• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphogear Disscusion Thread ╬▓

Just a reminder.

We need to discuss the whole thing regarding Divine Power, as well as other resistances the girls may have due to their Gears.

i finished XV today, Miku profile is really outdated lmao, i mean, she can scale at least to the same lvl as Carol.

Apex PredatorX said:
How strong are the Noise?
I mean which level they are?
I would say they scale to the Symphogear girls, but they're notably far inferior individually. The only time you can say they were on par was when the Alca Noise were first utilized. The girls weren't ready for the new threat the first times around.

I mentioned already that some variants of the Alca Noise in AXZ were able to trap the girls in a pocket dimension full of stars and planets (and maybe a galaxy in one screenshot). That feat is not far off from that of Shadow Mewtwo, though the latter just seemingly created the pocket dimension faster.

Huh, was wondering if this ever was gonna be revived...ish.

Question for anyone that's still on here: Are there like any plans to create the rest of the Symphogear pages?

I can get if there wasn't a lot around these parts that may have not watched all of the seasons, or if any of y'all did, probably didn't know what to rate/tier the rest at.

Seems kinda empty seeing as how only the main Symphogear cast, two of the series main villains of their parts (Fine and Carol), and a Noise type enemy that ironically got a page yet the original series Noise and even its spiritual enemy successors, the Alca-Noise, didn't. Granted if there were problems to tier them as well, I can understand the reason not doing so.

I'm planning on revising the profiles first.

The Moon Chunk feat was calculated to be high 6-A by assaultwaffler, but it was done 3 years ago and looking for the calc would take time.

Also, that specific Noise was done Apex, who will only make godzilla related stuff.

Last edited:
That's fair enough. Work on the existing one's, then figure out with the rest.

I actually am trying to find time and a site somewhere that I can watch the show and know it properly. Everything I know of it so far is either through their keywords, Tv Tropes, or summaries of wiki's but that only gives me parts of the whole of it.

Oh, I see. NIPPON POWER.

The series is on Crunchyroll, I'm currently watching it. Also was the calc done in VsB or other forum?

Desconstruction, Spatial Intagibility, Large Size and Flight for several Noises. Alca-Noise would have resistances negation.

For AP, I'm unsure because their method of destruction is through disintegration via contact due to their weird material.

Noice.

And ah. Well Physiology would be another word to call them.

From what I've learned, Symphogears humans are pretty scary in having been able to create such beings.

Literally no one in the verse showed this level of power, we are scaling them to a feat done by a fodder, and it's not 100% solid. There's statement later saying these Alca Noise cut part of space, so it could very likely be just teleporting.

The god tiers should be around large planet+_small star going by Carol having the power of 7 billion superb song (superb song should be multi-continent+ scaling to Fine's feat pulling the moon chunk)

The god tiers should be around large planet+_small star going by Carol having the power of 7 billion superb song (superb song should be multi-continent+ scaling to Fine's feat pulling the moon chunk)
Genjuro stated that the Alca Noise CREATED the subspace pocket to trap the Symphogear users, not cut off a part of space itself or even teleport them.

I wish there were more people active for discussion for this one, but most of the supporters here are not really active nowadays especially with the forum move. Nonetheless, I highly advise against changing things right now until we get further notice.

It seems like the only other feats remotely close to it is Carol's supernova explosion along with Adam using the "divine energy" taken from Orion's constellation.

I'd like to go over them as well if I wasn't so slow on trying other series (you guys have no idea how bad THAT is lol)...

I don't think Carol's statement was a real super nova, they only said "it's like a miniature sun" and the explosion was only going to cover 12km (*not arguing dc/AoE = AP)

Though Carol was powering up the weapon that was going to destroy and recreate the planet by decomposing all the matter., also her song has the power of 7 billion superb song. So she should be very high in the large planet+ tier, or small star depends on the results if someone calc'd Fine's feat.

Fair point. I think there was some kind of argument or discussion like that for Toriko in a similar way. Forgot how that went cuz it’s dead and OP is banned...

That sounds like a good compromise to go with depending how you guys wanna handle the tiering for the characters (and those others who scale in any way to the MC’s or other).

I would try to throw in another 4-A example that may fall under the definition of outlier but was accepted anyway, but I'm not going to yet because I'll just be accused of deriding the thread.

Plus there was also talk about Divine Power and its multidimensional properties that lets one grant wishes or create worlds (not sure if it means just planets or whole universes). However, those talks also went dead.

Shem-Ha, the 6 heroines in the X-Drive mode scale to Carol.
Shem-Ha and Burning X Drive would actually upscale from Carol. ShemHa even stated she was at a fraction of her full power when she granted Noble Red significant upgrades. I think it was at like 1/10,000th of it.

@Dragopentling That’s what’s estimated at her power while inhabiting Miku’s body from what I’ve read.

@M11UTD Sounds fair enough.

Wonder what the other tiers would be for those like Noble Red and Carol’s Autoscorers.
You said something about what was read. Was that from an anthology comic or from some other source not being the anime itself?

There's no plans anytime soon to make profiles for Noble Red or the Autoscorers yet, but I at one point considering making them myself to scale to Carol at least. Also please note, Carol probably isn't necessarily the strongest one in the verse.

Just Tv Tropes and Symphogear wiki.

Remember: this is coming from someone who has interest in a series but is SLOW on the uptake to actually get into it.

Back