• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphogear Disscusion Thread ╬▓

Gojira@ Doubtful that is only Kazanari's bloodline, Shinji Ogawa is able to perform similar superhumans feats with pure ninja training, on top of him being the one that teached Tsubasa such as skills.

It is likely that the series follows the same patterns of One-Punch Ma and Grappler Baki, where normal humans can turn into sentient nuclear weapons, by just jacking off.

Ogawa isn't comparable to the Kazanaris though. He could never 1v1 a Symphogear user, not while relying on strength anyway. He has superhuman skills and abilities, but he could never tank a strike from one of them like Genjurou or Fudou could.

Not saying that is comparable, just that he has been able to perform inhuman feats without inhuman himself, like the Kazanaris.

You know, I had this fun though of SONG firing the girls once having hands on some OP relic that Gen could actually use, making all of them useless.

Newendigo said:
Not saying that is comparable, just that he has been able to perform inhuman feats without inhuman himself, like the Kazanaris.
You know, I had this fun though of SONG firing the girls once having hands on some OP relic that Gen could actually use, making all of them useless.
Also, I feel like we're missing out on possible resistances the girls could probably have, considering the kind of enemies they've had to face constantly to where it's usually 2 of them versus 1 enemy for VERY good reason (and not because they're that much weaker).

Ep 10 of XV:

Shem-Ha: "My power is less then 1/10000 of a percent fo what it once was."

(Sliver of said power turns Noble Red from the biggest worffers in the series history into requiring the symphogears to use their Amalgam forms to win).

Bruh, what?

Keep in mind Shem Ha said she was only at 1/10,000 a percent of her true strength. So it's that times 10,000, then times 100

Shem-Ha as just an higher dimensional existence would be just High 3A. However, High 3A includes 4D beings whose potency are below a universal scale, though.

Hold on to your hats. The girls may be getting Low 2C to 2C keys if everything goes according to keikaku.

Also, we might either need to update Miku's profile or add a Shem Ha profile. I'll try to get started on Adam's profile properly at some point later.

Ep 11 of XV

The ludicrous Hax that Shem-Ha gets in this episode is crazy.

As long as language exists she will never truly. Even when her original self was killed ina mutal kill by Enki, who is pretty much a Wild Arms protag in appearance, thats why she was abel to come back to the present.

Well that and the fact that Miku was purged of the Curse of Balal gave Shem Ha a one way ticket to revival. What type (or types) of immortality is that?

Newendigo said:
How do you bypass Immortality that relies on language?
Google Translator.
Except the language may not be able to be processed by Google?

How so??

Google is likely the most heaven-defying man-made thing that could ever exist.

Without it, I won't be talking to you right now.

Also can we talk about how Carol was able to go toe-to-toe with God herself and still almost won if it weren't for Shenshoujing?

Gojira1234 said:
Also can we talk about how Carol was able to go toe-to-toe with God herself and still almost won if it weren't for Shenshoujing?
Yea, but unfortunately Shenshoujing form kinda stomped her, though tbf, Carol didn't have the abundance of resources like back in GX

so here's the intel so far on Shem Ha based on the series wiki site.

Shem-Ha describes herself as "words themselves". She has the ability to use "Outer Physics", an alchemy-like ability that she has used to fire energy beams and forcefully rewrite molecular structures and transmute matter in silver.

She has displayed the ability to kill, revive, and change the physical makeup of people. In the case of Noble Red, Shem-Ha made them "complete monsters", removing their need to rely on Panacea Formula to live and use their abilities. After this she was able to instantly enhance Noble Reds teleport gems, giving them a golden shine and the ability to teleport the user from Earth to the Moon. By using her vambrace, Shem-Ha is able to turn anything it hits into silver.

1/10 not enough of USA President.

Anyway, I believe that Shenshoujing purging might be worth to regard as some form of passive Power Nullification, which makes me wonders how Biki's God-Slayer will interact with.

Better finish this up with a yuri-sh finale.

I think Hibiki's God-Slaying ability outmatches Shenshoujing's Power Null only because they state that SSJ's power null is "evil-banishing", and idk of Hibiki and Gungnir fall under "evil" like Carol and her alchemy do

We don't know alot about Gungnir backstory aside from the fact that was originally the spear that killed JC the son of god. Which could pretty well fit as one of the most evil acts in human history.

Newendigo said:
We don't know alot about Gungnir backstory aside from the fact that was originally the spear that killed JC the son of god. Which could pretty well fit as one of the most evil acts in human history.
it makes it ironic that the user of this "evil" weapon has been purified of the original sin, then

Oh yeah complety forgot about that part lmao.

Imma, I vote for Biki via God-slayer and lacking sins for Shenshoujing's Power Null to work.

I think it has to do with them being made of some unknown material that obliterates in contact with our matter -3-

It was released already? I can't find it the site that I'm using.

Back