children, Hestu was alive before the calamity
  • Invisibility or passive perception manipulation was not noticed by the champions until Zelda pointed him out despite him shaking his maracas to get their attention koroks in general can't be seen by most people
  • Teleportation can teleport as seen in the last video
  • Sound manipulation his maracas are able to release damaging sound waves
  • Magic his maracas are confirmed magic here, koroks probably have other statements about them being magical, he can use the fire, ice, and lightning rod
  • Summoning can summon koroks with his maracas can also summon fairies as a projectile attack
  • Broadway force his special attack makes his enemies dance as shown here
  • Creation and explosion manipulation can create balloons that explode when popped
  • Light manipulation at the end of his little dance his maracas release a bunch of small lights
  • Korok summons have rock, plant, and metal manipulation can create rocks, fortified pumpkins, metal boxes and chests to throw, flight with their leaves can also carry hestu, seems decent with their bows
Source for some stuff

btw since I'm doing TOTK Ganondorf I thought I may as well also do a profile for Calamity Ganon.

Also dunno if I asked this before but in regards to the 'articles about Ganondorf' part at the top of the profiles what we calling TOTK Ganondorf? Do we just do what we do for FSA Ganon and just put the name of the game he's from or do we call it something like 'Current Incarnation' to line up with the OG dorf being listed as 'Original Incarnation'?

We'll have to do that for everyone in AoC.
Why everyone? If we decide to go the route of it being straight up non-canon then yeah I'd get it, but I think we're sticking to it just being an alt timeline. Some characters need keys for it (Link, Zelda, and Ganon are all at their peaks in this game while in BOTW all of them are explicitly weakened for various reasons) but don't think everyone would need a entirely different profile.

Kohga would be the only one that needs different profiles between BOTW and AOC I think, and that's because they're more than likely just not the same dude (BOTW/TOTK Kohga is probs his grandson or something).

Back