• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tears of the Kingdom Spoilers Thread

Also do we even know how they lifted it?
At the top of the Sky Temple of Time is a robot dude. If you do a quest for him, he'll tell Link that the Zonai lifted all the islands into the sky to keep them safe for the the hero Zelda talked about.

At the top of the Sky Temple of Time is a robot dude. If you do a quest for him, he'll tell Link that the Zonai lifted all the islands into the sky to keep them safe for the the hero Zelda talked about.

Yeah going back I saw in a quest about deciphering ancient Hyrulean texts one mention how they built a mechanism to make them float, and that Zelda helped in lifting the Temple of Time into the sky.

Yeah going back I saw in a quest about deciphering ancient Hyrulean texts one mention how they built a mechanism to make them float, and that Zelda helped in lifting the Temple of Time into the sky.
Dalesean spreading misinfo as usual 😞

Dalesean spreading misinfo as usual 😞
Nah they zonai construct literally tells you the story if you ckmplete his challenge, it sounds like these mooks never completed it

He days the sages lifted the islands I have scans, im just at work rn

Nah they zonai construct literally tells you the story if you ckmplete his challenge, it sounds like these mooks never completed it

He days the sages lifted the islands I have scans, im just at work rn

Here’s a scan of the text translation stating it:

IMG_2160.jpg

We have confirmation from the construct on top of the temple of time in the sky the sages were responsible for at least the great sky island

So the Zonai descended from the heavens made a civilization in the jungle, all but two died, those two created Hyrule one died and the other was left dying the dying one, some chamberlain suggested they make flying island which is done using the sages power along with pretty much all of the Zonai technology into the sky because Link will need a safe space to train they thought he would be able to get up there presumably without Rauru's help. Oh and somehow they are connected to the hero that stopped the previous calamity despite the last two Zonai dying before that taking pretty much all of their technology about the clouds.

The "tremendous power of the sages"

Is what raised the sky islands according the zonai guys

Which implies its not tech based and was done through their magics

The Robot is probably more reliable given he was there, as opposed to the hylian who's just trying to interpret shit (like im pretty sure the Chamberlain and zelda are the same person).

The Robot is probably more reliable given he was there, as opposed to the hylian who's just trying to interpret shit (like im pretty sure the Chamberlain and zelda are the same person).
Agreed on that front

All of the calcs are accepted now btw

I can relink them all
Do so

The "tremendous power of the sages"

Is what raised the sky islands according the zonai guys

Which implies its not tech based and was done through their magics

Yeah but why do we assume that the magic of the sages translates one -to-one with their physical might?

Does Zelda have a UES that I'm not aware about?

Also unrelated whats the largest non fused weapon in the game?
Imma do some LS calcs for link and I need the biggest weapons to wank properly

So is Link's explosion manipulation 9-A for totk endgame
I mean the bombs themselves are 9-A say an enemy is blow up by a bomb flower and tanks it then they're 9-A

Any further scaling is up to everyone else to discuss but being blown up by a bomb flower or a bomb barrel and tanking it is 9-A

Well actually no they'd scale above 8-C actually since bombs instantly kill weakened 3 hearts link so they'd scale 8-C

I am just kinda confused on how scaling works with Ganondorf to Link's equipment besides the master sword. Technically Link can swing a weapon with more force and pull back the drawstring of a bow further but none of those really explain the fact their durability would have to change, bomb flowers also have this problem explosives can't hold back.

It ain't even 9-A early game, that shit is easy 8-C+ to High 8-C, just depends on what ya shoot.
scaling a bit sus tho, like yeah they can hurt Ganon, but so can a ******* mop

So Link is 9-A with some weapons, Low 7-C/Low 7-B with others, and 5-A with only the master sword
No he's 8,C start of game so bombs will be 8-C+ ig

He's 7-C physically mid-game

And he's 5-A physically endgame

That's all for tears though in botw its thr same thing for early game

But Link is 7-B endgame and blights sre low 7-C

He doesn't have seperate tiers for weapons aside from bombs at the start since they upscale him

Last edited:
Well actually no they'd scale above 8-C actually since bombs instantly kill weakened 3 hearts link so they'd scale 8-C
Any bomb instantly kills an armorless Link with 3 hearts. I think we should be focusing on characters that can properly fight enemies capable of tanking/dealing equivalent damage to those bombs.

They just inexplicable come back if that happens (At least with Tulin and Sidon since Riju and Yunobo don't go on one until the every last cutscene unless you count their avatars), Tulin I guess can just fly back up but Sidon just kinda comes back. Which makes sense in terms of gameplay since you need them by your side, no canonical reason explaining how fish man gets back if he falls but I guess canonically he's never meant to fall off to begin with.

What about the dragon splitting the Mountain in half?
Would It be worth to calc?
I am refering to the dweling peaks.

think we should be focusing on characters that can properly fight enemies capable of tanking/dealing equivalent damage to those bombs.
So you're saying you want to handle all of the lesser enemies like Bokoblins and such because its literally not worth doing that for anyone else since they all have their own scaling thats much higher than what weakened Link can handle

So you're saying you want to handle all of the lesser enemies like Bokoblins and such because its literally not worth doing that for anyone else since they all have their own scaling thats much higher than what weakened Link can handle
Is there seriously NO Hylian or Sheikah that can just fight lesser enemies and that’s it?

Back