• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

East Blue to Skypiea revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what else do we need to add this? Add Stefano's calc in the blog and make a profile for Pell?

So what else do we need to add this? Add Stefano's calc in the blog and make a profile for Pell?
Are you talking about this
I tried to apply the formula in Pell's case so to see what kind of result i get.

For the distance i decide to use 1 meter, as i didn't want to use pixerscale and i wanted to find an acceptable bare minimum.

Even if i would like to remind that the scans show that Pell was much closer than 1 meter when the explosion happen.

Bomb = 355.890124 Kilotons or 355890.124 Tons

Distance = 1 m

CA = 0.83 m^2

(355890.124/(4π(1)^2))*0.83 = 23506.2941 Tons of TNT or 23.506 Kilotons = Town level

Even with the Inverse Square Law, Pell's its still around Tier 7.
Then yeah, we should add it to the calc blog with the bomb's calc for Pell's Durability

Chaos Theory has done a bunch calcs in the OBD for OP from his reread
Are you referring about this?

Are you referring about this?

Yea

He posted his preview for TB and DR calcs in another thread

Can someone summarize what needs to be done or what calc/feat is currently discussed here?
Tier: At least 8-B

Attack Potency: At least City block level+ (Can harm Buggy, who can tank his Buggy Bomb. Shoved the mast of a ship into Laboon, who can exert this much force, and is portrayed as equals with him. Casually sent Wapol flying, who is this durable)

Striking Strength: At least City block Class+ (Damaged Buggy and Kuro)

Durability: At least City block level+ (Tanked many attacks from Kuro, Buggy, and Arlong)
I tried to apply the formula in Pell's case so to see what kind of result i get.

For the distance i decide to use 1 meter, as i didn't want to use pixerscale and i wanted to find an acceptable bare minimum.

Even if i would like to remind that the scans show that Pell was much closer than 1 meter when the explosion happen.

Bomb = 355.890124 Kilotons or 355890.124 Tons

Distance = 1 m

CA = 0.83 m^2

(355890.124/(4π(1)^2))*0.83 = 23506.2941 Tons of TNT or 23.506 Kilotons = Town level

Even with the Inverse Square Law, Pell's its still around Tier 7.
I believe currently we were discussing about the stats of East Blue Saga characters based on new calcs and Pell’s Durability

Probably just need to message Ant/Damage to get their final input since nothing in particular has been disagreed upon iirc. These can be applied once they agree with the changes.

If you have all reached an agreement here, the accepted calculations can probably be used.

Btw what about the scaling of the baroque works officers? It's directly stated that the male and female officers are comparable in strength to each other yet that scaling isn't currently applied to the profiles.
9oGD1MD_d.webp

Btw what about the scaling of the baroque works officers? It's directly stated that the male and female officers are comparable in strength to each other yet that scaling isn't currently applied to the profiles.
9oGD1MD_d.webp
So Miss Doublefinger its somewhat comparable to Mr. 1?

I guess it make sense as Nami was only able to defeat her with her Clima-Tact and she was show to be physically weaker than her.

Last edited:
9oGD1MD_d.webp
Makes sense

9oGD1MD_d.webp

The official translation is a bit more vague on that; saying that they're paired with an "equally lethal woman".

Can we get the raws for that checked?

Yeah the only foil here is the fact Nami defeated Ms. Double-finger... which would imply she could manage a win against Mr. 1 who was a high-diff fight for Zoro.

If anything, I'd say it only scales to Ms. Double-Finger's AP with her spikes. After-all, Nami couldn't actually withstand any spears that hit her body.

The official translation is a bit more vague on that; saying that they're paired with an "equally lethal woman".

Can we get the raws for that checked?
fJFJzQp.png

その〝Mr.0〟の指令を直接受ける〝エージェント〟が12人と1匹いるの彼らは全員『Mr.+ナンバー』の名を持っていてその力に見合った女性の〝エージェント〟とペアを組むMr.13とミス。フライデーは中でも特別で任務失敗者への仕置人という立場

"There are twelve agents and one animal who take orders directly from Mr.0, and they all have the name "Mr.+Number" and are paired with a female agent who matches their power. They're all paired with a female Agent who matches their powers, Mr. 13 and Miss. Friday is special in that she is the punisher of those who fail in their duties."

I can blog Pell's durability from the 1 meter distance calc from before.

The question is, are we gonna make a profile for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back