• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swordsman of the Three Swords vs Hell Ninja

Yes, deciding a battlefield is allowed and even quite common. You can use pretty much every kind of environment, obviously taking attention to not make things absurd like setting a match on the moon with characters who need to breath, but that's just an example of wrong arena for a wrong match, and this isn't the case.

With this environment I only see Zoro getting a nuisance because of the water and the cold, nothing too much bad, but Scorpion can have stealth and surprise advantages in here.

Scorpion has no feats of vaporizing a dude with just a flicker of hellfire. His flames act like normal fire (except that it's hotter), it gets hotter the longer the fire gets applied. Meaning that if Scorpion can somehow find an opportunity where Zoro cannot move then he can keep spitting fire until he gets fully incinerated. And Zoro is not going to stand there and let that happen when his instinct tells him to dodge something hot.

I don't consider this a stomp because of Zoro's advantage in his physicals, plus most of Scorpion's hellfire attacks can be dodged and for all of his instant teleportation, he still needs to land his attack after doing it. It's just decisive for Scorpion with his sophisticated abilities and how well he can mix them up.

I just realized that no one bothered to at least say what Zoro can do? There's no mention of his skill (this is VERY important) or any powers that he has.
Well his skills should be better than Scorpion but experience goes to Scorpion... I'll reply later tho food but still weird matchup

I wouldn't be so sure at all, this is Zoro at the start of his journey, he had formal training in his dojo, has hunted a bunch of pirates for awhile and defeated some goon.

While Scorpion in MK11 has decades of training and improvement, becoming better and better over many battles and events.

Zoro has a different type of skill in fighting in a different way, but we count a sheer amount of "skill factors", Scorpion has more.

I wouldn't be so sure at all, this is Zoro at the start of his journey, he had formal training in his dojo, has hunted a bunch of pirates for awhile and defeated some goon.

While Scorpion in MK11 has decades of training and improvement, becoming better and better over many battles and events.

Zoro has a different type of skill in fighting in a different way, but we count a sheer amount of "skill factors", Scorpion has more.
Mihawk Has fought MANY master Swordsman and Zoro is the only one he thinks can match him... He even praised Zoro's Swordmanship (here are some skill feats from Zoro by LordGinSama which is quite accurate description of Zoro's skills in East blue:
Feats of what exactly? Zoro has feats of dodging blades coming at him from every direction, while injured heavily he's still able to react and grab two swords coming from behind his head, grabbing them without getting cut and proceeds to casually weave around Hachi's attack with absolute ease while also returning a lethal attack back at Hachi. Hachi also stating that Fish-Men are significantly more skilled than humans due to their ability to wield multiple weapons with grace due to their swift biology. This is the same Zoro who gets another life threatening injury and is able to do stuff like this, where he's able to neg all of that damage and return fire. This is because Zoro spun himself on top of the blades, aligning himself to match the rotation of the blades while disarming Hachi by cutting his hands while he was spinning. This is Zoro as of the Arlong Saga, with critical injury and with weapons that are completely foreign and awkward for him to use. Also provides to proof that it's harder to dodge incoming attacks from Zoro using 3 swords than it is to dodge attacks coming from every direction using 6-8 swords all at once.
In terms of precision Zoro is able to intercept objects no smaller than boogers, which explode and Zoro was able to cut it with such precision that instead of the explosion denoting on him he greaty reduced the size by pushing away the halves before it could detonate using only the edge of his blade.
)

Last edited:
This is definitely a problem, if this update is applied I will have to replace Zoro in the tournament...

Back